Quantcast
marykarmelina

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

•I really love Yeo Jin Goo's laugh it's like that laugh your friend makes everytime you're joking and it felt so new in HDL because he's always so serious but that date scene with sulli was cute (sorry MW haha) and those images of CS having a good time imagined by MW was so funny lol I want to see a scene like that in upcoming episodes but this time he's with MW 

•I also take back my words about MR being a bishhh I like her now I thought she would be problematic but nope I like straight forward girls haha

•In regards with YW the modern him looks so handsome but I still like the past one idk but they have really different aura. The YW now seems so serious and maybe I'm not used to it since I liked watching him be soft and smiling with MW hihi but he really looks good though I even saw koreans posting asking "who is this actor he looks handsome" haha

• The medicine that MG gave will surely play a big role in the future since it's also in MW hands now. I have a feeling she'll use it after CS will be put in danger realizing that she can't take it anymore and she has to let him go (typical kdrama trope lol) but it's fine with me because for them it's reasonable

•The tree bloomed so beautifully just like how beautiful MW and CS embraced each other. I hope the tree will stay like that even though it may bring sadness and pain to them atleast it will be a proof that love and acceptance is able to transform hate and guilt to something so beautiful. That you don't need to punish yourself for a thousand of years in order to repent. There are times that it just takes acceptance. Accepting that it was never your fault and finally embracing, loving, and trusting someone. 

• Like 8
  • Love 2

I liked the first encounter between YW and the princess.

What a shiny and boyish  smile from YW.

I kinda would like for YW and MR to be a couple, and to have

more scenes together.

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

10 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Also agree with you about CS's mom. Everything was soooo... abrupt? Or rushed. We didn't even see him before longing for his mom, or feeling sad because he grew up without a mom, and then she just appeared. At the library, out of the blue. Although I understand that the lack of depth may just be because he didn't really know her.

Anyway, I enjoyed the scenes with MW seeing YW, MW's jealousy and CS' persistence. The final scene, even if it was just a hug. I just hope more meaningful things happen in the next episodes because we're already going for 11th and 12th, like I'm so nervous this won't be satisfying if they just cram everything in the final episode.

I have the same sentiments regarding CS mom too. It felt so rushed. We could have a great story from that. I was expecting for CS to have a dilemma between sending his mom and making her stay to have a time with her. I decided to just think that CS is sooo mature to think for that and will always do what is right lol and maybe he doesn't want to get attached to her since he knows she would be leaving soon. Actually I'm also a bit nervous now lol but I trust the HDL team because I really know how a Hong Sisters drama works especially towards the end and I hope it wouldn't happen with HDL. I've had enough with Hwayugi not anymore lol. I wish the best for the HDL team and I hope they will be able to exceed our expectations ^•^ 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Is this show hinting that YW/MR will become a pair? I don’t think MW will like that very much.

@Ameera Ali awww look at him! Now he is willing to take a one bite for her! Different from when he was just watching her eat.

now then, i know we didn’t get a kiss scene and i am not expecting one soon (seems like we will go thru the angst first before we get the goodies) but i want to see the hug lol. Has it been posted on IG? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

now then, i know we didn’t get a kiss scene and i am not expecting one soon (seems like we will go thru the angst first before we get the goodies) but i want to see the hug lol. Has it been posted on IG? 

The HDL hashtag on IG is flooded with that scene :joy:

• LOL 6

3 minutes ago, vangsweetie637 said:

Here's the video of the last scene on Naver: https://tv.naver.com/v/9469329

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

actually when the flowers wither do not necessarily mean its the end, only when flowers wither then the fruit will come out.. lets be optimistic chingus!! :lol: and i need more ghosts dancing in the bus @Ameera Ali (yes.. i tag ur name so that i can see YH dressing scene LOL)

the cute couple! i quite like their innocent “love” haha :D

her hair on IG was still blonde a few days ago!!

nam da reum said the photos were taken by MW :rolleyes:

IU is making lots of great effort making us viewers super up to date with the filming and bts fun.. :wub:

• Like 9
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

Who knew SH and SB could be such cupids:joy: Keep it up guys!:thumbsup:

r7JXkYy.gif

I feel so much UST in the air:heart:

XPwcQCW.gif

Oh my, just get a room already you are at the hotel after all!:kiss_wink::lol:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 14

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

She so rough , she nearly broke his head 

:joy::mrgreen:

Oh woww... he against the wall is my type of action...but they better not just stop at that ..waa-aahaha

:lol: :phew:

• Like 2
  • Naughty 3
  • LOL 3

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

On 8/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, jasminssiii said:

I have the same sentiments regarding CS mom too. It felt so rushed. We could have a great story from that. I was expecting for CS to have a dilemma between sending his mom and making her stay to have a time with her. I decided to just think that CS is sooo mature to think for that and will always do what is right lol and maybe he doesn't want to get attached to her since he knows she would be leaving soon. Actually I'm also a bit nervous now lol but I trust the HDL team because I really know how a Hong Sisters drama works especially towards the end and I hope it wouldn't happen with HDL. I've had enough with Hwayugi not anymore lol. I wish the best for the HDL team and I hope they will be able to exceed our expectations ^•^ 

His mum was never someone important in his life. And she treated his existence as a shameful secret that she needed to hide rather than a blessing. Why would he want to develop a relationship with that woman? Hearing her saying "I'm sorry" was more than enough*... I think this entire episode was meant more as an excuse to have MW take care of him for a change... even if she clearly has no idea how...

I loved that she got everyone together to brainstorm ... only to conclude that he does not have anyone to turn to either (Sanchez excluded). I wonder if, in the end, this was the thing that changed her mind... that he needs her love as much as she needs his... and she is willing to give that to him, even if only for the little time as she has left

PS: * that said, the way he asked his mother if he can keep the pictures from the book... the humility of the request... which also implied him caring enough about her to keep her picture with him... he is too pure for this world and I want to give him a big big hug. 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

I know CM's being presented as a dirty, dirty traitor (I have faith he isn't :tears:) but I neeeeeed resolution to MW's revenge. Did the ep show anything???

• Like 3
  • Love 3

5 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

There's a quick translation of it by Dramamilk: https://www.dramamilk.com/hotel-de-luna-episode-10-live-recap/

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

His mum was never someone important to him. And she treated his existence as a shameful secret that she needed to hide rather than a blessing. Why would he want to develop a relationship with that woman? Hearing her saying "I'm sorry" was more than enough... 

Oh yeah I missed the scene about her mom being ashamed of his existence and just saw it now. After that she still went to heaven with a limousine? hahaha she must've still lived a good life lol excluding the fact that she abandoned her son. 

• Like 5

Though, we didnt have the kiss up to now, It 'll be worth the wait!  patient is a virtue! :) it will come really  soon!

OMG, THE HUG! my heart flips!:wub: I feel the love between MW and  CS for each other is

pure and full of tenderness! 

IG update

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

Noooo!! I need his smirkaliciousness! :tears: What if he's hiding a not-dead YW somewhere like he originally promised MW once before?! Squishy can't be evil! Besides, I want to see two badasses go at it! Gah, next week show... next week you better have some answers...

• Like 6