[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

6 hours ago, shaselai said:

They should switch it up! Why stick to the same "conflicted hero" theme? Why can't he just use her like it is and she fell for the wrong guy? Yeah i wouldnt forgive someone who is soooo conflicted that he ended up murdering all my family members. 

Would anyone here forgive a mass murderer because he/she loves you but had to kill your entire family because he was "conflicted"?  He made the decision so he should live with the consequences. He can't have both ways...unless of course you agree that he should be forgiven for killing your entire family and all's forgiven because he/she loves you.

Hmmmm

How beautiful to describe a revenge and un forgiveness heart, person who's live just to feed up the grudge should we count he/she humans ?

Well when punishment give it by one actions and not considered the reasons behind how much more people's should dies an been killed because hates and revenge..

Surely in this case we could see, in the middle of our heart there's the soul never fails to sit a judgement on the world and never fails to find it worthless,it's not easy to explaining to unforgiving people but yeah these all about perspective...

Clearly he did killed/ the authority sentence to punished, some of the thieves gags but he save MW and the rest.

Some actions maybe look bad from others but sacrifice for another.

Beautiful song for other nuisance for another !

But tell the truths the ideas of vengeful and forgiveness is A God way to test what's  kind life you choose to finding the meanings of life.

Have very good day Soompier

• Like 2

1 hour ago, brielover said:

CS apparently absorbed Man Wol's curse directed at Mira, but it was 'untangled' or 'defused' to a degree.  But what was Mira's curse?  She was meant to have a sad adult life because her memories were changed so she felt like her family had never wanted her and abandoned her.

Is it a coincidence that a few days later CS encounters librarian ghost mother who never wanted him and had abandoned him?  And photos in a book on Existence and Time, paralleling the photos of Mira and her family?

And Existence and Time questions the whole nature of what it is 'to be'.  It's very possible that until the curse hit CS, that librarian mom didn't exist in time. She's pulled into existence/time by the curse.

I think MW knows something on this topic.  No lily for the librarian.

Woah, this is such a cool insight. If they go this route though, I want a second season to flesh out all the rules for "time and existence", 6 episodes wont be enough for this kind of twist (I am continuing your plot with the last two episodes as CS being trapped in an alternate reality where he is co-creator, he creates a Yeon Woo in the present, Mi Ra is nice because she is afterall still an ex-girlfriend, he doesn't know where his mom is so he also creates closure, a part of him wants to run away so he imagined the well deity, and he is also fearful of a past acquaintance, thus, the serial killer. All these gets resolved in his alternate universe for a whole season, then he gets rescued back by Man Wol to the Ep 1-8 world, and we have another season to resolve the original story, hehe).

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

7 hours ago, reign84 said:

And imagined if Chansung is the Captain, how ironic that the person who Man Wol loved, trusted and hated in the past  Is the same person in the present but has a different face.

As much as I love Chan Sung and have no amor for the Captain, I would subscribe to this for the drama overload :)

And I'm also suspicious about Man Wol's insistence that CS is not CM, could she be just actively turning a blind eye to the possibility?

Personally, I prefer that the Captain became a vengeful spirit some 3 lifetimes ago and got vacuumed by the grim reapers.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

43 minutes ago, aria26 said:

Woah, this is such a cool insight. If they go this route though, I want a second season to flesh out all the rules for "time and existence", 6 episodes wont be enough for this kind of twist (I am continuing your plot with the last two episodes as CS being trapped in an alternate reality where he is co-creator, he creates a Yeon Woo in the present, Mi Ra is nice because she is afterall still an ex-girlfriend, he doesn't know where his mom is so he also creates closure, a part of him wants to run away so he imagined the well deity, and he is also fearful of a past acquaintance, thus, the serial killer. All these gets resolved in his alternate universe for a whole season, then he gets rescued back by Man Wol to the Ep 1-8 world, and we have another season to resolve the original story, hehe).

Ha!  This made me laugh - that would be a tangled web!  But there need be no alternate world, just that this reality is slightly different because it contains this mother.  But I think the impact of the curse was diffused.  How much more hurtful if he had memories of this woman who didn't want him and abandoned him?  Because he doesn't know or remember her, an apology from her and chance to see her off is as good as it could get for him so MW makes sure it happens.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

13 minutes ago, brielover said:

Ha!  This made me laugh - that would be a tangled web!  But there need be no alternate world, just that this reality is slightly different because it contains this mother.  But I think the impact of the curse was diffused.  How much more hurtful if he had memories of this woman who didn't want him and abandoned him?  Because he doesn't know or remember her, an apology from her and chance to see her off is as good as it could get for him so MW makes sure it happens.

haha, yes, it would still work in this world. it was just my imagination running away with me.

(I do wish his non-curse mom comes a long via cameo of han ye seul - since his dad is oh ji ho - in her couple or trouble character, she would get along so well with man weol.58613118_2302588213400894_90315716384554

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, shaselai said:

They should switch it up! Why stick to the same "conflicted hero" theme? Why can't he just use her like it is and she fell for the wrong guy? Yeah i wouldnt forgive someone who is soooo conflicted that he ended up murdering all my family members. 

Would anyone here forgive a mass murderer because he/she loves you but had to kill your entire family because he was "conflicted"?  He made the decision so he should live with the consequences. He can't have both ways...unless of course you agree that he should be forgiven for killing your entire family and all's forgiven because he/she loves you.

