[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

the hooded guy disappears too like OYJ...so it means he's from the real world too...and I just notice the guy is a little bit taller than LJS... I wonder who he is...to be honest and why he can travel in and out in the webtoon world...

so many questions.... I hope they can wrap it up all with 13 episodes left...

• Like 9

57 minutes ago, moomooz said:

Wondering if there was any live ratings update 

yeah curious about that too,though of course i've already learned my lesson from last week

cuz results was way different to the actual ratings!...i'm really hoping we'll be getting a double digits now! praying-angel.GIF

• Like 7

Wow another great episode. It felt like it just started and it was over lol. 

It seems like the real murderer is from YJ's world and the dad hasn't been in control of the story for awhile now. It makes sense now why he is so scared now. KC wants control over his life and to find who took his family from him and why. He won't give up and that's probably why the dad is scared that'll he completely take over. 

I love YJ and KC interactions, but I feel bad she keeps embarrassing herself lol. She needs to move the story along somehow in order to get back, but shocking KC isn't as easy as she thought it would be. He already knows she's not from his world so it will be fun to see how the story the progresses. 

• Like 11

On the other hand, I'm curious about one thing.. If HJ stayed in his world, she will never get injuried as well as probably won't grow old? Hmm..

i was really surprised that he shoot her! Taken aback ;) 

Cr to owner.

• Like 13

4 minutes ago, sebnem said:

aghhhh i fall asleep i hate being sick :c thanks for all recaps and photos *.* 

I want to ask something im searching different names on google to downlaod this drama in torrent but cant find any :/ Is there anyone also collect this as torrent? if yes where do you download the torrent file? help cuseyooo *in sick aegyo voice lol :D *

im not sure of the rules/allowed to share or not. but i tried googling date yymmdd W(in korean).ts and there is results.

• Like 2

HI guys I think I saw someone posted steps for those who can't stream MBC, pls register account for yourself so that you can enjoy the streaming without lagging issue. 

oh boy @i.am.bugz.funny I observed that too that the hoodie man is taller than OYJ dad..

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

the hooded guy disappears too like OYJ...so it means he's from the real world too...and I just notice the guy is a little bit taller than LJS... I wonder who he is...to be honest and why he can travel in and out in the webtoon world...

so many questions.... I hope they can wrap it up all with 13 episodes left...

if the guy is a bit taller than LJS then it must be LTH he's right hand/bodyguard haha!...this is the result of not able to watch it live!:lol:

• Like 6

11 minutes ago, nonski said:

LOLS SAME FEELINGS HERE

WHEN HE SHOT AT HER, I WAS LIKE "OH NOES"

THIS CAN'T BE UNDONE, IT WILL FOREVER BE ON HER MIND

THAT HE CAN SHOOT HER ANYTIME, THERE WILL BE NO HOLDING BACK

AND I HOPE NOT BUT THIS MOMENT WILL COME TO HOUND THEM IN THE FUTURE.

LOL That was my first thought too!!

There was a lot of dialogue in this episode but even if KC knew that the bullet wouldn't hit her, YJ didn't know! 

No wonder she fainted! Hahaha She should've stayed mad at him longer XD

• Like 13

15 hours ago, mujay said:

:)full of humour, i like HHJ expression..she look so lost in KC world, being die hard fans is really hard...:P. yes today episode seem so fast. 

she even said it infront of KC that she is a fan of him...that conversation in the elevator was so warm, sweet and real feelings... I'm loving this OTP... they make me feel like going back to my teenage days.... so far so good... W is a WINNER... 2iur 60 + Super cute dog girl chat emoji gifs images are downloaded dog emoticons dog emoji

• Like 14

3 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

LOL That was my first thought too!!

There was a lot of dialogue in this episode but even if KC knew that the bullet wouldn't hit her, YJ didn't know! 

No wonder she fainted! Hahaha She should've stayed mad at him longer XD

i know right, she should have. and i would have love that too.

tsk.  not really good with hangul, how did you know that kc knew the bullet won't hit her?

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

Just a Question : Can I share Pictures from my PC here? Have made so many Screenshots today...

of course you can chingu @Mau_Cherry

• Like 5

Just now, Mau_Cherry said:

Just a Question : Can I share Pictures from my PC here? Have made so many Screenshots today...

yes u may share screenshots but can upload 3 pics and  upload /keep the rest in spoiler tag :) 

• Like 6

2 hours ago, nonski said:

Thank you that is very sweet of you to do this :)

• Like 7

Lmfaoooo at YJ when choosing to use either the black bra or gun to get the cliffhanger of the episode.. 

I feel that KC kinda knows that she wont get hurt so he shot her.. 

BUT WHY IS THE EPISODE SOOOO SHORT??? :bawling:

• Like 12

1 minute ago, nonski said:

i know right, she should have. and i would have love that too.

tsk.  not really good with hangul, how did you know that kc knew the bullet won't hit her?

of course you can chingu @Mau_Cherry

I don't know but I think I read it somewhere here? I'm not sure now :lol:

But either way, I hope they don't just pretend it didn't happen :huh:

• Like 6