Add and Subtract Game

Admin

Score would have been 3-0, Lucky Germany to avoid it thanks to offside and VAR. :sweats:

Honestly German crosses are so bad, and so are their corners so far :isannoyed:

3 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl i already traded him out for the next round. 

Smart move I'd say :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

69395.png

cr.: owner

good morning @Wuzetian @Thong Thin @Min2206 @gm4queen @MayanEcho

(did i miss out anyone else who might be of similar time zones?... jump out and let me know!)

hi there @LeftCoastOppa @joccu @4evrkdrama @Calli @twinkle_little_star @Lmangla @kokodus @Ameera Ali @partyon @Sleepy Owl @larus @Ernie @confusedheart326 @mirmz @agenth @willenette

and i missed u @elan1 and ur food posts!!

• Like 2
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

11 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Thong Thin Lady in Dignity was in my suggested watch on Netflix and it is still available. You reckon, I should give it a try? What genre is it?

+2

Is a mystery drama and I love how the mens cheat their wives.

Oh my !... the bed-ridden chairman :loolz:

Give a try, I think you will like the drama.

Morning @sadthe1st  @Wuzetian  @Min2206  @gm4queen  @MayanEcho

OIP.3kbjTWTF--9LV-YtFapPcgHaE5?w=269&h=1

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin

@gm4queen @MayanEcho

Happy Good Morning GIF by Simian Reflux

43 minutes ago, Thong Thin said:

@Min2206  @Wuzetian  -  you heard what PM announced yesterday @ 5pm.

How will those hardcode employer/employees going to survive ??? 

What's your take ?

Like our ex minister, Rafidah Aziz pointed out, got a plan but no clear strategy. I've not read the full news yet. But looking at the timeline, businesses will not survive that long. Just wondering what are the concrete financial aid for businesses. 

All of my friends said let's meet for Xmas by year end. That is if all criteria met for reopening of the economy. 

+2

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

1 hour ago, Thong Thin said:

How will those hardcode employer/employees going to survive ??? 

What's your take ?

14 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin

@gm4queen @MayanEcho

Like our ex minister, Rafidah Aziz pointed out, got a plan but no clear strategy. I've not read the full news yet. But looking at the timeline, businesses will not survive that long. Just wondering what are the concrete financial aid for businesses. 

All of my friends said let's meet for Xmas by year end. That is if all criteria met for reopening of the economy. 

Some of us got paycuts, a number has been retrenched.  Food businesses (big and small) have closed down  - not all can survive on take-aways.  Rental , utilities and maintenance are high nowadays, can't keep up.  Very sad for both sides (the ones operating and paying staff and the ones taking the wage).  

Some ended with more complications due to stress (health wise) - mentally.

Just pray that most of us get vaccinated the soonest.  I read most US and UK kinda back to normal as majority are vaccinated.  Cases still remain but not like us here where healthcare operations are on the edge.

@Wuzetian  Hoping by year end, all go well as planned.

Hello GIFs | Tenor @gm4queen

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 3

6 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Some of us got paycuts, a number has been retrenched.

my co top management are all on 50% paycut for at least half a year already.. the rest of us are not impacted on a direct monetary basis but everyone has to clear at least 5-10 days AL to minimize leaves carried forward etc. but definitely, some contract workers do get impacted not being renewed when their terms are up.

many big brands moved out of sg as well.. food chains, especially clubs and pubs, even Robinsons closed the physical mall space.

Sad Scream GIF

+2

• Like 3
  • Sad 6
  • Blob 1

17 hours ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Wuzetian I have not watched Historical / Wuxia / XianXia genre (Qin Dynasty /Pillow Book, Romance of Tiger and Rose).  But I have watched Dating in the Kitchen. I had a crush on the ML for some time. I must expand my repertoire and watch different genres as well, especially the ones you mentioned. They sound exciting and I am intrigued. 

Oh yes Lin Yu Shen is so hot! Tell me about it! I saw many rave reviews on his performance in the other drama, Dragon sword and Heaven Sabre 2019 version. He played my favourite character Yang Xiao. Even if he spewed blood, he still looked elegant! Haha! I only watched his cut on YT. Apparently he didnt have many scenes as he actually substituted another actor half way. So that was the story. 

