[Drama 2016] Moonlight Drawn by Clouds / Love in the Moonlight ☪ 구르미 그린 달빛

Maetawinz

Just have a question: Last night EP ( ep17) - Anyone knows why CP went to Gisaeng's house? My streaming was bad and it kept jumping and stopping last night so I have not got a clue why he went there?

ps: sorry if someone has asked and the answer was given, I could not backread it, too many pages, this thread is so popular.

• Like 4

I have done watching episode 17 with subs..  I hav few things in mind but i might need to log in tru my lappy.. All the while im using mobile and im stressed that i couldnt use gif and all the cute emoticons... Im a mouse person so using mobile is like making me nuts.. Haha.. Ok  Wait.. U all wait..  Be right back in a short while.. *sounds angry is it? Hhaha.. Well.. Im hyperventilating now*

• Like 5

Ra On-ie fan arts 

I loved her bromance with Kim Hyung too <3  Now Lee Yeong has poisoned I'm pretty sure it's time for Ra On to shine. She will help Lee Yeong heal, she will make lil princess talk, she will inspire crown princess to do right thing, she will help his father to see that  Lee Yeong will be great ruler and White Cloud will side with him ^^

• Like 23

13 minutes ago, cloud92 said:

is that teacher Dasan beside him? the live shooting schedule is really crazy :confounded:

Yeah true chingu, what a crazy tight filming there :cold_sweat: . It's remind me with one of drama about crazy thing behind making a drama that I watched in the past 

Spoiler

The King of Dramas 

Apparently it really did happen in reality that they doing the filming & editing on the same day it's airing. 

• Like 6

37 minutes ago, minsunie said:

She said that she is a girl raised in a kibang who has never seen the face of her father... so she is nobody.... not even his blood!

Maybe the queen raised in a gibang because PM Kim didn't acknowledged her as daughter. But since she is pretty and (probably) he didn't have a daughter (Yoon Sung is a Kim so YS' father is PM'' son), he picked her secretly.

If the queen were not his daughter, PM Kim would not angry for the trick played by the queen. Because what she did is just similar with what he did long years ago.

But PM Kim is really angry to his daughter, even threaten the queen, because the crown prince is not a Kim and a Lee (Yi), not his bloodline and king's bloodline.

At the end of episode, we played the scene of face reader told him about YS has a face of king. So, he altered the plan and called Yoon Sung because he can allow commoner blood get the throne.

• Like 7

CvCK8uWUsAEfJJJ.jpg

CvCK8uXVUAAGP5q.jpg

The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) is South Korea's leading government agency that oversees the advancement of Korean creative content, both domestically and internationally. KOCCA covers a wide range of Korea's creative industries, including gaming, animation, character licensing, music, fashion, and broadcasting. KOCCA actively advances these industries via production support, marketing and promotion, global expansion abroad, human capital development, and cultural technology implementation. 

https://www.facebook.com/koreacontent/photos/a.228075700539652.74677.228042553876300/1520878021259407/?type=3 

• Like 11

10 minutes ago, Grace1003 said:

Spoiler

CvCK8uWUsAEfJJJ.jpg

Spoiler

CvCK8uXVUAAGP5q.jpg

The Korea Creative Content Agency (KOCCA) is South Korea's leading government agency that oversees the advancement of Korean creative content, both domestically and internationally. KOCCA covers a wide range of Korea's creative industries, including gaming, animation, character licensing, music, fashion, and broadcasting. KOCCA actively advances these industries via production support, marketing and promotion, global expansion abroad, human capital development, and cultural technology implementation. 

https://www.facebook.com/koreacontent/photos/a.228075700539652.74677.228042553876300/1520878021259407/?type=3 

Oh wow they are gonna do a live broadcast of the fansign tomorrow. Good thing I'm on leave. lol

• Like 21

Morning :) 

For streaming links:

http://www.zoptv.com/live/kbs2 (Works good this morning... I forgot about this one yesterday... it's not HD.)

https://aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2 

https://aqstream.com/kbs2/KBS2-Stream-5-SD (Both links worked yesterday, I think 2nd one worked better for me, while first was lagging like crazy, this morning ofc both work good. xD)

I am again gonna watch MDBC on my tablet and I really hope 'ZopTV' one will work good... I need to see important scenes without lag and especially ending... haha :D

Off to watch subbed ep. 17.  ^_^

• Like 14