[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

omg tonight episode was superb good!! my heart goes up and down !! now that OYJ sudden stance couldn't make her to go back to the real world.. and the preview shows she is in jail. now that the KC's secretary sent her to jail?  why did she suddenly landed in jail out of no reason, is it that she has no identity? KC couldn't save OYJ and was in a shock when he came back from his short trip..

• Like 11

oh God that was a fantastic episode ...sorry I haven't posted ...'cause I'm too focused on watching it... I love everything in this episode...the kiss and elevator conversation...It's so great... and the chemistry omona...It's exploding... I'm amazed and it got me even more hooked...

• Like 14

So sad that my stream stuffed up at the end of the episode.... But thank you for all the live-cappers tonight!!! :D

Episode 3 was an interesting episode! There were a lot of humour which I love! XD

Yeon Joo is so funny and cute! I love her! XD

Last episode, Yeon Joo's father said that he wished that Kang Chul died when he was on that bridge. We thought Yeon Joo's father regretted saving Kang Chul but tonight's episode explained that Kang Chul was able to change the story himself since then and that Kang Chul was meant to die that night on the bridge. I guess that's why Yeon Joo's father is so scared of Kang Chul since he's able to change his story instead of Yeon Joo's father controlling the story.

Now I wait for subs :3

Just now, chyantrils25 said:

waahh!!i didn't manage to catch it live!..how is it WORLDies?...is it another Deabak episode?

Of course! It was amazing! I loved it!!! Can't wait for episode 4!!! :D

• Like 10

For those who ca understand hangul perhaps can summarise some of the important scenes for tonight? OHY and KC has too many conversation tonight.. KC keeps asking about her background.. blah and so on.. so can we assume the hoodie man is OHY's dad but failed to save her?

• Like 6

So did Sung Moo draw the hooded figure to kill KC? Or is hooded figure his own person? I couldn't tell cause when he disappeared in the elevator they cut to Sung Moo destroying his tablet thing.

• Like 10

Tq so much for live recap in here.:heart:.appreciate so much...:blush:

I will watch tomorrow in Ok channel..Its very suspense read in here....

So I know my online streaming just worst..I hate black screen....:angry:

• Like 9

21 minutes ago, ohnoitscindy said:

OMG HE SHOT AT HER

FOREVER TRUST ISSUES LMAO

LOLS SAME FEELINGS HERE

WHEN HE SHOT AT HER, I WAS LIKE "OH NOES"

THIS CAN'T BE UNDONE, IT WILL FOREVER BE ON HER MIND

THAT HE CAN SHOOT HER ANYTIME, THERE WILL BE NO HOLDING BACK

AND I HOPE NOT BUT THIS MOMENT WILL COME TO HOUND THEM IN THE FUTURE.

• Like 11

well KC kissed her because he think by doing that OHY can go back to her real world.. but it doesn't seem to work now. lol!!

tonight is like kiss or shoot .. hahha love and hate .. this drama is my kind of melo, thriller, fantasy, romance drama

• Like 15

(lift) he did ask her how old is she, if she is married. xD

broken korean understanding is that he does know she won't be dead by the shot.
but he thought she might know that as well.

the jail visit convo are along lines of asking her ?? then she tells him he will regret (like usual she does) & then she told him that hes the manhwa world.
the secretary(? forgot her name) is asking why doesnt female lead not have id card when shes korean.

Edited by matchabubble
added stuff?
  • Like 11

Annyeong everyone

Wow...exciting episode today, it revealed that Webtoonist Oh (Yeon Joo's dad) did finished off Kang Cheol at the bridge scene. He drew that KC fall into the deep water and drowned. Then he took a break and answered a call, when he returned to his drawing device, the drowning scene has been changed to KC hanging on the bridge decided to live on. That's when Webtoonist Oh knew that KC is alive and he's controlling his own fate in the webtoon world.

Hello @nonski:) @andy78 thanks for your detailed recaps.....

• Like 13

I need the eng sub now :) 

I guess it's good to test out what's the level of trust and understand how YJ can come into KC's world. It's better to distrust now rather than later ;) 

we are all good for now!!! 

This part was so funny that KC tried to kiss YJ and see if she will disappear! 

Cr to owner

• Like 15

aghhhh i fall asleep i hate being sick :c thanks for all recaps and photos *.* 

I want to ask something im searching different names on google to downlaod this drama in torrent but cant find any :/ Is there anyone also collect this as torrent? if yes where do you download the torrent file? help cuseyooo *in sick aegyo voice lol :D *

• Like 8