Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

4 hours ago, aria26 said:

I need to see that please link haha.

This show is making our brains work overtime haha

I saw it on a twitter account. I don’t know how to post it. But you can go to melloviciousiu twitter where it was retweeted. 

• Like 4

Ohmygod they're going official! :w00t: :lol: And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...:lol:

• Like 7
  • Love 11
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 3

13 minutes ago, Ondine said:

Ohmygod they're going official! :w00t: :lol: And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...:lol:

OMG a secret office romaaaaaaance! :w00t: How hot. 

From MW's IG posts to this plot line - a secret office romaaaaance, I'll die before the next episode. Now I'm just waiting for YJG to reply to MW's posts.

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED IG and YJG DID REPLY *dies*

• Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 1

40 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

EDIT: I JUST CHECKED IG and YJG DID REPLY *dies*

Indeed!

Edit: Omg he called it a "some" :lol: Witty YJG strikes again! 

So apparently a gift is called 선물 (seonmul); he wrote 섬...물 ("some"...mul). Cute cute cute. :lol::wub:

I hope Man Wol is the assertive type in a relationship and makes the most out of her short time with Chansung (six episodes to go :tears:).

• Like 5
  • LOL 10
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

14 hours ago, Ellander88 said:

Sigh...

Just when are they going to release the full version of ost from Punch - Done for me. Haaaaaa... :tired:

The wait is killing me..:skull:

Can't wait to hear it again when they have another powerful scene, just like when CS embrace MW's curse and grudge. The ost is so impactful that I keep humming to it while doing my work. :kiss_closed:

HAHAHA...and here I thought I'm the only one waiting for that song the moment I heard it when that ghost 13 just vanished. And yeah, new songs have been released already and not this???...aigoo...

14 hours ago, shaselai said:

They should switch it up! Why stick to the same "conflicted hero" theme? Why can't he just use her like it is and she fell for the wrong guy? Yeah i wouldnt forgive someone who is soooo conflicted that he ended up murdering all my family members. 

Would anyone here forgive a mass murderer because he/she loves you but had to kill your entire family because he was "conflicted"?  He made the decision so he should live with the consequences. He can't have both ways...unless of course you agree that he should be forgiven for killing your entire family and all's forgiven because he/she loves you.

Agree. Family comes first for me. And by what you said, it actually reminded me of this Cdrama, Goodbye My Princess, duty versus love. The ML chose to mass massacre the FL's family there because of that stupid 'duty'..even if he married her. It was an ill-fated relationship. The fact that even though they forgot memories of each other multiple times, they still find themselves falling for each other. It didn't end well.

9 hours ago, brielover said:

I think MW knows something on this topic.  No lily for the librarian.

Idk exactly the deal with receiving lilies but that bride ghost in ep 5 didn't have any lily on her.

6 hours ago, reign84 said:

It just came up to me after reading the comments, and know right it might be full of drama, but was thinking too if he really is the captain how is the production going to explain why he has a different face while princess and yeon woo remains the same?

If...and I mean IF that would be the case, I think it would be his punishment, not having to bear the same face he originally had or even his form for that matter. 

@vangsweetie637 ...looks like we cried at the same scenes...HAHAHA..such softies :P..

• Like 11
  • Love 1

Y-aaahhh  Ku Chan Seong !!

Open your coat to me like that... and I'll not be responsible for my next action....

anim_64.gif  

48526637992_60b32b5f34_z.jpg

:sweatingbullets:  being this hot should be illegal

• Like 1
  • LOL 13

Even the tree now blooming so pretty.... now I just need chang song kiss man weol .... please

• Like 3
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

2 hours ago, Ondine said:

Finally, was wondering when they are going to break all the sexual tension :wub:.

Based on my years of k-drama watching, the hot and heavy kisses usually comes on episode 12. So, fingers crossed for this week :D.

