[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

OMG HE POINTED HER AGAIN WITH THE GUN ...HE INSISTS HER TO ANSWER...HE EVEN SHOT SOMETHING IN THE ROOM...SH AND THE DRIVER CAME IN ...KC TOLD THEM TO LEAVE...DR OH INSISTS HE IS NOT THIS KIND OF MAN NO WAY FOR HIM TO KILL HIM ...HE SHOTS THE MIRROR...DR OH FAINTED

• Like 8

shucks he really shot her, yj checked on her chest, there was no blood

yj fainted and he got her before she fell, dy took her, sh is angry

kc was puzzled and checked on the mirror where the bullet  passed through

• Like 9

pnYn2jS.png

Spoiler

WaV6ltj.png

iZgCkIH.png

OH NO THE HOODED MAN APPEARED AND HAS A GUN!!! 

OvYxco1.png

y3DuW0H.png

akntUxG.png

Spoiler

q14SCcD.png

Yeon Joo finally woke up!!! :D

TygXgwG.png

mGJZZ0j.png

PZml4ru.png

OMG HAHAHAHA! IM LAUGHING SO MUCH RIGHT NOW HAHAHA

NUdgXhh.png

b6gQsVc.png

Yeon Joo found a gun underneath the pillow!! ;o

aGyM82I.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Spoiler

N4mdCqp.png

woah... Yeon Joo did actually flash.... LOLLL

2OSKTgj.png

heCsH0E.png

Eol2bvD.png

Her gun was unloaded lol XD

s1a5sCm.png

Kang Chul loaded the gun!! ;o

bV9eLgS.png

SECOND KISS IN THE THIRD EPISODE!!!

Spoiler

Z0x3SrZ.png

My stream is stuffing up right now so I don't know I can continue the screen capping.... But I'm gonna try and fix it.

• Like 10

1 hour ago, nonski said:

ONE HOUR TO GO AND WE HAVE W WITH US

FOR THOSE WHO WANT TO LIVESTREAM, IT'S BEST TO GO TO IMBC WEBSITE

YOU JUST NEED TO REGISTER

I POSTED IN MY BLOG ON HOW TO REGISTER ON MBC, JUST CLICK HERE FOR THE INSTRUCTIONS:

.am.bugz.funny @Rania Zeid @irenetan @pandalover1 @shynaz @juju84 @Mau_Cherry @jeonghyang @delfin @LyraYoo @maplekist @bebebisous33 @Kasmic @heartoppaya @kyunii88 @drmjs @moomooz @sakura2016 @an-naum @Delulu_jie2830 @moodypie @onnififi @plappi @alekaonu @thea2410 @nari01 @uknowahah @adeleyam @qallee @lidylidynew @tucituci @ohnoitscindy @stargazer187 @incrediblethings @VIP_Cake @dramoron @andy78 @shin.u @keisha15 @sebnem @rori0711 @Ahpheng @taskdramafanatic @LanA @serhine @shana0127 @JCWfanSR @parmma @leianji @JackieOnTheRocks @songlovers@lovely_skham @mabelialong @ladylia257 @jurassicet @ChoieunmiK @MarieJose @mappyminho @moodypie @adeleyam @mujay @Queen01 @evergreen @Gloom @missjjkim @mav8

welcome to the thread @superbigcat

sorry if i missed out on anyone i will just update it on my next post or later. :) 

Thank you so much dear :wub:

• Like 7

DR OH IS BACK IN BED...DRIVER AND SH TALK ABOUT HER...SH DVICES KC TO CALL THE PROSECUTOR...KC STOPPED HER FROM CALLING ...KC ASKED THE MAID IF SHE IS FINE ....YJ OPPENED HER EYES ...OTP IS TALKING ...SHE ASKED HIM HOW DID HE KNEW SOMETHING...

• Like 8

HE STILL ASKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS ...I THINK HE TOLD HER SHE WANTS HER TO STAY THERE ...KC  TELLS HER IS SORRY ...OMG SHE TOLD HIM I LOVE YOU ...DRIVER AND KC TALKING ABOUT THAT WOMAN THAT SAID SHE LOVES HIM...DR OH TOLD HIM TO BE CARREFULL...THAT WANTS HIM TO HAVE A HAPPY END ,THAT IS HIS FAN

• Like 8

Just now, ohnoitscindy said:

Why do the episodes FEEL SO SHORT?!?!?

Looks like OYJ is stuck in KC's world for now :| 

I don't mind if she can stay in his world for some time ;) and not 30 mins! 

Thank yoh to all recappers! 

I feel that the episode is sooo short :( 

• Like 8

OMG that was just the bestest so far! daebak episode!

i super love it, so intense, suspenseful and full of humor

ljs is amazing as kc and hhj gah, she just nailed the expression of someone taken to another dimension and living it there!

• Like 13

KC SMILLES ...WOW THE WAY THEY LOOKED AT EACH OTHER...OMG BUFFERING I ONLY HEARD HER SAYING THAT DAY I UNDERSTOOD ...END OF EP...OMG SAD PREVIEW!I THINK SH REPORTED DR OH TO THE PROSECUTOR...SHE IS ARRESTED ,INTEROGATED ...OTP SCENE KC WANTS ANSWERS...SHE TOLD KC YOU WILL REGRET

• Like 11

1 minute ago, moomooz said:

I don't mind if she can stay in his world for some time ;) and not 30 mins! 

Thank yoh to all recappers! 

I feel that the episode is sooo short :( 

But she gets arrested in the next episode TT-TT lol

• Like 9

12 hours ago, andy78 said:

HE STILL ASKING A LOT OF QUESTIONS ...I THINK HE TOLD HER SHE WANTS HER TO STAY THERE ...KC  TELLS HER IS SORRY ...OMG SHE TOLD HIM I LOVE YOU ...DRIVER AND KC TALKING ABOUT THAT WOMAN THAT SAID SHE LOVES HIM...DR OH TOLD HIM TO BE CARREFULL...THAT WANTS HIM TO HAVE A HAPPY END ,THAT IS HIS FAN

It is quite funny when OYJ said "Saranghae" and then "No / Never Mind" right after that ..:D

• Like 10