[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Preview for ep 11 (ending from ep 10)

CS: If I can't see you when I'm missing you, it's going to be hard
MW: I will let this pass because you are a weak man
MW: I'm sure you have seen the flower blooms, so why haven't you say anything?
SB: Before Ms Jang leaves and if somehow we have to leave, we need to be prepared 
HJ: It's already so pretty in this state (the tree), so why should it happen? (the flower wither?) I'm sad
SH: That's why we have to protect the flower (?)

I'm agree with HJ. The tree looks so beautiful when the flowers finally bloom. But it is also sad, because we know when the flower wither and with the last petal, that is the signal for MW's long punishment will be ended. No more snarky comments from MW :tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 5

4 hours ago, berny2 said:

I know we're getting a hug in the episode tonight, a too gentle one... i'm really hoping for some wild action already... like mess-up-your-hair-kinda-passion HAHHAAHAHA ... just kidding, just kidding

:lol: :sweatingbullets:

:grimace: just maybe 

37ragh.gif

37rbh2.gif

She so rough , she nearly broke his head 

:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I was expecting a kiss so badly but no, they hugged for like 5 minutes and didn’t even think about next step. So sad :tears:

The serial killer for sure will harm CS. I hope our detective is good enough to solve these crimes, release the innocent man who was arrested and takes ASAP actions to avoid further deaths.

Next episode preview is no promising for a kiss though :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

My thoughts watching the live stream (assisted by Dramamilk's live recap):

Spoiler

- This episode felt slower than the ones before. For me it's partly because of serial killer dude. He's just getting started but I'm tired of him already. I know he's connected to Chansung and Sanchez's past, but he feels like he just popped up from nowhere and I just want him to go away. Maybe there's a grand plan with him but right now I just want to fast-forward his scenes.

- Yeo Jin Goo's beauty shots on his "date" with Sulli, bwahaha :lol:

- Omg Yeon Woo x Mira. I actually like Mira in her current reincarnation (as long as she doesn't borrow money from me haha). She's kind of silly.

- Wow, that last conversation at the tree. Chansung, dude, you really are something else. I guess he was born without the genes for self-preservation.

- ETA: And Chansung's estranged mother thing was so abrupt. I'm confused; what was it all for?

Since the beginning I've expected and preferred Man Wol x Chansung's relationship not to be the typical romantic relationship. Even though I consider them my OTP for this show, and I like IU and YJG's chemistry, I can't see how an actual relationship would work for them. Girlfriend is a thousand years old with a mega-ton of baggage that she's not let go of all this time, like how would a relationship with someone like that work? So I'm actually okay with them not having the typical romantic moments other K-drama couples get to have.

• Like 7
  • Love 2

The people that MW in her past coming back one by one, One more left and we'll see the true fight. Will MW going to sacrifice this time in order to protect the people she loved? The reincarnation of YW is in danger and so as Chansung. It might take up 2 episodes of that case of serial killer, So the captain firefly must show up in ep 13/14?  Or earlier then the final wave then the climax. Hope MW won't get really evil, so that CS fear won't happen.

• Like 7

Just an observation (not sure if anyone thought of this) - the Well Deity's situation - that part about "even if the makgeolli changes its water source, no one will really know the difference as long as the branding is the same."

Like reincarnation - the exterior doesn't change (in this drama at least, till now they return with the same faces) but internally they are no longer the same people.

• Like 5
  • Love 3

44 minutes ago, alleram95 said:

CS: If I can't see you when I'm missing you, it's going to be hard

OMG :wub:

28 minutes ago, jasminssiii said:

There's not much content with the preview because they're still live filming tvn is really known for that smh I hope they will compensate the HDL staff and crew with a vacation or something they deserve it

100 Days My Prince was pre-shot. Why didn't they do it for HDL? I thought they even started to shoot for episode 1 last December and just continued summer 2019? 

28 minutes ago, Ondine said:

My thoughts watching the live stream (assisted by Dramamilk's live recap):

I know how you feel. Hahaha I also want the serial killer and Sulli to just kojo!!! Episode 10 and we only got a hug. It's not even a tight one, with IU's arms around YJG's neck. Hahaha it's just a simple hug. Doing this episode 12 onwards won't be enough for me. :lol:

Also agree with you about CS's mom. Everything was soooo... abrupt? Or rushed. We didn't even see him before longing for his mom, or feeling sad because he grew up without a mom, and then she just appeared. At the library, out of the blue. Although I understand that the lack of depth may just be because he didn't really know her.

Anyway, I enjoyed the scenes with MW seeing YW, MW's jealousy and CS' persistence. The final scene, even if it was just a hug. I just hope more meaningful things happen in the next episodes because we're already going for 11th and 12th, like I'm so nervous this won't be satisfying if they just cram everything in the final episode.

EDIT: We're getting @fullmoon.long IG updates again! YAAAAAS!

• Like 7
  • Love 1

•I really love Yeo Jin Goo's laugh it's like that laugh your friend makes everytime you're joking and it felt so new in HDL because he's always so serious but that date scene with sulli was cute (sorry MW haha) and those images of CS having a good time imagined by MW was so funny lol I want to see a scene like that in upcoming episodes but this time he's with MW 

•I also take back my words about MR being a bishhh I like her now I thought she would be problematic but nope I like straight forward girls haha

•In regards with YW the modern him looks so handsome but I still like the past one idk but they have really different aura. The YW now seems so serious and maybe I'm not used to it since I liked watching him be soft and smiling with MW hihi but he really looks good though I even saw koreans posting asking "who is this actor he looks handsome" haha

• The medicine that MG gave will surely play a big role in the future since it's also in MW hands now. I have a feeling she'll use it after CS will be put in danger realizing that she can't take it anymore and she has to let him go (typical kdrama trope lol) but it's fine with me because for them it's reasonable

•The tree bloomed so beautifully just like how beautiful MW and CS embraced each other. I hope the tree will stay like that even though it may bring sadness and pain to them atleast it will be a proof that love and acceptance is able to transform hate and guilt to something so beautiful. That you don't need to punish yourself for a thousand of years in order to repent. There are times that it just takes acceptance. Accepting that it was never your fault and finally embracing, loving, and trusting someone. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

10 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

Also agree with you about CS's mom. Everything was soooo... abrupt? Or rushed. We didn't even see him before longing for his mom, or feeling sad because he grew up without a mom, and then she just appeared. At the library, out of the blue. Although I understand that the lack of depth may just be because he didn't really know her.

Anyway, I enjoyed the scenes with MW seeing YW, MW's jealousy and CS' persistence. The final scene, even if it was just a hug. I just hope more meaningful things happen in the next episodes because we're already going for 11th and 12th, like I'm so nervous this won't be satisfying if they just cram everything in the final episode.

I have the same sentiments regarding CS mom too. It felt so rushed. We could have a great story from that. I was expecting for CS to have a dilemma between sending his mom and making her stay to have a time with her. I decided to just think that CS is sooo mature to think for that and will always do what is right lol and maybe he doesn't want to get attached to her since he knows she would be leaving soon. Actually I'm also a bit nervous now lol but I trust the HDL team because I really know how a Hong Sisters drama works especially towards the end and I hope it wouldn't happen with HDL. I've had enough with Hwayugi not anymore lol. I wish the best for the HDL team and I hope they will be able to exceed our expectations ^•^ 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2