Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@joccu @Sleepy Owl

My one one talk worked Ronaldo scored 

Leaked clip of @Ameera Ali's one one talk with Ronaldo

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

he scored second goal , he in fire tonight taking revenge on @Sleepy Owl for supporting Hungary team 

Seems like he owes this victory to me then :loolz:

1 hour ago, larus said:

@Sleepy Owl, I am excited for the next drama of Kim Nam Gil. He accepted the role in Those Who Read Hearts of Evil, as a character inspired of the first profiler in Korea. I hope the drama focuses on the profilers and not the criminals/ serial criminals, just like Beyond Evil. We`ll see.

I am looking forward to this drama, and I hope the same that they concentrate on the profilers rather than focusing too much on the criminals. Kim Nam Gil has been choosing good dramas lately. I will see his horror one too (not sure if he accepted the role or not). 

@joccu Given Hummels' experience, he should have done a better job there, I am disappointed 

d67803171c9541b6bcf80ac79d793572.jpg

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

10 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus true. One point is not much.

tumblr_nlaweqkuwF1so2uguo2_250.gif

+2

4 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I am looking forward to this drama, and I hope the same that they concentrate on the profilers rather than focusing too much on the criminals. Kim Nam Gil has been choosing good dramas lately. I will see his horror one too (not sure if he accepted the role or not). 

From what I know he accepted the role in Island. Knowing the genre, I won`t watch but I am glad that Lee da Hee will have another lead role. She have not accepted the role yet but I think she will join the drama.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 4

8 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali  Germany had good first half.  The referee really liked his whistle in first half. Is Germany going change kimmich out in fear of the second yellow card? 

Honestly, he was quite lucky to evade the second yellow after that (unintentional?) kick on the French player's face while falling. Too lucky in my opinion. I think referee decided to be merciful and give him benefit of doubt since he already had a yellow card. 

So yes, I think he would be subbed pretty soon in the second half if not at the start of the second half. 

12 minutes ago, larus said:

From what I know he accepted the role in Island. Knowing the genre, I won`t watch but I am glad that Lee da Hee will have another lead role. She have not accepted the role yet but I think she will join the drama.

I will be watching it, and hope it would be a pure horror one like "The Guest" or "The Priest". 

I also hope that Lee Da Hee accepts that role. It is good she is getting lead roles now. Honestly LUCA was a big disappointment, so I hope she does a good drama as lead. 

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

9 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Taekwondo one rather than football seeing their high kicks on French players 

Maybe french player take deep breath while his face get contact with Germany team butt :sweat_smile:

SxChxYY.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1