Quantcast

[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Seriously how come that all guys in the hotel are so dense   I mean the girl hints    and hints    and HINTS    and hints some more  I mean EVERY

Ohmygod they're going official!   And oh no! Im Si Wan sent YJG a food truck and YJG replied, asking should he book room 404 for him...  

@lightbringer06 , @RiceGirl1212 @vangsweetie637 , @juju84 , @berny2 , @angelbeast90 , @Ellander88 , @Joseph Lim , @Angelica Claudia @annamchoi , @wenlhy , @Harry97 , @kaxx , @stella77 @gilaswan , @daz

Is the episode ending in just a hug!!!!:bawling: Aaah so they agree to stay with each other!

OMG flowers bloom!!! (lol reminds me of those old films when they about to kiss they show flowers blooming!!!)

Wow what a colorful tree!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

Preview for ep 11 (ending from ep 10)

CS: If I can't see you when I'm missing you, it's going to be hard
MW: I will let this pass because you are a weak man
MW: I'm sure you have seen the flower blooms, so why haven't you say anything?
SB: Before Ms Jang leaves and if somehow we have to leave, we need to be prepared 
HJ: It's already so pretty in this state (the tree), so why should it happen? (the flower wither?) I'm sad
SH: That's why we have to protect the flower (?)

I'm agree with HJ. The tree looks so beautiful when the flowers finally bloom. But it is also sad, because we know when the flower wither and with the last petal, that is the signal for MW's long punishment will be ended. No more snarky comments from MW :tears:

• Like 6
  • Sad 6
4 hours ago, berny2 said:

I know we're getting a hug in the episode tonight, a too gentle one... i'm really hoping for some wild action already... like mess-up-your-hair-kinda-passion HAHHAAHAHA ... just kidding, just kidding

:lol: :sweatingbullets:

:grimace: just maybe 

37ragh.gif

37rbh2.gif

She so rough , she nearly broke his head 

:joy::mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

I was expecting a kiss so badly but no, they hugged for like 5 minutes and didn’t even think about next step. So sad :tears:

The serial killer for sure will harm CS. I hope our detective is good enough to solve these crimes, release the innocent man who was arrested and takes ASAP actions to avoid further deaths.

Next episode preview is no promising for a kiss though :tears:

• Like 2
  • LOL 7
  • Jillia changed the title to [Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나