[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

I think the hatred that manwol felt for CM is really eating her soul.. Thats why she being tied to the tree because of what she have done when she returned to kill him.. She will never cross the river with so much resentment in her heart.. No matter what happen in the past in manwol eyes CM betrayed her and causing her family dies infront of her.. Being tied to a tree for a 1000 year also bring hatred to CM... I personally think thats why manwol knew if CM ever appear she will go berserk and crazy to make sure he felt what she feeling for a 1000 year..

Also i think the firefly is actually CM that still lingering around manwol because he also regreted what he done to her.. There is no mistake he truly loved her but i think he make a choice of his country and sacrifice his love.. I think he still waiting for manwol to forgive him and being happy again.. I agree that manwol really need to forgive and let go but we will never understand the pain that she felt and resentment for a 1000 year.. Its just a cruel fate for both of them.. :tears:

To be honest seeing manwol hug cs really break my heart.. Imagine a 1000 year life with such hatred and now she have someone to actually soothe her pain.. Thats why we got a hug rather than a kiss scene cause i think next week is a romance part where both of them will acknowledge their feeling and accept it... I bet we will get a kiss scene after this.... KYAAAAAA :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Lily92 said:

I think the hatred that manwol felt for CM is really eating her soul.. Thats why she being tied to the tree because of what she have done when she returned to kill him.. She will never cross the river with so much resentment in her heart.. No matter what happen in the past in manwol eyes CM betrayed her and causing her family dies infront of her.. Being tied to a tree for a 1000 year also bring hatred to CM... I personally think thats why manwol knew if CM ever appear she will go berserk and crazy to make sure he felt what she feeling for a 1000 year..

Also i think the firefly is actually CM that still lingering around manwol because he also regreted what he done to her.. There is no mistake he truly loved her but i think he make a choice of his country and sacrifice his love.. I think he still waiting for manwol to forgive him and being happy again.. I agree that manwol really need to forgive and let go but we will never understand the pain that she felt and resentment for a 1000 year.. Its just a cruel fate for both of them.. :tears:

To be honest seeing manwol hug cs really break my heart.. Imagine a 1000 year life with such hatred and now she have someone to actually soothe her pain.. Thats why we got a hug rather than a kiss scene cause i think next week is a romance part where both of them will acknowledge their feeling and accept it... I bet we will get a kiss scene after this.... KYAAAAAA :wub:

i dont know if he truly loved her though. if he did then the things he did are worse. He could've just told her and her people to leave instead unless the princess somehow followed him and got him to spill the beans? He did come to the bedroom in wedding night prepared to fight though so maybe he knew she would be there? 

I was hoping the serial murderer be CM though... i want him to be evil through and through

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, shaselai said:

i dont know if he truly loved her though. if he did then the things he did are worse. He could've just told her and her people to leave instead unless the princess somehow followed him and got him to spill the beans? He did come to the bedroom in wedding night prepared to fight though so maybe he knew she would be there? 

I was hoping the serial murderer be CM though... i want him to be evil through and through

Hmmm......this kind comments is.. :unamused:

With all He done to saved  MW just ended up being doomed for 1300 years without traces .

And being hatreds by Her is such ugly redeem to his fate:neutral:

Can't wait how the Writers prevail their ill fated...

And the reasons behind his betrayal..

• Like 5

27 minutes ago, shaselai said:

I think he did love her. Each time the princess came to see him, he returned her smile in an obligatory way and then he looked away. He was probably torn between duty to his father (who had 'surrendered' to the Princess' state), where he had to form a new allegiance (this is according to the story line of the 3 warring states at that time) and his love for a woman who also chose to fight for her country, over him. I think we will only get to see this back story later on. So, we are all not privy to the whole story, or both perspectives. When Man-wol finds out the real truth behind it all, she will have to deal with it, that the guilt she bore and the vengeance she sought with the Captain would mean nothing.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

I posted something about the Captain before watching episode 10 before reading your discussion so I removed my post. It was a hunch that the firefly was him. My hunch was right. 

Edited by smhelen
  • Like 6

Some Knetz react comments on episode 10 . Not everything from the blog coz there is more comments there!

https://melohwa.blogspot.com/2019/08/hotel-del-luna-ep-10-spoilers-yeo-jin.html

Article: Naver 'Hotel Del Luna' Yeo Jin Goo to Lee Ji Eun, "Trust me"  flowers fully bloomed 

1. [+1325,-25]
Could that firefly yesterday be Cheong Myung? ㅜ Perhaps Cheong Myung didn't reincarnate and was by her side the whole time. ㅜ He felt bad for leaving Man Wol all alone. ㅠㅜ

2. [+829,-7]
She seems to have so much resentment towards Cheong Myung, so I'm not sure how is the story going to develop. ㅠㅠ The ending and preview were so sad. Scriptwriter, please give us a happy ending..
- [+15,-0]
The person Man Wol resents= it might not be Cheong Myung. That psycho who kept appearing might have something to do with them in the past. He could be a new character that has done something to Man Wol, Cheong Myung, and the princess.

3. [+809,-14]
If Man Wol realizes that Cheong Myung has been watching over her as a firefly for 1300 years, how would Man Wol react to that? Would she still hate him...

