[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

10 hours ago, nonski said:

Annyeong Moonlighters!

I'm sorry for not being around last night I'm not feeling well. :( 

Hopefully i'd be able to roll call tonight for the final call.

I missed you guys! Haven't watched or read much from here yet.

@Grace1003 @denarvie @jeonghyang @sebnem @lovehbhjw2013 @Bambiina @iamia @bebe1989 @Jillia @syeramy @browngirl @_Nachan07 

Please take care. get well soon.

• Like 14

4 minutes ago, syaiira said:

Oh wow they are gonna do a live broadcast of the fansign tomorrow. Good thing I'm on leave. lol

Where? V live?

*goes to check*

oh it's not V live... FB then? no? :lol:

edit: oh just saw it... ;)

• Like 13

If they are going to put Bo Gum and Dong Yeon up for awards, they should totally submit the first 10 mins of ep 17. They really hit it out of the park. Also the reaction shots of the other actors really added to the scene--YS, RO, Eunuch Han. RO and CP's silent communication with their eyes fantastic as usual, and i love the camera work on RO's face when she was dragged off by the rebels. 

Can I say that I love Bo Gum's /the director's interpretation of the death scene--it was so quiet, heart felt and full of pain. I half expected CP to go ballistic and wail out loud (like another crown prince in another show--can't help the comparison, that moment was too similar!) and was surprised at Bo Gum's delivery, but it was very very effective and fresh. really drained my blood and tears dry, that scene. not that there were no tears, but the quietness and intimacy of that moment between the two bros just makes your heart ache rather than try to drown it in a flood of tears. they didn't even linger on the CP's tears after BY 'passed'-they cut str to the lantern scene and allowed it to slay the audience's heart further. this is awesome writing, editing and directing. 

• Like 23

Isn't that Minister Jo who's next to Yeong in the picture?

Anywyays when was Yoo jung's last filming day?  Anyone know?  Reading comments on dramabeans kinda confused me since I saw different dates of her last day on IG and twitter.   Some say it Sunday...Monday... :blink:

• Like 11

54 minutes ago, iheartyoojung said:

IMG_4129_zpsryzozkb1.jpg

Dare I ask what YS is doing in this get-up, he looks muddy not his usual suave self. 

Mr PD, you are not pulling some stunt on us tonight, are you? You already did the BY scare and we told you it was not funny so dont you dare touch YS, you hear?

YS, please stay safe, we need you breathing and alive :sweatingbullets:

cr : park_bo_gum ig

Wait.. is that a rope behind Yoon Sung? Will he hang because of the poison incident?

I confuse.. I guess so many plot twist will happen until the end of drama. 

• Like 10

8 hours ago, honeywell said:

Would you guys be upset if there was no kiss in the finale?  I have to admit I would be very disappointed.  Like if they reunite and just have a staring contest and/or hug...

It'd a big fart lie if I say I'm okay with no kiss.

Come on, Show! LY and Ro, and us viewers too darnit, deserve at least one good, heartfelt kiss! 

• Like 13

11 minutes ago, moodypie said:

Oh my gawd!! I'm literally LOL when reading your post. True.. it's so true.. Only 3 screencaps, but made me in tears for laughing. Yeong expression and minister expression when see the title of the book..

Hidden.Commerce.Book.Ledger... 

hahahaha...

• Like 12

17 minutes ago, lovelybluehoneyz.. said:

Chingus... Wae wae waeee????? I cannot sign in tru my lappy!! Whenever i sign in after i click the forum page im kicked.. I cannot post anything!!!!! 

Soompi is acting up lately. Maybe it's overloaded...it's server it jamming up due to high traffic...perhaps due to both Moon dramas. haha.

2 minutes ago, uwimissteapot said:

Oh my gawd!! I'm literally LOL when reading your post. True.. it's so true.. Only 3 screencaps, but made me in tears for laughing. Yeong expression and minister expression when see the title of the book..hahahaha...

lol both their expression is funny although they may not think it's funny! ;) 

• Like 14

I saw the pic that Ra On wear maid hanbok, maybe she back to the palace to take care Seja who is dying. She undercover as maid. I don't want HY take care Seja. I also saw the pic Seja, Ra On oma and Ra on together. Ra On wearing girl hanbok. We will get a happy ending hurray ^_^. See you tonight moonlighters. 

• Like 18

I just love love love the idea of Raon going back disguised as a maid to nurse CP.  Maybe Lady Park had CP brought to her quarters to nurse him n thru that they snuck Raon in to nurse him. 

How wonderful would that be?

• Like 20

5 hours ago, miz-em said:

And the FAMOUS Hwang Chiyeul version!  I could not pass this up.  His voice is liquid gold!

@miz-em wonderful MV - I'm going to share this on Twitter later (just a few HCY fans do read my tweets, I am sure they'll love it as much as I do). Thanks for what you said about his voice - "liquid gold" is an awesome description! Used the hashtag  #난_구그달_연모하고있다  (sorry I forgot who posted asking us to use this hashtag to make MDBC trend)

@orangememory excellent post on pg 1304! Love what you wrote about the supporting cast - the casting director of MDBC has done a brilliant job choosing just about every single cast member. 

I'd like to share this video made by Sunny Lee - it contains .. yes .. Chi Yeul's OST with Chinese subs and featuring some of his gorgeous pics.

And just a gentle reminder - on Tuesdays, all the usual streaming links work only three or four minutes before the episode starts, so please do not panic if you see some Korean characters on the screen instead of a TV show!

• Like 15