[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 minutes ago, Abanti Farook said:

How did they confirm it in Netflix Japan interview 

They were suspecting doing the interview in the same time, same room, and similar outfit. Which was also in the same date as Yejin's fanmeet. So, we may conclude tht HB was accompanying her on the online fanmeeting

• Like 9
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Blob 4

Omg guysss  .... I thought this was a prank at first!!! I feel like i am still dreaming... Then i saw all the posts and i am still in shock... This feels like buying a lottery ticket for a year and then finally winning it one day!! Omg i just can't believe it... Our Collective wishes and prayers have been realized...i have so many feelings right now that i can't even describe. 

I have to admit that after the awards in june i toned down shipping and stalking for news of them and to think that they were dating at that time i am mindblown. I just hope they find eternal happiness because their love story truly is like a fairytale. They simply are meant to be. If year 2021 continues to be like this day then it's going to be a great year! 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
  • Blob 6

Hyunbin lowkey proposed even before CLOY officially started.

I'll give you the receipts, just tell me how to post pics haha

https://mobile.twitter.com/Misheeko/status/1344961770943705088

Spoiler

He said that after CLOY (they should get married) is marriage and followed it up with a scared proposal emoji. SYJ reacted/replied with an angry emoji tho, angry GF mode haha(SYJ to hee bae:Babe, let's announce this after 1 year.)Looks like Mr. Kim is more mischievous and bolder than we think.

Edited by Michidork
Unfinished
  • Like 9
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1