4. [+698,-8]
God Mago is really mean.
- [+208,-0]
There's a saying about enemies in their past lives become husbands and wives in their present lives. Could they be portraying that?

5. [+465,-10]
It's crazy. They made Man Wol and Yeon Woo reunite like that, how am I supposed to wait till next week...? They are trying to make my heart hurt to death, aren't they?

6. [+245,-4]
The scene where Man Wol and Yeon Woo reunite was crazy. ㅠㅠ Man Wol was looking at Yeon Woo and tearing up. Her expression and gaze were daebak. ㅠㅠ

7. [+157,-1]
It feels like the serial killer is going to harass Chan Sung, and something is going to happen to Man Wol because of that. ㅠㅠ

8. [+119,-2]
Make at least 50 episodes for dramas like this..

9. [+122,-6]
The scene where Yeon Woo and Man Wol reunite was great. It was really insane.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

Omg! I know I said in my previous post if anyone reads it that Chan Sung, is not the  reincarnation of the captain, I think I just change my mind, What if the twist is Chan Sung really is the Captain, and he is not really the true villain here, We know there's really missing in the past of what actually happen, and in present time It just felt weird why her mother wants to hide him from her family, was his life in danger? Is it the same from the past? Is there another person in the past who is related to the captain who wants him die or hurt too and not introduced yet? And is the true culprit? And the Captain was innocent and just got framed?

And just noticed as the killer showed up Yeon Woo appeared and that firefly formed as a shadow appeared too. I dont know but I have this feeling that Chan Sung is the Captain. And that firefly shadow is  the real culprit.

And imagined if Chansung is the Captain, how ironic that the person who Man Wol loved, trusted and hated in the past  Is the same person in the present but has a different face.

Will Man Wol's love towards Chansung enough to let go or hatred and becomes evil and vanish. I hope I'm wrong....

• Like 6
  • Insightful 1

Sigh...

Just when are they going to release the full version of ost from Punch - Done for me. Haaaaaa... :tired:

The wait is killing me..:skull:

Can't wait to hear it again when they have another powerful scene, just like when CS embrace MW's curse and grudge. The ost is so impactful that I keep humming to it while doing my work. :kiss_closed:

• Like 5
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, SC2019 said:

I think he did love her. Each time the princess came to see him, he returned her smile in an obligatory way and then he looked away. He was probably torn between duty to his father (who had 'surrendered' to the Princess' state), where he had to form a new allegiance (this is according to the story line of the 3 warring states at that time) and his love for a woman who also chose to fight for her country, over him. I think we will only get to see this back story later on. So, we are all not privy to the whole story, or both perspectives. When Man-wol finds out the real truth behind it all, she will have to deal with it, that the guilt she bore and the vengeance she sought with the Captain would mean nothing.

They should switch it up! Why stick to the same "conflicted hero" theme? Why can't he just use her like it is and she fell for the wrong guy? Yeah i wouldnt forgive someone who is soooo conflicted that he ended up murdering all my family members. 

Would anyone here forgive a mass murderer because he/she loves you but had to kill your entire family because he was "conflicted"?  He made the decision so he should live with the consequences. He can't have both ways...unless of course you agree that he should be forgiven for killing your entire family and all's forgiven because he/she loves you.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2

I've been away since Friday and finally back. I have not seen the episodes or catch up with this thread.

I will have to return once I finished watching the episodes and everything.

I did not take a peek at the thread or any spoilers so I have no idea what happened in this past weeks episodes.

• Like 4

Just a thought..

When CS see MW spirit vanish she seem resign and accepted her fate opposite of what we seen before if spirit vanish.. Both Yuna and ghost in room 13 being burn with such pain and regret but MW seem she already knew that will happen and also the tree does't have any flower left.. I think whatever MW do to deserve that is connected with CS and that seriel killer.. That punishment is for a spirit that harm a human so i guess she sacrifice herself to protect CS..

Well that something i pray do not ever happen and make sure our manchan got their happy ending.. They deserve that after all that happen in their life.. 

P.s i really don't like the idea of CS = CM.. I think its just not right and CS fall in love because MW in the present (bad temper and money hungry MW).. If this happen all the slow burn romance in the past 10 ep will be nothing... 

• Like 7

CS apparently absorbed Man Wol's curse directed at Mira, but it was 'untangled' or 'defused' to a degree.  But what was Mira's curse?  She was meant to have a sad adult life because her memories were changed so she felt like her family had never wanted her and abandoned her.

Is it a coincidence that a few days later CS encounters librarian ghost mother who never wanted him and had abandoned him?  And photos in a book on Existence and Time, paralleling the photos of Mira and her family?

And Existence and Time questions the whole nature of what it is 'to be'.  It's very possible that until the curse hit CS, that librarian mom didn't exist in time. She's pulled into existence/time by the curse.

I think MW knows something on this topic.  No lily for the librarian.

CS's job is to protect MW from herself.  She tells him he's going to get hurt.  For her but also by her if this is an example.  Anything her ill-will dishes out will rebound onto CS so she's put into a position to save him.  But from the curse we see that that might not be enough. 

• Like 4
  • Insightful 7