[Drama 2016] W-Two Worlds 더블유

gangurhar

Really loved this episode too. It's really entertaining. 

Was swooning so much when Kang Chul picked up Yeon Joo in a bridal carry style and also when he held her waist when he was kissing her. Such a sucker for those moves. 

I was freaking dying both when she revealed herself and also when she shouted out "saranghaeyo". So much second-hand embarrassment haha and the look on her face says that the girl knows she's getting desperate to find her exit out of this webtoon world too. XD

Is Yeon Joo  a webtoon character in Kang Chul's world? She didn't get hurt by the bullet. So does that mean will Kang Chul be less prone to injuries if he crosses over to Yeon Joo's world? But it doesn't make sense that YJ didn't get hurt. Are either of the worlds even real?

Also Dad seems to be freaking out a lot after the fight scene between KC and hooded guy. Who is that mysterious entity and does he even have a face? Was Dad destroying the screen because he was really scared that the guy may enter the real world? For some reason, it doesn't come across as him being frustrated and scared at KC in that moment. 

Really loved SH's skirt too and thanking the writer that she tried to stop KC from shooting YJ and having enough empathy to put jealousy aside. On the other hand wasn't too impressed that his bodyguard didn't make much of an attempt to stop him. 

I had my issues with the shooting scene but got over that in TK2H but boy, he better grovel for forgiveness again later on. 

On the other hand, I really did like the connection when she asked him to be careful and mentioned that she's a fan of his. 

• Like 7

@sakura2016 hi there! 

Indeed i'm here after 24hours! I arrived home, turn on my laptop that connected to my 37" tv. And then goes to watch the RAW! After almost quarter, "eh.. Where is KC? " so, i skipped it until KC appeared! Cannot wasted time to sleep. What a badass! He fired a bullet to YJ? Our heroin is sleeping beauty tonite. She passed out two times and be carried princess like by two different man.

How long she will stay at the W world? We will see that in the next episode. 

Actually i watched UF first, then W :sweatingbullets:. Since i have no time watching them both, i switched back to my laptop. The tv was playing a movie. Hence, i watched 2 dramas n 1 movie in a row. Fuhh~~ 

I'll watch it 100% with subbed later. 

• Like 5

I was right! The bridge scene is where Sung Moo lost control over KC for the very first time. There are no magical tablets or some secret pacts Sung Moo made with someone for his manhwa (like selling his soul to gain success) etc. Actually it was Sung Moo’s emotional state at that time that literally breathed in life into his work. Funny but Sung Moo in a way is KC, his pain and lonliness, the depression about loosing his family (even though it was in a different way from KC), wasting his life in alcohol and finally thoughts of ending all of it with a suicide were Sung Moo’s personal feelings he projected on his character thus bringing KC to life. But unlike Sung Moo his main lead didn’t want  give up so easily and as soon as he got his own free will his choice was to fight: find the reason why someone decided to ruin his life and bring the ones responcible to justice. In the end the bond between these two is really incradibly strong. KC got his life and in return Sung Moo received the acknowledgement and recognition he sought. 

I bet Sung Moo didn’t think much of it at first, writing it off as some kind of program mistake or the influence of the alcohol he consumed that night. But the farther KC’s story progressed the harder it was to control him. Before one day KC finally defined the boundary of two worlds and influenced Sung Moo directly. Now I can totally understand Sung  Moo’s fear and his obsession with killing KC. How freaked out the man must feel about all this, with no one to share it in fear of being considered crazy.  And now this *harm* has touched his daughter as well, the one person he was probably doing all of this for (dreaming of becoming the renowed manhwa artist, I mean).

I’m afraid Sung Moo’s fear can have a solid basis, and only one of the two can exist Kang Chul or Sung Moo. In a way they are one and the same but living in a different worlds. Don’t they even have the same surname – Oh? The meaning behind the written words on the back of the picture is so clear now.

I feel so sorry for CK. It will be a bitter pill to swallow that the one who gave him life also is the one who put him through so much pain. 

Today’s episode shed a lot of light on the events of the past. Great episode!

• Like 5

I also think that SH'll arrange for YJ to be arrested by the police by lying that KC wants to meet her in the hotel's restaurant.

If YJ becomes the female lead character then she'll also has control over what happens next and won't no longer be dependent on KC's will. 

That certainly changes things. 