I'm with you here. I have a feeling the show will reveal that Smirkalot is a conflicted person of some sort (well his official bio does say he indeed fell in love with Man Wol). But dude, you still had a pretty large hand in the death of her squad, and I don't buy that he was so entirely powerless that he couldn't have done anything to alter the course of events. And one of the deal-breakers for me for this show is, when his conflicted-whatever is revealed to Man Wol, if she would sincerely be like, okay I'm cool now with you leading to the murder of my entire squad because you were in love with me after all and pulled strings to spare me.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

As much as I love Chan Sung and have no amor for the Captain, I would subscribe to this for the drama overload :)

And I'm also suspicious about Man Wol's insistence that CS is not CM, could she be just actively turning a blind eye to the possibility?

And this would be my second deal-breaker, if Chansung turned out to be reincarnated Smirkalot. :lol: I'd prefer Mago #4 turning everyone to dust instead of this scenario. (So they're totally going to pull this now, aren't they?)

Reading the bts translations by circulate9oo...the stuff IU & YJG are laughing at together isn't even that funny. I guess they both have a dorky sense of humor. :D Btw, happy birthday to Baby Oppa YJG!

• Like 5
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, aria26 said:

Personally, I prefer that the Captain became a vengeful spirit some 3 lifetimes ago and got vacuumed by the grim reapers.

It just came up to me after reading the comments, and know right it might be full of drama, but was thinking too if he really is the captain how is the production going to explain why he has a different face while princess and yeon woo remains the same?

• Like 7
  • Love 1

It would be kind of fun if the bellhop turned out to be the captain!  Hear me out:

1) Someone else has his name - something is wrong with his identity.  Was he given false memories (we know it can happen because MW almost did it to Mira)?

2) These reincarnations are coming back as opposites: the princess is now a thief; thief Yeon Woo is now a detective.  What's the opposite of a nobleman and general/captain?  A servant (bellhop) and a common soldier!

3) He has that sword slash in his chest near his heart, just where MW probably plunged her sword (cmon, the Korean war had guns not swords), and where CS clutched when waking from his vision of the moment.

This is where my HDL-obsessed mind wanders, ladies and gentlemen.  Worse, it's not outside probability, which means nothing else is either - ANYTHING is possible in this show lol.

• Like 7

4 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

What if the Captain is Kim Joon Hyun from "The Guys Who Died After Eating" HAHAHAHA

Omg that would be the ultimate betrayal for Man Wol. She'll declare war on Mago. :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 10

6 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

What if the Captain is Kim Joon Hyun from "The Guys Who Died After Eating" HAHAHAHA

Someone somewhere thought of this before and did a comparison of their photos as before and after weightloss. Lol.

• Like 3
  • LOL 8

47 minutes ago, brielover said:

Someone somewhere thought of this before and did a comparison of their photos as before and after weightloss. Lol.

I need to see that please link haha.

This show is making our brains work overtime haha

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, reign84 said:

And imagined if Chansung is the Captain, how ironic that the person who Man Wol loved, trusted and hated in the past  Is the same person in the present but has a different face.

Will Man Wol's love towards Chansung enough to let go or hatred and becomes evil and vanish. I hope I'm wrong....

This could really be the possibility.  CS has so far brought the people that matters/hated most in her life in present time when the time is right and her heart is ready to accept to a certain extend. CS is the diffuser of the vengeance and hatred of MW's heart. 

CS was already chosen by Mago since he was a small boy. He is destined to help MW to go to heaven and release her of her demons/unfinished sentiments. CS has slowly inch by inch carved himself into MW heart just like the captain. The last person on the list that she has to forgive is CM ... and that is likely CS. CS cannot come in form of Captain face as MW will not accept and that will spur her to do the worst possible things. 

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie. YW will arrive in time to catch the serial killer but not in time to save CS. It's only when CS died that MW saw the face of Captain on CS face. Perhaps the whole time ... CS face is the captain but Mago cast a spell that only MW sees a different face. Only at the end when MW heart has thawed and ready to let go of hate & vengeance that she sees the real face of CS.

What CS sees when water God let him see is not a real8or premonition. The water God let him see his fear. His greatest fear is MW went berserk and do evil that will give her death sentence. What if she kills evil human to protect an innocent human? I don't think that will count as taking human lives. Room 13 lady killed "innocent human" as they didn't directly kill her.

• Like 8
  • Insightful 1

@ Yana Mujay - you are amazing! So we have had her as Audrey Hepburn, and now as Grace Kelly. The Hong Sisters must really like the classics.

Oh and I wanted to say, the fact that Man-wol kept the medicine jar...I wonder if a time will come when she will slip it into Chan Sung's drink or something like that...

• Like 4
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

Hahahaha I initially thought Kim Joon Hyun was the reincarnation of Yeon Woo, which would explain MW's adoration for him but alas, I was wrong. :D

• Like 4

36 minutes ago, cheekychipmunk_stv said:

Perhaps story will end with CS sacrificing himself to protect MW from the serial killer ie.

I also think this is a possibility, because the only time that MW learns not to be vengeful is when she loses someone she loves because she just can't let things go. But it would be nice if CM makes up for all the sucky things he did to MW if he protected CS from any harm, if/when it happens. I mean, CM owes MW that and more.

@Yana Mujay wooooooah that Grace Kelly comparison is so cool. I just hope they copied her 100 percent and made MW's top backless. CS hugging her with his hand on her back, :w00t:

• Like 5