Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

Netflix should have aired Hotel Del Luna when the series was ongoing. Now I wonder why Hotel Del Luna won't be on Netflix Korea? Just curious

I'm rewatching in Netflix and I'm finding myself fast-forwarding all Chungmyung parts (sorry, Yeon-woo). I didn't mind him before, I even thought that I actually liked him (as a side character with an important part in the whole arc). But my impression of him just keeps on getting sour as I rewatch more. I don't know why some people think he deserves a better ending than what he got. I thought his story was sad but everyone else's is anyway. I should've not read online comments, since my distaste, admittedly, stems more from always seeing "second-lead syndrome". I didn't think he was even a proper second lead as his place was all in the very distant past. Even so, I guess I just had to let that out since I read this thread late. Then maybe someday, I can do a complete rewatch without fast-forwarding any scenes.  

• Like 2