Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

12 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

So nice to see you here! What dramas are you currently watching??? 

Hi, @gm4queen! :fullofhearts:

What I am watching? Undercover (I have one episode left), Mine, Move to Heaven and Mad for Each Other.

I decided to watch an old drama each time with the currently airing dramas and I will start soon another drama I wanted to watch and could not had the opportunity. I have to decide between Behind The White Tower or Golden Time . Both medical dramas and I have to decide which one to start with. :)

What are you watching or you just wait for Choi Daniel`s new drama?

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

@Thong Thin Lady in Dignity was in my suggested watch on Netflix and it is still available. You reckon, I should give it a try? What genre is it?

@Ameera Ali Umm.... that will be taking it too far, chingu. :blink::D I don't like  Pan Sa-hyun 's definition of 'taking care' as he requires a lot of mollycoddling. I can't mother him. :crazy: In fact, I refuse to mother him.  He looks like a self-sufficient man (referring to his videos where he keeps eating * facepalm) and isn't a picky eater. Seems like an easy going man. Also, we demand more of 100 Days My Prince D.O. gifs, please. He was such an endearing character in the drama. :wub:

+2

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

@larus Chingu, how is "Undercover"? If it is good, once I am done with "Queen Seondeok", I might go for that one if I am not watching several ongoing Kdramas :wow1:

By the way, I didn't know Bidam was Mishil's son, didn't reach that point yet :joy:

But, I have always agreed with you on the fact that a well written villain makes the drama several times better. And Mishil is already among my most fav villains, or even Sageuk characters. She has always been so level headed, calculating and does not shy away from making risks. She does not even attack openly, and sometimes try to get people on her side. She is actually a great character.

+2

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

20 minutes ago, larus said:

What I am watching? Undercover (I have one episode left), Mine, Move to Heaven and Mad for Each Other.

I decided to watch an old drama each time with the currently airing dramas and I will start soon another drama I wanted to watch and could not had the opportunity. I have to decide between Behind The White Tower or Golden Time . Both medical dramas and I have to decide which one to start with. :)

What are you watching or you just wait for Choi Daniel`s new drama?

Chingu, You got a nice list of dramas to watch! :) I wish I can have some dramas in my currently watching list too! There are no dramas in my watch list as of now! :(

Yeah, I am still waiting for Choi Daniel's new drama to air. Looks like the cast is still filming the drama for 9 months. It's been 3 years since he starred in The Ghost Detective in 2018. So I am keeping myself ready for his next drama! Hope everyone will be able to watch it and enjoy! I posted some updates on the drama thread. A lot of children are involved in filming.

Feel free to check it out, chingu! :lol: I'd love to hear from you in the drama thread! :heart:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

@confusedheart326 what I notice he so bad lawyer, he can’t win arguments, but at least he isn’t creepy like the doctor, what the doctor think his wife a drug :D

S1 - she is his sleeping pills 

S2 - her smile is supplement or vitamin 

LQyMtZ1.gif

17 minutes ago, confusedheart326 said:

Also, we demand more of 100 Days My Prince D.O. gifs, please. He was such an endearing character in the drama. :wub:

I will for you tomorrow :wub:

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

2254c45985695113f31281a9039c545f.gif

@Ameera Ali @partyon ,

@Lmangla @Sleepy Owl ,

@larus @joccu @mirmz ,

@MayanEcho ,

@Min2206 @sadthe1st @agenth

@gm4queen @elan1 @4evrkdrama ,

@Wuzetian @confusedheart326 , @Calli @LeftCoastOppa  solving the sum within add on or subtract. 

stay well (chingus) :D 

Spoiler

tumblr-n2etmn-RDCM1sgk0pao1-400.gif

9fedbc344b55709e3382fbd9dc4eadfc.gif

secret-hotel-hot-shower-ahjummamshies-na

Spoiler

7WTr.gif

calm, cold night.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 6

5 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

i wonder, is Suzy any one of your favorites, from a guy's perspective? @Sleepy Owl @LeftCoastOppa

Suzy made my list in the poll - specifically for Vagabond - even though the show is a failure until they get around to a season 2, I thought she did an excellent job.

One of the things that completely make a drama for me personally, is when the Main Leads (or Second Leads) connect both dramatic/romantically as well as comedically - Suzy & Lee Seung-gi pulled it off perfectly - JMHO

Good Morning All

Tea Time!

Tea Time GIFs | Tenor

+2

• Like 2
  • Shocked 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

38 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus Chingu, how is "Undercover"? If it is good, once I am done with "Queen Seondeok", I might go for that one if I am not watching several ongoing Kdramas

I like Undercover very much. It is not perfect but I prefer this drama over others dramas from this genre. It has a solid narrative, good cast, the tension in the drama is not exagerated. I like that the action scenes felt natural. I prefer a mature cast in the action dramas.

I hope you will watch it but it is up to you. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@confusedheart326  well me and my brothers has this summer one project: renovate our mom and our aunt summer cottage.    not going on any big trips this summer but I´m going on one summer festival.  And then I´m just going enjoy summer. watch sports(euro2020, F1 and then of course summer Olympics) and watch k-dramas. that is my summer plan. 

@Sleepy Owl  @larus  Mishil is one of my favorite villain. :biubiu:She was so good.  they wrote her really good. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 6
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

26 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Suzy made my list in the poll - specifically for Vagabond - even though the show is a failure until they get around to a season 2, I thought she did an excellent job.

Chingu, Suzy? You mean THAT Suzy? :scream:

Sesame Street Fainting GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Wiggle 1

3 minutes ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Yes... that Suzy ... is there another one i don't know about? :huh:

Chingu, I'm glad that you weren't active on this thread while the latest Suzy drama was airing.
Everyone here certain people had unique and interesting comments about her.... :emmm:

I think we even had a poll :joy:

Good to know you're a fan - for future reference you know.

sweating exo-k GIF

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Chingu, I'm glad that you weren't active on this thread while the latest Suzy drama was airing.
Everyone here certain people had unique and interesting comments about her.... :emmm:

I think we even had a poll

Start-Up?  Yeah, that I can understand :rolleyes:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 9
  • Awesome 1

Good evening! 

How-to-make-easy-rainbow-popsicles-these

ctto 

Ice lollies, anyone? So darn humid and warm today.

@Wuzetian I keep seeing Untamed promoted in FB again by WeTV, and I'm having an internal debate on whether I'll finish watching it, or check WOH. :lol: Or do a complete 180 degrees and see all previous Candle in the Tomb editions since the teaser of the latest instalment looks sleek. :D

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 5

2 hours ago, larus said:

She was a great, memorable villain. I love how they wrote her character. When I watched the drama she was my favorite character and later I put her son, Bidam, on my favorite character list too. I say it again. When the villain is writen well, the drama increases in quality.

100% this was one drama where I watched only for the villains. I loved they weren't typical but smart, shrewd, ambitious, oddly vulnerable but can be super manipulative. very complex characters and it was fascinating to watch them make their moves. those two made the drama for me! 

+2

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7