[Drama 2019] Hotel Del Luna, 호텔 델루나

marykarmelina

Is this show hinting that YW/MR will become a pair? I don’t think MW will like that very much.

@Ameera Ali awww look at him! Now he is willing to take a one bite for her! Different from when he was just watching her eat.

now then, i know we didn’t get a kiss scene and i am not expecting one soon (seems like we will go thru the angst first before we get the goodies) but i want to see the hug lol. Has it been posted on IG? 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Just now, vangsweetie637 said:

now then, i know we didn’t get a kiss scene and i am not expecting one soon (seems like we will go thru the angst first before we get the goodies) but i want to see the hug lol. Has it been posted on IG? 

The HDL hashtag on IG is flooded with that scene :joy:

• LOL 6

actually when the flowers wither do not necessarily mean its the end, only when flowers wither then the fruit will come out.. lets be optimistic chingus!! :lol: and i need more ghosts dancing in the bus @Ameera Ali (yes.. i tag ur name so that i can see YH dressing scene LOL)

the cute couple! i quite like their innocent “love” haha :D

her hair on IG was still blonde a few days ago!!

nam da reum said the photos were taken by MW :rolleyes:

IU is making lots of great effort making us viewers super up to date with the filming and bts fun.. :wub:

• Like 8
  • Naughty 1
  • Love 1

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 2

On 8/11/2019 at 10:48 AM, jasminssiii said:

I have the same sentiments regarding CS mom too. It felt so rushed. We could have a great story from that. I was expecting for CS to have a dilemma between sending his mom and making her stay to have a time with her. I decided to just think that CS is sooo mature to think for that and will always do what is right lol and maybe he doesn't want to get attached to her since he knows she would be leaving soon. Actually I'm also a bit nervous now lol but I trust the HDL team because I really know how a Hong Sisters drama works especially towards the end and I hope it wouldn't happen with HDL. I've had enough with Hwayugi not anymore lol. I wish the best for the HDL team and I hope they will be able to exceed our expectations ^•^ 

His mum was never someone important in his life. And she treated his existence as a shameful secret that she needed to hide rather than a blessing. Why would he want to develop a relationship with that woman? Hearing her saying "I'm sorry" was more than enough*... I think this entire episode was meant more as an excuse to have MW take care of him for a change... even if she clearly has no idea how...

I loved that she got everyone together to brainstorm ... only to conclude that he does not have anyone to turn to either (Sanchez excluded). I wonder if, in the end, this was the thing that changed her mind... that he needs her love as much as she needs his... and she is willing to give that to him, even if only for the little time as she has left

PS: * that said, the way he asked his mother if he can keep the pictures from the book... the humility of the request... which also implied him caring enough about her to keep her picture with him... he is too pure for this world and I want to give him a big big hug. 

• Like 7
  • Love 2

5 minutes ago, zhangrain said:

The scene between MW and YW makes me feel :tears:, although current YW is clueless, for me his smile still says "MW ah, it's okay now........." :tears:

Hope MR and YW become a couple. That's cute!

Now waiting for the sub to understand our ManChan couple conversation :joy:

There's a quick translation of it by Dramamilk: https://www.dramamilk.com/hotel-de-luna-episode-10-live-recap/

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

8 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

His mum was never someone important to him. And she treated his existence as a shameful secret that she needed to hide rather than a blessing. Why would he want to develop a relationship with that woman? Hearing her saying "I'm sorry" was more than enough... 

Oh yeah I missed the scene about her mom being ashamed of his existence and just saw it now. After that she still went to heaven with a limousine? hahaha she must've still lived a good life lol excluding the fact that she abandoned her son. 

• Like 5

Though, we didnt have the kiss up to now, It 'll be worth the wait!  patient is a virtue! :) it will come really  soon!

OMG, THE HUG! my heart flips!:wub: I feel the love between MW and  CS for each other is

pure and full of tenderness! 

IG update

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

32 minutes ago, Ondine said:

@Linwe Nope, there's nothing about him in this episode. Except for Man Wol telling Chansung she'll hurt him (Chansung) to get her revenge on Captain Smirkalot.

Noooo!! I need his smirkaliciousness! :tears: What if he's hiding a not-dead YW somewhere like he originally promised MW once before?! Squishy can't be evil! Besides, I want to see two badasses go at it! Gah, next week show... next week you better have some answers...

