Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

It would be kind of fun if the bellhop turned out to be the captain!  Hear me out:

1) Someone else has his name - something is wrong with his identity.  Was he given false memories (we know it can happen because MW almost did it to Mira)?

2) These reincarnations are coming back as opposites: the princess is now a thief; thief Yeon Woo is now a detective.  What's the opposite of a nobleman and general/captain?  A servant (bellhop) and a common soldier!

3) He has that sword slash in his chest near his heart, just where MW probably plunged her sword (cmon, the Korean war had guns not swords), and where CS clutched when waking from his vision of the moment.

This is where my HDL-obsessed mind wanders, ladies and gentlemen.  Worse, it's not outside probability, which means nothing else is either - ANYTHING is possible in this show lol.

• Like 8
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

@lightbringer06 , @RiceGirl1212 @vangsweetie637 , @juju84 , @berny2 , @angelbeast90 , @Ellander88 , @Joseph Lim , @Angelica Claudia @annamchoi , @wenlhy , @Harry97 , @kaxx , @stella77 @gilaswan , @daz

4 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

What if the Captain is Kim Joon Hyun from "The Guys Who Died After Eating" HAHAHAHA

Omg that would be the ultimate betrayal for Man Wol. She'll declare war on Mago. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11
6 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

What if the Captain is Kim Joon Hyun from "The Guys Who Died After Eating" HAHAHAHA

Someone somewhere thought of this before and did a comparison of their photos as before and after weightloss. Lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 9
47 minutes ago, brielover said:

Someone somewhere thought of this before and did a comparison of their photos as before and after weightloss. Lol.

I need to see that please link haha.

This show is making our brains work overtime haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
11 hours ago, reign84 said:

And imagined if Chansung is the Captain, how ironic that the person who Man Wol loved, trusted and hated in the past  Is the same person in the present but has a different face.

Will Man Wol's love towards Chansung enough to let go or hatred and becomes evil and vanish. I hope I'm wrong....

This could really be the possibility.  CS has so far brought the people that matters/hated most in her life in present time when the time is right and her heart is ready to accept to a certain extend. CS is the diffuser of the vengeance and hatred of MW's heart. 

CS was already chosen by Mago since he was a small boy. He is destined to help MW to go to heaven and release her of her demons/unfinished sentiments. CS has slowly inch by inch carved himself into MW heart just like the captain. The last person on the list that she has to forgive is CM ... and that is likely CS. CS cannot come in form of Captain face as MW will not accept and that will spur her to do the worst possible things. 

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie. YW will arrive in time to catch the serial killer but not in time to save CS. It's only when CS died that MW saw the face of Captain on CS face. Perhaps the whole time ... CS face is the captain but Mago cast a spell that only MW sees a different face. Only at the end when MW heart has thawed and ready to let go of hate & vengeance that she sees the real face of CS.

What CS sees when water God let him see is not a real8or premonition. The water God let him see his fear. His greatest fear is MW went berserk and do evil that will give her death sentence. What if she kills evil human to protect an innocent human? I don't think that will count as taking human lives. Room 13 lady killed "innocent human" as they didn't directly kill her.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 2

@ Yana Mujay - you are amazing! So we have had her as Audrey Hepburn, and now as Grace Kelly. The Hong Sisters must really like the classics.

Oh and I wanted to say, the fact that Man-wol kept the medicine jar...I wonder if a time will come when she will slip it into Chan Sung's drink or something like that...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Hahahaha I initially thought Kim Joon Hyun was the reincarnation of Yeon Woo, which would explain MW's adoration for him but alas, I was wrong. :D

• Like 5
36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie.

I also think this is a possibility, because the only time that MW learns not to be vengeful is when she loses someone she loves because she just can't let things go. But it would be nice if CM makes up for all the sucky things he did to MW if he protected CS from any harm, if/when it happens. I mean, CM owes MW that and more.

@Yana Mujay wooooooah that Grace Kelly comparison is so cool. I just hope they copied her 100 percent and made MW's top backless. CS hugging her with his hand on her back, :w00t:

• Like 6
34 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie. YW will arrive in time to catch the serial killer but not in time to save CS. It's only when CS died that MW saw the face of Captain on CS face. Perhaps the whole time ... CS face is the captain but Mago cast a spell that only MW sees a different face. Only at the end when MW heart has thawed and ready to let go of hate & vengeance that she sees the real face of CS.

What CS sees when water God let him see is not a real8or premonition. The water God let him see his fear. His greatest fear is MW went berserk and do evil that will give her death sentence. What if she kills evil human to protect an innocent human? I don't think that will count as taking human lives. Room 13 lady killed "innocent human" as they didn't directly kill her.

Hahaha ... I just remembered that CS will be the one who sends MW off so CS cannot die. Perhaps he will shield her from killer and got injured?

Princess becomes a thief MR and YW the thief becomes a police officer in this life time.  What will our captain be? He killed her whole clan/family - the killer. So likely this lifetime, he will be her protector?  CS is her protector.

What is the role of the firefly?

The firefly only came after the tree came alive, right?

Was the firefly there when CS father was there to pluck the flower? The tree suddenly sprout flowers just for CS father to pluck it for CS.

• Like 4
  • Insightful 1

IU's really celebrating YJG's birthday through @fullmoon.long posts awwwwwww :wub: I have a feeling we will be seeing YJG's photo with the ghost child by the end of the day. :D

Also, MW's latest post of YJG laughing about udon reminds me of his montage while on a date with Sulli's character, the way that MW imagined him laughing hahaha

EDIT: OMG, MW actually just did post a photo of YJG with the kid. HER CAPTION AAAAAAAAAAAAAH I HOPE YJG RESPONDS. "THE KID?!?!?!?!" 

I'M GOING CRAZY OVER HERE. AM I THE ONLY ONE?!?!?!

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2

Awww, Man Wol is captioning her posts #ChansungDay (in honor of YJG's birthday).

21 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Also, MW's latest post of YJG laughing about udon reminds me of his montage while on a date with Sulli's character, the way that MW imagined him laughing hahaha

That was my exact same thought when I saw her post! :lol:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Aww happy birthday to our cute CS (YJG)!  All those cute IG posts! :wub:B)

i dont think CS is the reincarnation of anyone. I think that firefly shadow is CM and he is a wandering soul. Question is: is it his karma or is it his choice? 

CS is his own person and as i said before, he is the love that will go right for MW this time around ;)

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, SC2019 said:

@ Yana Mujay - you are amazing! So we have had her as Audrey Hepburn, and now as Grace Kelly. The Hong Sisters must really like the classics.

I'll waiting Marlyn Monroe to came alive since ManWolshii love Red colors..:P

Let's wait whether Jieun grand these Wish

Manroe we waiting...:)

• Like 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나