Really love this couple and hope we can have an ending where they can bicker happily ever after.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

If...and I mean IF that would be the case, I think it would be his punishment, not having to bear the same face he originally had or even his form for that matter. 

But but but how can having Yeo Jin Goo's face and body be considered punishment? I mean...

Spoiler

JGElle052017-1.jpg

:w00t: :lol:

51 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Y-aaahhh  Ku Chan Seong !!

Open your coat to me like that... and I'll not be responsible for my next action....

anim_64.gif  

:sweatingbullets:  being this hot should be illegal

See, @berny2 agrees with me! :lol:

16 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Really love this couple and hope we can have an ending where they can bicker happily ever after.

May they bicker happily ever after indeed. :wub:

• LOL 11

If Man Wol get to be reincarnated I want him and her to meet  in a hotel too hahaha lol! Man Wol can be the granddaughter of the hotel which Chansung be working he doesn't know and bicker alot about being a Harvard student :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

But but but how can having Yeo Jin Goo's face and body be considered punishment? I mean...

Reveal hidden contents

:w00t: :lol:

Whooooooooaaaa! My eyes have been blessed! :joy:..that's because I still believe CS is not the reincarnation of CM :D.

Those convos between IU and YJG are absolutely cute ~~...it certainly helps with the popularity of the drama. So glad to see them so enthusiastic about it. Thanks chingus for sharing those :kiss_wink:.

I just saw this pic in IG and I've gotta agree, what a contrast...

ctto..

And uri Lee Tae Seon (YW) finally opened an IG account :D..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 12
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Congratulations for all HDL actor ,actress, team  production and crews 

Let's flying Higher 12% in ratings.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 7

Secret office romance officially begins!! Giddy over this news...:wub: both MW and CS are meant  for each other...both deserving of the  love in truest form..I wonder how will they have their relationship in secret..and excited for the room 404 guest! :)

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 7

Secret office romance...

So which room is more scary..  Rm 13 or  Rm 404 ?

Maybe no one will  disturb them there.........

so you know where  they'd be

anim_64.gif

:yum:

• Naughty 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

I finally signed in! Yes! Been trying for so long since I’m on holiday I have time to go here! So welcome to myself! I have been watching this series since episode one and I’m a fan of both IU and YJG..... and of course the Hong sisters although there are some series that they made that I haven’t watched...... anyway I love this series over all, the cast, story, acting, effects etc. I just dreaded one thing like everyone of your said. The finale.... I was really disappointed with Korean Odyssey, that hurt me much lol! I really hope that MW and CS will have their happy ending although we are just like 5% sure that they will, but we’re all hoping for the best!

• Like 5
  • Love 5

I think our MW really make an impact to CS.. I mean i don't think CS will be the one that sell the painting just to get a cash to please MW.. In the past he really stand up for right and wrong but here he really resemble MW in term of making more money.. I personally find it refreshing to see a lead in kdrama that really loves money and have no shame about it.. The joke that CS make that MW only move fast because of money and only cash can attract her really make me rolling.. Both of them is not a typical couple in kdrama.. :lol:

'secret office romance'??? I think its possible cause our bartender and frontman have no idea about MW and CS.. Only our Seo Hee nim that catch a glimpse of our lead attraction cause she the only one that sane enough... I just can't with how clueless is both bartender and frontman.... Its going to be really cute thinking how they will change the dynamic as a boss and worker to a lover.. Also how cute if they will continue to bicker about everything as usual... Can't wait!!!! :relieved:

• Like 6
  • Love 2

Secret office romance? And the rest of the gang, wouldnt find out? I doubt it since all 3 of them are quite perceptive of their boss's mood, haha...

I would love to see how secretive they are going to be... and how MW going to make things difficult for CS, she being the dominant partner... hehe... and CS with his too formal speech, he is too serious at times (que - do not throw the plastics trash today!).... then again, its not as if he hasnt dated before :)

• Like 6
  • LOL 7