• Like 6

38 minutes ago, charlieblue17 said:

I wonder if, in the end, this was the thing that changed her mind... that he needs her love as much as she needs his... and she is willing to give that to him, even if only for the little time as she has left

Awwww when you put it that way, I agree. I hadn't seen the episode with English subs but it's good to know that MW did this for him and you're right, CS needs love as much as MW. Mago did a good job as matchmaker here. They complement each other despite the bickering and it's heartwarming to know that CS may be alone but MW is there for him and she protects him when he needs it. It's even more romantic when you think that he never really had that kind of protection growing up with his father being a careless thief who didn't think much about his father's wellbeing. MW changed that by helping CS's father. In a way, CS turned out the way he is because of MW. 

Also, hearing CS tell MW to trust him, with the kind of voice YJG used to tell her that... it was such a warm scene. I really hate it when these kinds of scenes make me want them to date IRL :lol:

• Like 11
  • Love 1

6 minutes ago, angelbeast90 said:

Flowers bloomed coz of a hug, what will happen to the tree if they kiss. Fruits will come to fruition!! :lol:

What if they "DO" it? Will the tree grow taller or something? :w00t:

Also, YJG replied to the @fullmoon.long post. Aaaaaaaaaaah 

• LOL 10

I cried so much toward the end of this episode.

MW finally open up to CS, holding onto him, saying that even she turns into ashes, she want CS to be by her side when that happen. 

CS assuring her he wouldn't let her go through that route.

I am really curious as to what Hong Sisters have in their mind for MW, would it be an ending or a restart to her time... since they decided to show now how it would look like if MW turn into ashes. 

Hmmm.. I think my prediction about Ji Won will harm CS gonna come true. :wacko: 

MW will definitely go berserk if ever anything happen to CS.

Argh! I need to refrain from predicting or imagining what's next gonna happen.

There's this ominous feeling I get while watching the episode.

I think JiWon will go find or meet with CS, and Yuna may happen to see their meeting and recognize JiWon as the person who drove the car with the female ghost.

Eventually Yuna will tell CS about her seeing the ghost in JiWon's car and about how they found the buried bodies after following him.

Then, CS may report some information to the police, which change the whole direction of the investigation. It looks like YW also feels there's something wrong about the case.

Then, JiWon may accidentally died or shoot down by the police while on the run.

Thus, return as the evil spirit having grudge with CS.

For me, it's better to have him trying to harm CS when he become an evil spirit, because that way MW can surely deal with him. 

Eventually, this will be the time when something happened that caused MW to sleep beside CS... perhaps while tending to CS who is hurt by his friend's evil spirit, she fall asleep beside him, and enters CS's dream.

Then, MW could walk through and see her past as the third person, that way she will know what happened behind everything that had happened. 

Otherwise, I don't think there will be any way for MW to unravel the misunderstanding that might have happened in the past, and let go.

When CS argued with MW under the tree and told her the first time he saw her through the dream and then made the tree grew its leaves, CS did wonder whether he was sent there purposely to help MW figure out what she failed to figure out the past 1300 years. 

I bet that MW never realize there is a firefly that keeps flying around the tree. 

I have this feeling we won't get CM's reincarnation.

Else, why would they show the firefly morphed into a human figure, which to me telling us viewers that could be CM spirit that stayed as firefly.

So far, there was not a single scene in this drama  is meaningless.

Oh, one more thing, from my point of view, the flashbacks shown when Mira gave YW the knitted pen and when YW saw MW do not give the interpretation that Mira and YW remembered their past life, but rather to show how their fate turn around. Mira and YW were enemies in past life, yet they become friendly in this life and probably will be a couple. Meanwhile, MW and YW were so close in the past, yet so far in this lifetime. The only person who remembers was MW, but Mago happened to arrange for CS to be the person who could reminisce the memories together with her in a more positive outlook, compared to her previous twisted thought about how she perceive her memories. 

Btw, Bartender Kim... tchk tchk... what a tactless guy. All he can boast is his state examination and the fact that he's been there for 500 years. But, he is the one who know least about MW's feeling.. he can't even read her expressions.. Aigoooo...:smirk:

I am as tick off as MW when I watch his antics and getting excited by himself... tchk tchk tchk.. *facepalm*

• Like 11
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 4