Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

5 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

There's a quick translation of it by Dramamilk: https://www.dramamilk.com/hotel-de-luna-episode-10-live-recap/

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

@lightbringer06 , @RiceGirl1212 @vangsweetie637 , @juju84 , @berny2 , @angelbeast90 , @Ellander88 , @Joseph Lim , @Angelica Claudia @annamchoi , @wenlhy , @Harry97 , @kaxx , @stella77 @gilaswan , @daz

8 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

His mum was never someone important to him. And she treated his existence as a shameful secret that she needed to hide rather than a blessing. Why would he want to develop a relationship with that woman? Hearing her saying "I'm sorry" was more than enough... 

Oh yeah I missed the scene about her mom being ashamed of his existence and just saw it now. After that she still went to heaven with a limousine? hahaha she must've still lived a good life lol excluding the fact that she abandoned her son. 

• Like 5

Though, we didnt have the kiss up to now, It 'll be worth the wait!  patient is a virtue! :) it will come really  soon!

OMG, THE HUG! my heart flips!:wub: I feel the love between MW and  CS for each other is

pure and full of tenderness! 

IG update

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
32 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

Noooo!! I need his smirkaliciousness! :tears: What if he's hiding a not-dead YW somewhere like he originally promised MW once before?! Squishy can't be evil! Besides, I want to see two badasses go at it! Gah, next week show... next week you better have some answers...

• Like 6
38 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

I wonder if, in the end, this was the thing that changed her mind... that he needs her love as much as she needs his... and she is willing to give that to him, even if only for the little time as she has left

Awwww when you put it that way, I agree. I hadn't seen the episode with English subs but it's good to know that MW did this for him and you're right, CS needs love as much as MW. Mago did a good job as matchmaker here. They complement each other despite the bickering and it's heartwarming to know that CS may be alone but MW is there for him and she protects him when he needs it. It's even more romantic when you think that he never really had that kind of protection growing up with his father being a careless thief who didn't think much about his father's wellbeing. MW changed that by helping CS's father. In a way, CS turned out the way he is because of MW. 

Also, hearing CS tell MW to trust him, with the kind of voice YJG used to tell her that... it was such a warm scene. I really hate it when these kinds of scenes make me want them to date IRL :lol:

• Like 12
  • Love 1
6 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Flowers bloomed coz of a hug, what will happen to the tree if they kiss. Fruits will come to fruition!! :lol:

What if they "DO" it? Will the tree grow taller or something? :w00t:

Also, YJG replied to the @fullmoon.long post. Aaaaaaaaaaah 

• LOL 11

I cried so much toward the end of this episode.

MW finally open up to CS, holding onto him, saying that even she turns into ashes, she want CS to be by her side when that happen. 

CS assuring her he wouldn't let her go through that route.

I am really curious as to what Hong Sisters have in their mind for MW, would it be an ending or a restart to her time... since they decided to show now how it would look like if MW turn into ashes. 

Hmmm.. I think my prediction about Ji Won will harm CS gonna come true. :wacko: 

MW will definitely go berserk if ever anything happen to CS.

Argh! I need to refrain from predicting or imagining what's next gonna happen.

There's this ominous feeling I get while watching the episode.

I think JiWon will go find or meet with CS, and Yuna may happen to see their meeting and recognize JiWon as the person who drove the car with the female ghost.

Eventually Yuna will tell CS about her seeing the ghost in JiWon's car and about how they found the buried bodies after following him.

Then, CS may report some information to the police, which change the whole direction of the investigation. It looks like YW also feels there's something wrong about the case.

Then, JiWon may accidentally died or shoot down by the police while on the run.

Thus, return as the evil spirit having grudge with CS.

For me, it's better to have him trying to harm CS when he become an evil spirit, because that way MW can surely deal with him. 

Eventually, this will be the time when something happened that caused MW to sleep beside CS... perhaps while tending to CS who is hurt by his friend's evil spirit, she fall asleep beside him, and enters CS's dream.

Then, MW could walk through and see her past as the third person, that way she will know what happened behind everything that had happened. 

Otherwise, I don't think there will be any way for MW to unravel the misunderstanding that might have happened in the past, and let go.

When CS argued with MW under the tree and told her the first time he saw her through the dream and then made the tree grew its leaves, CS did wonder whether he was sent there purposely to help MW figure out what she failed to figure out the past 1300 years. 

I bet that MW never realize there is a firefly that keeps flying around the tree. 

I have this feeling we won't get CM's reincarnation.

Else, why would they show the firefly morphed into a human figure, which to me telling us viewers that could be CM spirit that stayed as firefly.

So far, there was not a single scene in this drama  is meaningless.

Oh, one more thing, from my point of view, the flashbacks shown when Mira gave YW the knitted pen and when YW saw MW do not give the interpretation that Mira and YW remembered their past life, but rather to show how their fate turn around. Mira and YW were enemies in past life, yet they become friendly in this life and probably will be a couple. Meanwhile, MW and YW were so close in the past, yet so far in this lifetime. The only person who remembers was MW, but Mago happened to arrange for CS to be the person who could reminisce the memories together with her in a more positive outlook, compared to her previous twisted thought about how she perceive her memories. 

Btw, Bartender Kim... tchk tchk... what a tactless guy. All he can boast is his state examination and the fact that he's been there for 500 years. But, he is the one who know least about MW's feeling.. he can't even read her expressions.. Aigoooo...:smirk:

I am as tick off as MW when I watch his antics and getting excited by himself... tchk tchk tchk.. *facepalm*

• Like 12
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4
34 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Also, YJG replied to the @fullmoon.long post. Aaaaaaaaaaah 

Man Wol's caption: "Good picture, good weather, good..."

YJG's comment: "Good...what?"