• Like 4

hello Chinggus! dropping by once again! just finished watching ep 3 and just like most of you I myself was also shocked that KC shot YJ! At first I was kinda disappointed in him but later on I realized that shooting her probably signifies Kang Chul's trust in her! I believe that he already figured out that she's from another dimension!.....remember the scene where the black hooded figure appeared with a gun while YJ is asleep? KC was not yet sure of her existence so I believe he was trying to protect her by shoving the killer away from her because he was afraid that he might also harm her!  but in the bathroom scene he shoots her without hesitation b/c he is somehow convince with her words and knew that she will not be harmed by it because she's not real in his world! he already felt that something's not right! The signs are already there. From that moment she saved him and up to the moment where he almost got hit by that truck he already begins to question his existence. He knew that only YJ can help him answer all the mystery! And like he said multiple times already she's the key to his life.So I don't think he will thoughtlessly shoot her just like that and compromise her well being if he's still in doubt about her! And yes there are still a lot of unanswered questions in his mind but somehow he knew that he can trust her!

• Like 4

19 minutes ago, hallyus said:

Wow finished watching the raw video, and I squealed almost for an hour because of it!

So basically it's true, that YJ's dad wanted to end the story earlier in 2009. The reason was because YJ left and YJ's dad was depressed thus he relied to alcohol. The time YJ's dad wanted to kill KC was the same time when KC started to have the power, to make the story of the manhwa as he wants. If YJ's dad makes story that doesn't match with KC's wish, then KC can revert the story. Meanwhile actually, YJ's dad is also taking the profit from KC because if the manhwa ended earlier, YJ's dad would not reach his achievement as he is now. He gets recognized by the public and loved, thus the manhwa is YJ's dad way to overcome his depression.

I was so upset the moment KC bombarded YJ with questions, with the gun pointed at her! :angry: He asked how YJ disappeared from the store, why she slapped and kissed him, even threatened her that he would call the police if she does not answer! I know that KC is frustrated enough as he could not find his family murderer. So, meeting YJ that knows a lot about him (thanks to YJ blabbering on her sleep what she knows about KC based on the manhwa she read LMAO she even said that she saw him back then enough making KC confused) gives him a high hope that she can help him to find at least a clue. 

At least finally KC understands, that there is another world where YJ live in, and he knows that YJ only can back to her world by making him to meet an event that considered as "surprising". I'm not satisfied enough even though KC had asked for apology to YJ for their earlier event even though he is earnestly saying that he is sorry, but I'm hoping he will regret it badly later!!! Meanwhile YJ is really a sweetheart, still worrying about KC who is going as she does not know anything what will happen to KC because "If I'm here, I won't know", but she will know if she is in "that place". KC confused why she does not want to tell him anything yet she worries about him being dead LOL. YJ, saying that she's a person that hopes KC will have a happy ending life, because she is his fan. AND THE MOMENT HE ASKED YJ HER AGE LOL I CANT CONTAIN THE FEELS!!! HE ALSO ASKED HER IF SHE'S MARRIED OR NOT!! KNOWING SHE IS SINGLE HE SAID "IT'S GOOD THEN" OMG AND THEN THAT WINK....... I........

From the preview, I think it is SH who tries to make YJ to be arrested by the police, as SH asked her to drink wine in the hotel where YJ saved KC. No wonder, SH was furious when she knew that KC and YJ kissed from the store manager. I smell somethin burnin here. 

The last part... did YJ say that she automatically becomes the main character of the manhwa now? correct me if I'm wrong. This episode feels so short... can't wait for tomorrow!

I love your Post - you said what I wanted - even so - i could only guessed the scenes - thanx to you now I can know I was right.

Thanx a lot! And that he asked for her Age and if she was married... ahhh - *dancing*

I´m just not so angry with him. He was shocked too when he saw what he had done and that he really scared her too much. But before he was - as I guess really a bit desperate - he tried to find hints since 10 years and nothing worked out - and here is someone who for sure knows something - but she will not tell him - but she dissapear - and she is there again - she rescued him - but in the next moment she point the Gun at him. We should not forget that she was the first one who did that.. And I believe he only shot because he was sure at that moment that he can´t hurt her. Maybe not - maybe he was just crazy in that moment - but still...