But I do recommend watching Romance of Tiger and Rose first since it's pretty short 24 episodes on WeTV. I watched 3x and I was still laughing as hard! 

maxresdefault.jpg

15 hours ago, MayanEcho said:

I keep seeing Untamed promoted in FB again by WeTV, and I'm having an internal debate on whether I'll finish watching it, or check WOH. :lol: Or do a complete 180 degrees and see all previous Candle in the Tomb editions since the teaser of the latest instalment looks sleek. :D

Oh please check out WOH! I'm dying to have someone here watch it!!! Hahaha....Youku now has a special dedicated English Channel for WOH playlist and best thing is ad free! But for the special released episodes edition will need to go back to the main channel (Episode 6, 12, 17). TU I tried to rewatch but just cant. Dont know why though I do like it. But Guardian I watched 3x. 

Spoiler

Think there are too many instalments of Candle in the Tomb. And if you dont watch the earlier ones, might not be able to follow. So I normally skip. But I often get confused. Which is which? Vengo also acted in it and Zhu Yi Long in the other? I'm looking forward to ZYL's latest one "The Rebel". Heard good reviews and waiting for AvenueX to confirm. 

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

3 hours ago, Min2206 said:

Some of us got paycuts, a number has been retrenched.  Food businesses (big and small) have closed down  - not all can survive on take-aways.  Rental , utilities and maintenance are high nowadays, can't keep up.  Very sad for both sides (the ones operating and paying staff and the ones taking the wage).  

Some ended with more complications due to stress (health wise) - mentally.

Just pray that most of us get vaccinated the soonest.  I read most US and UK kinda back to normal as majority are vaccinated.  Cases still remain but not like us here where healthcare operations are on the edge.

@Wuzetian  Hoping by year end, all go well as planned.

In my app, I'm not even eligible for the vaccine yet. Dont know how long this will take. 

3 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

many big brands moved out of sg as well.. food chains, especially clubs and pubs, even Robinsons closed the physical mall space.

Same Robinsons also closed end of last year. There was such a long Q! Many manufacturers also decided to move out. 

@joccu @Ameera Ali @Sleepy Owl Since you peeps were talking about football, I scored a goal earlier!

@Wuzetian  - 1 point

Cockroach - 0 point

I only play football whenever I see them around

:approves:

+2

(was expecting my replies to merge)

• LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1

Hello Chingus! @MayanEcho @Thong Thin@Wuzetian @sadthe1st and everyone else!:heart:

@Thong Thin Men cheating on their wives? :blink: Right up my alley with Mine and 'The Original Barf Drama', 'Love Ft. Marriage and Divorce. I will start it after I survive these two. :crazymad: Though Mine is quite tame compared to Love Ft Marriage and Divorce.  :w00t:

@Wuzetian I quite liked in him in Dating in Kitchen.:wub:  I must check out Romance of Tiger and Rose . Thanks for the rec.

BTW, what is WOH?:huh:

+2

• Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 3

30 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

@Wuzetian I quite liked in him in Dating in Kitchen.:wub:  I must check out Romance of Tiger and Rose . Thanks for the rec.

BTW, what is WOH?:huh:

+2

You are most welcome! WOH is Word of Honor which made headlines this year for it's unprecedented success. Low budget and most people probably expected it to be a failure and they only secured like 1 sponsor for the whole drama. But it has heaven's blessing. From timing of airing, clever script writing that passed censorship board to the whole cast and crew. There was even a concert for it early last month which I bought my online tickets! 

It's a Boy Love (BL) story to begin with. So not sure if you have seen such works. But you will be surprised so many straight guys are shipping them now when they felt cringey in the beginning with these 2 flirting! 

6606533e3848487f9461f1de15acf83f.jpeg

Had he been in this beggar's disguise throughout the drama I probably wouldnt even watch it! Not until I saw his transformation!

chinese_dramas_20210228_141024-min.jpg

Here comes our Nation's Wife, Zhou Zhi Shu (L) and Wen Ke Xing (R)

I Love You GIF @confusedheart326 @joccu @Ameera Ali @sadthe1st @Sleepy Owl

+2

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 4