[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Hi chingus and sunbaenims, I'm new here :lol: Thank you for your updates and sharing so far, seems like I have a lot to back read :P 

From the first time knowing about W, I have been impressed with the graphic, particularly is its poster, the production team has done a good job on creative and clean works that transfer the webtoon spirit of the drama. Besides the interesting pilot, the reason I choose to watch the W is because of Han Hyo Joo, I like her lively acting back then in Love 911 and Beauty Inside, while I haven't known much about Jong Suk but after 2 episodes, I can say that he has good performance and have high expectation on this man :) I also love watching the BTS too,  they are so playful around each other.

W has thorny details and interesting surprises that make me can't help but watching from the very first to the last second (normally I'm really good at skipping and dropping dramas kkk). I really have good feeling about this drama and hopefully more people will recognize it with increasingly positive viewers rating.

Way to go, W! :lol:

• Like 12

I'm finally here guys! I finally have time to livestream!! 15 more minutes till ep 3 airs!!! :D 

So excited!!!

Thank you for the instructions @nonski!! It was so helpful!! Thank you so much <3

Also who's live-capping tonight? Should I join in with the live-capping?

• Like 6

6 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

I'm back ....so excited to see Ep. 3 ...kyaaaaa!!!!! never been so excited like this for a long time now... @nonski thank you for the roll call ...I've missed that...  @sakura2016 I'm here chingu...I'll be doing live streaming ...but I'll try to post here... 

glad you're here now!! 2 minutes for the episode to start!! Fighting!! :D 

tumblr_oaxl0lFaXh1tf5fp5o7_1280.jpg

cr: woobin-in-memories

my heart beets are increasing!!! I'm so excited!! :w00t:

• Like 7

‘W’ Korean Drama: Lead Cast Lee Jong Suk All Praises For Han Hyo Joo

Maria Erica Araullo

‘W’ Korean Drama: Lead Cast Lee Jong Suk All Praises For Han Hyo Joo

“W” Korean drama has been receiving good feedback. It is primarily due to the chemistry of the lead cast members. Actor Lee Jong Suk opened up about this in a recent interview wherein he praised his leading lady, Han Hyo Joo.

The 26-year-old sat down with “W” magazine to talk about the new MBC series, which he admitted is among his most challenging acting projects to date. The “Doctor Stranger” star narrated how he read the scripts for initial episodes and thought that it would not be very hard since there were not a lot of parts for his character, Kang Chul.

However, Lee Jong Suk’s eventually found out that he will have more and more screen time as the story progressed. According to him, this is where he is thankful for Han Hyo Joo.

“Amidst the challenges, it helps that I’m working with [Han] Hyo Joo,” he said in the interview, which was featured by Allkpop. “I’m grateful that even when the camera isn’t recording her facial expressions, she does her best to react to me. She’s also a much brighter person than I expected.”

The plot of “W” Korean drama revolves around the story of Oh Yeon-Joo [Han], a problematic female surgeon in her 30s who teleports between reality and a webtoon. This fantasy realm is where she meets and falls in love with Olympic gold medalist and media mogul Kang Chul [Lee].

W-korean-drama-official-poster-300x300@2

“W” Korean drama’s cast also includes veteran actor Kim Eui-Sung, who plays Oh Yeon-Joo’s cartoonist father. He is the one who created the “W” dimension, where the two lead characters help each other discover their life’s purpose.

After airing earlier this month, the fantasy love story has constantly been pitted against KBS’ “Uncontrollably Fond.” This is because the Suzy Bae – Kim Woo Bin starrer airs on the same time slot as “W.”

Han Hyo Joo dismissed the comparison during a recent media event, wherein she was asked to comment about the alleged poor acting of Suzy Bae in “Uncontrollably Fond.”

w-korean-drama

The 29-year-old actress simply said that even though society encourages competition, she believes that making a good drama matters more than competing. The “Dong Yi” star also said that she would rather judge herself than judge others.

Check out the undeniable chemistry of Lee Jong Suk and Han Hyo Joo in the clip below and keep following TheBitBag for updates on “W” Korean drama.

Source: http://www.thebitbag.com/w-korean-drama-lead-cast-lee-jong-suk-praises-han-hyo-joo/166791

• Like 12

starting now...

KC narrating the stabbing incident at the hotel

and how YJ saved her at the rooftop and at the hospital

the slapping incident and the kissing incident at the department store

we saw again the traffic accident where KC was almost bulldozed by a truck

and survived, looked up and asked who are you, (to his creator)

• Like 8

started ...our hero asking who are you...DR OH is looking for her dad now is talking with SB ...SHE IS STILL TRYING TO EXPLAIN HIM...Poor SB almost fainted ...she is talking about Kang Chul that he needs to go back ...poor SB looks so shocked...asked her did you really kiss him...did you like it?

• Like 9

SB sitting by his desk, YJ came and asked for his dad

but he is not there and she asked him where she went

SB telling YJ about the events at the comic, 

when he noticed she is wearing the same clothes as in the comics

YJ is now telling him that she is inside the comic book

SB was shocked and fell down and shrieking

they came inside her dad's room and called but cannot connect

YJ told him about how time flies over there

SB is still bewildered, YJ keep talking and how she had to find an ending

SB guessed she kissed him, and she said she had to kiss him

• Like 11

I admire how you can watch and type here translating the story ... Kudos to all of you

the dad now narrates about his divorce in 2009, that was when he drew KC jumping off the Han river bridge... Chills... KC was supposed to die then

• Like 6

seems she thinks Kang Chul is real ...how can you kill a real person ...she is upset dad is still trying to kill him...reading a book ...flashback with Kang Chul trying to killhimself...now she is reading something her dad noted on a notebook...about his fears ...we see dad drinking a lot determinated to kill Kang Chul ...the bridge moment ...dad drawing

• Like 8