Every Episode felt too short - and here we are again - like we are in the middle of a great movie and someone cut the connection...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, ohnoitscindy said:

Yeon Joo flashes KC and DY lollll

Hide contents

izTNUXw.png

xtDi0vz.png

fZwClGR.png

This is the funniest scene ever Ahahaha omigaaaah DY eyes from up and down... He can't stop looking and even take a last look before he close the door ahahaha and KC in the other hand only looks on her face tch... @ohnoitscindy sorry for copying your pictures, saranghanda chingu x

• Like 6

Sorry if it already was. I read 10 pages back and didn't found.

======

JUNG JOON YOUNG – WHERE ARE U (내가 너에게 가든 네가 나에게 오든) W OST

When you look down at the world from the sky
How would it look like?
When you connect the dots of all the people
What will it become?

Maybe that will be the line
That connects you and me
You’re someone I’ll meet some day
We just don’t know
No one does

I only look at things I want to look at
I only search for things I’m curious about
But that was you
It was you

We’re walking through the same time
Connected to each other

Whether I go to you
Or you come to me
Let’s be under the same sky

We kept meeting, continuously
We just didn’t see each other
Whether it was good or bad, it didn’t matter
We always passed by

Maybe we’re actually close
And know each other really well
But we still don’t really know that truth
No one does

I only look at things I want to look at
I only search for things I’m curious about
But that was you
It was you

We’re walking through the same time
Connected to each other

Whether I go to you
Or you come to me

POPGASA

• Like 16

Woaaaaahhhhh i looooved the 3rd episode ... wowwwww can't even find the words to describe it !!! 

Omg their acting ... LJS's acting gdksudvsngvzjyev he developed his acting soooo well .. not that he was bad but he became a total god ! The bathroom scene was immense ... the way he looked at his bodyguard to go out when she flashed herself infront of them (that was sooooo embarassing btw) and the way he shot the vase and then told them to go out woaaaahhhhhh i can't stop replaying that it's the first time i see him like that and i'm so in love !!!

still waiting for the sub to understand EVERYTHING  because unlike the first two eps there was a lot of talking in today's episode so it's hard to understand pshhhhh !!!

I hope we get a double digit rating and achieve number one .. pleasse pleasseeeee God make it Happen !!

Thw ink at the end .. are they developing feelings towards each other now ??? Asking her if she was married ????

i think oyj is now stuck in the webtoon because her father destroyed the webtoon device ? Or not !!! Gaaaahhhh i know i'm blabbering and saying all sort of things but my mind is going crasy right now !! 

• Like 6

maybe i heard wrong, or misinterpret the speech with my limited korean. when KC asked her if she was married at the end of the ep and the delighted wink in response to her 'no' OH HOLY ANGEL, I DIED. KC u definitely fallen for our OY right?? 

i wished the next ep comes as fast as OY who sat on the bus bench for 30mins, but 2 months passed LOL 

• Like 10

My guess is that hoodie guy is his alter ego created by nervous assistant, he told her that he loved the character and that he didn't want  her father to kill him, what if one day he simply created another one in case the dad killed the original and he made a parallel story hence the two worlds in the title, not the real and the fantasy world as I have been thinking, but the alter ego since nervous guy is a different creator and he must be a bit evil himself he had those characteristics and that is why they want to destroy each other... something like bizzarro world in superman

• Like 4

Netizens for ‘W’ Ep3 (2)

‘W’ Lee Jong Suk Han Hyo Joo, Shocking in every way ‘Spectacle Couple’

Comments: 2113

(+8267, -206) Plot development and immersion just give you goosebumps… Really entertaining ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+6640, -263) When Han Hyo Joo kept checking if she appeared or not it was so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+6339, -196) Wow today was really so interesting ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ I didn’t even know it when a whole hour passed and the preview was amazing ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Lee Jong Suk’s wink ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Kiss ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ Thank you ㅜㅜㅜㅜㅜ

(+5814, -180) A one-hour drama that feels like ten minutes

(+5013, -187) Wow… This drama has got more than just an idea… It just moves along at such a pace… Kang Chul is moving the webtoon story by himself in order to avenge his parents… Even if he shot her, Oh Yeon Joo didn’t get die, perhaps because the 2-dimensional Kang Chil cannot cause damage to the 3-dimensional Oh Yeon Joo since they are in different dimensions… Kang Chul doesn’t realise he is from the 2-dimensional world (since there is no soul in the 2-d world), so he thinks Oh Yeon Joo is from a parallel dimension… but in the first place, why does Oh Sung Moo have the ability to create a parallel world… Oh but Kang Chul ah… if Yeon Joo is a just a warm woman (T/N: means not very pretty but nice-looking and easy to develop affections) then who can be called a beauty?

