[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

1 hour ago, lightbringer06 said:

If...and I mean IF that would be the case, I think it would be his punishment, not having to bear the same face he originally had or even his form for that matter. 

But but but how can having Yeo Jin Goo's face and body be considered punishment? I mean...

Spoiler

JGElle052017-1.jpg

:w00t: :lol:

51 minutes ago, berny2 said:

Y-aaahhh  Ku Chan Seong !!

Open your coat to me like that... and I'll not be responsible for my next action....

anim_64.gif  

:sweatingbullets:  being this hot should be illegal

See, @berny2 agrees with me! :lol:

16 minutes ago, nikki7 said:

Really love this couple and hope we can have an ending where they can bicker happily ever after.

May they bicker happily ever after indeed. :wub:

• LOL 10

If Man Wol get to be reincarnated I want him and her to meet  in a hotel too hahaha lol! Man Wol can be the granddaughter of the hotel which Chansung be working he doesn't know and bicker alot about being a Harvard student :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Ondine said:

But but but how can having Yeo Jin Goo's face and body be considered punishment? I mean...

Reveal hidden contents

:w00t: :lol:

Whooooooooaaaa! My eyes have been blessed! :joy:..that's because I still believe CS is not the reincarnation of CM :D.

Those convos between IU and YJG are absolutely cute ~~...it certainly helps with the popularity of the drama. So glad to see them so enthusiastic about it. Thanks chingus for sharing those :kiss_wink:.

I just saw this pic in IG and I've gotta agree, what a contrast...

ctto..

And uri Lee Tae Seon (YW) finally opened an IG account :D..

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks! :)
  • Like 11
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Secret office romance officially begins!! Giddy over this news...:wub: both MW and CS are meant  for each other...both deserving of the  love in truest form..I wonder how will they have their relationship in secret..and excited for the room 404 guest! :)

• Naughty 2
  • LOL 6

I finally signed in! Yes! Been trying for so long since I’m on holiday I have time to go here! So welcome to myself! I have been watching this series since episode one and I’m a fan of both IU and YJG..... and of course the Hong sisters although there are some series that they made that I haven’t watched...... anyway I love this series over all, the cast, story, acting, effects etc. I just dreaded one thing like everyone of your said. The finale.... I was really disappointed with Korean Odyssey, that hurt me much lol! I really hope that MW and CS will have their happy ending although we are just like 5% sure that they will, but we’re all hoping for the best!

• Like 5
  • Love 4

I think our MW really make an impact to CS.. I mean i don't think CS will be the one that sell the painting just to get a cash to please MW.. In the past he really stand up for right and wrong but here he really resemble MW in term of making more money.. I personally find it refreshing to see a lead in kdrama that really loves money and have no shame about it.. The joke that CS make that MW only move fast because of money and only cash can attract her really make me rolling.. Both of them is not a typical couple in kdrama.. :lol:

'secret office romance'??? I think its possible cause our bartender and frontman have no idea about MW and CS.. Only our Seo Hee nim that catch a glimpse of our lead attraction cause she the only one that sane enough... I just can't with how clueless is both bartender and frontman.... Its going to be really cute thinking how they will change the dynamic as a boss and worker to a lover.. Also how cute if they will continue to bicker about everything as usual... Can't wait!!!! :relieved:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

Secret office romance? And the rest of the gang, wouldnt find out? I doubt it since all 3 of them are quite perceptive of their boss's mood, haha...

I would love to see how secretive they are going to be... and how MW going to make things difficult for CS, she being the dominant partner... hehe... and CS with his too formal speech, he is too serious at times (que - do not throw the plastics trash today!).... then again, its not as if he hasnt dated before :)

• Like 5
  • LOL 7

14 hours ago, Yana Mujay said:

Jieungrace:wub:

Love this outfit that she wore at the end of episode 10. It was soo beautiful and the hug, too.

I finished watching the episodes and I had tears in my eyes, laughed, sadness and everything. 

I cried when JMW saw YW and said he was a thief in the past and now he's a cop. She's happy he's living a good life. Then he looked at her and seems like he recognize her. :bawling:

I can't believe Ma Go made their path cross when they were never supposed to. UGRH!! So frustrating at that pink Ma Go! :rage:

Honestly, I understand that they should of given us more of KCS with his mother, but in a way, I'm glad they didn't, because his story about his mother, he never really knew anything of her. His father didn't talk at all about it, therefore, he never questioned, so when he met her, there isn't much he can say to her. When he sent her off, I understood his character that he felt hurt, but couldn't shed tears, because he lived 30 years of his life knowing nothing about her whether she's pass or living somewhere or anything.

It's going to be so painful on the next couple episodes, but JMW's time is ticking, the tree has bloom flowers. :bawling:

• Like 5
  • Love 2

54 minutes ago, realistic2280a said:

Secret office romance? And the rest of the gang, wouldnt find out? I doubt it since all 3 of them are quite perceptive of their boss's mood, haha...

I rather think they won't find out. Or the bartender won't. Hahahahaha he's the least perceptive of the bunch. He can't even tell when MW is annoyed at what he's saying. :D

• LOL 8

17 hours ago, SC2019 said:

Oh and I wanted to say, the fact that Man-wol kept the medicine jar...I wonder if a time will come when she will slip it into Chan Sung's drink or something like that...

totally thought of this too! from years of watching k-dramas pretty sure if this scene is gonna happen, it'll happen on eps 14-15 ish loll

on a side note : i dont know why but i like it more if CS is not the captain, but instead he's just a new character designated to help MW  leave this world and finish her grudge with the princess/Mi Ra and the captain. 

oh and plus! why do i feel like the firefly is the captain? i mean i see his silhoutte from the firefly's light... although i dont know how the story will turn out if the captain is a firefly ... 

I am really curious as to who is the body inside MW's casket (from the first episode) and why did she drag it all the way to search for the inn/hotel in the first place. How did she know how to look for it, etc etc 

omg cant wait for next episodes! this drama is getting better and i hope it'll keep the pace till the final episodes. another IU drama i'm a fan of

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

just see some news said part of this drama copied a chinese drama named goodbye, my princess.and others also copied different chinese and Japanese  dramas.it is not the first time the writers of this drama copied chinese and japanese dramas. Copy is a s.h.*t. disgusting

Edited by mei yang
  • Like 2