My answer: Good boyfriend. Correction: the best damn boyfriend you could find on this earth. :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

How do the Hong Sisters continuously manage to make each episode an extravaganza, wow. Kudos as well to Oh-PD for putting the writer-duo's vision into a spooktacular reality. Anyhow, beautiful ending. My heart was in my mouth; there was a butterfly in my belly. That warm embrace was more lovely and titillating than that sudden kiss in episode 4 and the mystical moon tree seems to concur by making itself awash with blossoms. We've witnessed how their hearts pulsed with jealousy and above all, we've witnessed how fear rose in their blood as they worried for each other's well-being. Man-wol and Chan-seung have already become so much closer together. Their relationship is more defined now. The embrace was clearly a gesture of two people with strong affection for each other. Another equally beautiful part was the reappearance of Yeon-woo and the concomitant affirmation that Chan-seung is his own special person, not a reincarnation of the former or of Chung-myung. Consequently, Man-wol, it positively appears, is inching more and more towards her redemption. The mind may forget, but the heart, or in this case-the soul, always remembers---that was a very touching vignette in which Man-wol tearfully smiled at him. Kudos to IU for her astounding acting esp. on such a crucial scene. 

Anyway, I hope soompier chingus here are well. I hope you all enjoyed the most recent installments. I have reports due a few hours later in the morning, but I chose to watch HDL first instead. I simply can't get enough of this episode. :wub: I'm currently rewatching it raw most esp. the ending/hug scene while cram-writing. I do not recommend this highly stressful habit. Kidding aside, thank you for your fun and insightful comments which I'll be reading and liking when finally able. Thank you for making my HDL experience a fun and noteworthy one. I'll definitely miss you all/this thread when the end is finally here. 

• Like 8
  • Love 9
1 hour ago, lollyminx said:

Awwww when you put it that way, I agree. I hadn't seen the episode with English subs but it's good to know that MW did this for him and you're right, CS needs love as much as MW. Mago did a good job as matchmaker here. They complement each other despite the bickering and it's heartwarming to know that CS may be alone but MW is there for him and she protects him when he needs it. It's even more romantic when you think that he never really had that kind of protection growing up with his father being a careless thief who didn't think much about his father's wellbeing. MW changed that by helping CS's father. In a way, CS turned out the way he is because of MW. 

Also, hearing CS tell MW to trust him, with the kind of voice YJG used to tell her that... it was such a warm scene. I really hate it when these kinds of scenes make me want them to date IRL :lol:

I only watched the live stream and it was kind of laggy so take what I say with a pinch of salt, but this was the vibe I got from MW's words/actions

2 hours ago, jasminssiii said:

After that she still went to heaven with a limousine? hahaha she must've still lived a good life lol excluding the fact that she abandoned her son. 

I think the limo was MW pulling strings for CS's benefit... did not see a white lily 

• Like 7
  • Love 3

@juju84 Don't forget that time she told him she was totally okay with him having a sex dream about her. :lol:

I really like YJG in this show, but I do see in that wall-slamming scene that he needs to work his sexy more. I mean in that gif IU is giving it but he just looks like a deer in headlights instead of turned on. Well, he's just 22 (almost) so I'll give him a pass, but he'll def need to work on it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10
2 hours ago, zhangrain said:

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

Lol, it indeed surprisingly cute. But first Mira-shi should receive a blessing from uri evil witch otherwise she is risking to become bald before the wedding.:joy:

@Ondine 

Don't forget that time she told him she was totally okay with him having a sex dream about her. :lol:

Oh you mean this:tounge_wink::lol: How could I:joy:

Spoiler

ODAOfhh.gifwislmnz.gif13ScQ7G.gifoWBetfz.gifPDS00np.gifExbNOhD.gif

cr: tumblr. author: lespenseesdepandee

• Like 1
  • LOL 14
  • Awesome 1

For Man-Weol's sake I hope that dead CEO's granddaughter be paired with Sanchez instead, come on he needs love too! And good on the deity for matchmaking Mi-Ra with Yeon-Woo eheheheh;) 

Aww~ Chan-Sung got to meet the spirit of his late mom...:tears: OMG when Man-Weol cried with relief to see her long lost friend Yeon-Woo, I felt for her... Well done IU. I still think Jin-Goo is lacking in certain scenes, or is it 'cause IU is outshining him? Anyways he's still young, there's room for improvement.  

WoW that end shot with the tree was gorgeous in full bloom with the blue flowers. I like how Man-Weol changes her nails to match her outfits - she's so high maintenance:rolleyes: ha-ha:P At the same time it is sort of sad as it could mean Man-Weol's time is drawing near...

On a lighter note, to be chauffeured to heaven in a Jaguar isn't bad at all!:w00t:  

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Damn. I cried in a few scenes. 

1. CS meeting his mom and finding out that she still wanted to hide him even as a ghost. :bawling:

2. MW and YW reunion: :bawling: how heartbreaking to see these two reunite! 

3. CS needing comfort and MW wanting to provide it :bawling:

4. Ending where CS wipes her tears and hugs her tight :bawling:

My tears just came down :bawling:

on a lighter note, Bartender playing matchmaker for late President :joy: he was so proud of himself despite MW’s expressions! :joy:

• Like 6
  • LOL 9

omg. I'm on the Mi Ra-Yeon Woo scene and I'm squealing! I had to replay it. So cute, especially with the flashback. The drama gods must be smiling down on me because I randomly shipped him with Mi Ra upon seeing him yesterday. It was such a richardsimmons thought, I did not know this would actually happen here in the drama <3 <3 <3

That scene is so rom-comy, that should make up for the "lack" of sweet moments between MW and CS haha

Edited by Jillia
Please do not circumvent the swearing filter, thanks!
  • Like 10
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나