(+1834, -57) You’re not married, that’s good. What’s that? ㅠㅠㅠ Lee Jong Suk is really heart-fluttering

(+1749, -36) Actually when Lee Jong Suk shot Han Hyo Joo, I really thought she would disappear, but that didn’t happen… anyways, really looking forward to what comes next

(+1665, -37) It may not be in the future, but I said you were the key of my life… I got goosebumps then

(+1636, -38) I love you ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ No that’s not it ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

(+1498, -31) So she’s going to say that this is in the manhwa… Looking forward to tomorrow

(+1464, -37) Does this mean Lee Jong Suk is now going to go to the real world

(+1450, -42) Wow, in the end when Lee Jong Suk was flirting, shaking my heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I waited a whole week but why does one hour pass in a flash?

(+1342, -26) I wish there would be a happy ending for this drama… I hope that when they fall for each other, it won’t be that they are stuck in separate worlds and can’t be together

• Like 15

8 hours ago, iameatingyourcookies said:

maybe i heard wrong, or misinterpret the speech with my limited korean. when KC asked her if she was married at the end of the ep and the delighted wink in response to her 'no' OH HOLY ANGEL, I DIED. KC u definitely fallen for our OY right?? 

i wished the next ep comes as fast as OY who sat on the bus bench for 30mins, but 2 months passed LOL 

My korean is limited as well, but I agree

KC: Are you married?

OYJ: No...

KC: That's good.

*Wink*

Me: *DIES*

Also, this is the first drama to suck me in to the point of watching each episode raw and then subbed since I Can Hear Your Voice. SO.MUCH. LOVE. 

• Like 8

(+1450, -42) Wow, in the end when Lee Jong Suk was flirting, shaking my heartㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ I waited a whole week but why does one hour pass in a flash?

this is sooooooo me.... and absolutely true... i mean we wait for an entire week for it to pass in a flash !!! This is soooridiculoussssss !! This drama is crazy and is driving us crazy tooo... ottokkeeeee!!! 

• Like 9

I read about the elevator Scene that she tried to tell him "to be careful" she can´t know how he would be killed... 

so poor KC knows thanx to her now that he must be prepared there is really someone who will not stop trying to kill him.

YJ told him that she can´t help him when she is now here (the W World). And KC asked if she where "there" - you can know?

She said yes....

So  she already told him about the two worlds... I´m a bit confused - from the Preview it felt like she will tell him tomorrow.

But when she already told him that she will go to her world when something big happen - as the ending of an episode - than that could not only be the reason for the kiss but too for the shot.

Great - first a slap and a kiss

now a kiss and a shot....

when that goes on like this ... what will they do next...

Right now KC don´t believe her... or he don´t mind to date a Woman from another World. A crazy Person - thats for sure. But hey - it will not become boring when she is around.

• Like 5

The ending part really got me!! When he asked YJ if she's married and when she answers no and then he said  "it's good then" I almost fainted! (no kidding). I really really love their chemistry I was one of those who really shipped them from the get go! Can't wait till their romance fully bloom! Maybe if the time comes I will expire on the spot!lol... can't wait for tomorrows episode I can feel that it will be full of angst so I will already prepare myself!

• Like 9

It is good that Soo Bong believes Yeon Joo now. She needs one complice on her Side of the real World.

Thanx to Kang Chul who bought - oh better said wanted to buy that dress for her. Okay - I guess he paid for it later. Telling Soo Bong how expensive the Dress was and if she could ever buy it. Who would to it for her. Soo Bong hesitate to say Kang Chul so long - he tried nearly every name he could related to Yeon Joo. As I understood it... but no - of course the did not... and the Dress is so unique - so how could the Father draw it when he was not even around anymore.

Poor Soo Bong - he did not let her touch him - was he afraid he will vanish and go to the second World than.

The Actor is doing a great Job - and I guess he had to smile when they showed him first what he had to wear for that Drama.

I used to be very often in the Comic Store in my City a few Years ago - I had friends who worked there. Soo Bong reminds me a lot on one of the customer. They did a great Job portaiing that sort of Guy. :D

• Like 5