[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

15 hours ago, baby.hae said:

Plus she's the person that saved his life twice. Just because she couldnt answer his question so he want to shot her? wth. I need subs asap

hahah..Ikr... whatever reasons he may have... I still don't think that it's the right thing to do.... anyway I still love KC... but don't ever do that to her again... 

anyway so now we learn new things...like OYJ can't be killed in the webtoon world...even a stab or a bullet can't kill her... only KC...but what about when KC goes to the real world...I wonder if he got shot there... would he have a wound ? or will he die in the real world? since he's just a webtoon character.... if he does ...then hooray for that...it just means he can be a real person too.. like OYJ said in their last conversation...she wants a happy ending... can we have that too writer-nim?...

• Like 8

Preview to Episode 4 tomorrow! 

Cr to owner

going to sleep soon. Getting too excited over the weekday shows from Monday to Thursday. Now I'm super exhausted ;) .

im hoping mbc to release this BTS kiss!! 

• Like 10

15 hours ago, snowy21 said:

omg.. amnesia pls don't :( .. why not time jump? The pd looks familiar I think  I saw him before.. was it in she was pretty which is also MBC drama?

amnesia? It's such a cliche in kdrama land... I just hope writer-nim will think of something new or unique...not just an old amnesia thing... no time jump too pls... hahaha not a fan of it... 

yes he was the director of she was pretty...

• Like 11

14 minutes ago, i.am.bugz.funny said:

hahah..Ikr... whatever reasons he may have... I still don't think that it's the right thing to do.... anyway I still love KC... but don't ever do that to her again... 

anyway so now we learn new things...like OYJ can't be killed in the webtoon world...even a stab or a bullet can't kill her... only KC...but what about when KC goes to the real world...I wonder if he got shot there... would he have a wound ? or will he die in the real world? since he's just a webtoon character.... if he does ...then hooray for that...it just means he can be a real person too.. like OYJ said in their last conversation...she wants a happy ending... can we have that too writer-nim?...

i have an issue with him shooting her too but what the heck the drama is just too good and going well that i'd let it pass becuase i think he is gonna suffer from that later :)

on YJ not killed when KC shoot her, i think it would be the same rules when KC crosses over to the RL world.

• Like 7

I couldnt manage to watch live streaming, by only read and watch clips guys posted here, ep 3 already amazed me! Hahaha im just gonna wait for the eng sub

and amnesia + time slip? Oh please dont author nim! I agree @i.am.bugz.funny amnesia is such a cliche in kdrama, hoping it wont be used for this drama. But if author nim couldnt find another alternative, i hope the plot and story or any other aspect helps reduce the cliche-ness (is that even a word lol) of 'amnesia'

• Like 10

the crazy guy in drawing team is so funny when he finally believe (?) her being in manhwa :D:D he falls so funny and scream ''dont touch me '' to her lmao xD

He even ASK ABOUT THE KISS XDDD VBWAHAHAH 

• Like 10

I haven´t used Photobucket since.... don´t ask - KMHM Times I guess... So be patient... how was that...

let me try...

Screenshot%202016-07-27%2015.08.50_zpsjt

Juhuu - worked - Yeon Joo and Soo Bong - sorry I missed the Moment when he believed her - total in shock on the floor.

Screenshot%202016-07-27%2015.10.54_zpsvi

Thanx to a super nice ching - I know that he wrote - Yeon Joo left - now I´m alone!

Screenshot%202016-07-27%2015.11.16_zpsau

The Moment the Women left his House - the same House Sung Moo use to work and to live today - so it once was the FAmily Home.

• Like 13

This drama make me crazy again:crazy:...Kang Chull be ready..I will be watch you tomorrow night..Dont ever think to come my house please...:w00t: 

The full episode now in youtube. But I just be patient for tomorrow night.watch in TV:wub:

• Like 9

15 hours ago, nonski said:

i have an issue with him shooting her too but what the heck the drama is just too good and going well that i'd let it pass becuase i think he is gonna suffer from that later :)

on YJ not killed when KC shoot her, i think it would be the same rules when KC crosses over to the RL world.

I replayed it ...I think he said "are you telling me the truth ?" then *bang* he already shot her... sad because she's so afraid by what Kang Chul did...

same I wish KC would  fall madly inlove with YJ so that he'll regret all the scary things he did to her and he's gonna be the one to protect from now on ... it just serves him right ...

• Like 9

Too many theory in just episode 3 include amnesia??:phew:...Dont think so much..just be happy ,excited,screaming,laugh and say stress when the ending  episode...:P

I just believe and follow this drama as fan of Kang Chul:heart:..In webtoon its never logic...in reality kang Chul didint shot but dont forget he is webtoon character..he so powerful and can do anything he wants...So we as fan.just follow roller coster drama...:wub:

Night everyone..sleep well...take care:heart:

• Like 8