Add and Subtract Game

Admin

25 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Ameera Ali  @Sleepy Owl it's interesting see how Portugal will play today. 

I forgot that in Hungary there can be full stadium. 

I am gonna watch both matches tonight :wow1:

@larus I was going to watch "Undercover", in fact waited for it, but then the subs problem happened, and the subs were coming pretty late. Now that it completed, and all its subs available, I am gonna watch it :piggydance:

• Like 3
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 6

11 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

@partyon  you are back !
This was me when Suzy's name was brought up ....:D

Anyway, time for me to crawl to my pillow now  -long day, tired

Been busy lately dongsaeng :kiss_wink:

Wishing you a good night! :dorakiss:

I need to do a workout now.

Gym Stretch GIF by Chance The Rapper

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

Monday : all I talk about is seal penis

Tuesday : all I talk about butt

at this rate 
I just can’t wait for Thursday to talk about HPL 2

These sound like interesting topics! :glasses:

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@larus I was going to watch "Undercover", in fact waited for it, but then the subs problem happened, and the subs were coming pretty late. Now that it completed, and all its subs available, I am gonna watch it 

For me it was not a problem that I had the subtitles available 3-4 days from the airing date. In fact, it was convenient this way because I did not have many dramas to watch in the weekdays (only Law School).

Tell me if you liked it.

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

100% this was one drama where I watched only for the villains. I loved they weren't typical but smart, shrewd, ambitious, oddly vulnerable but can be super manipulative. very complex characters and it was fascinating to watch them make their moves. those two made the drama for me! 

Exactly. Queen Seondeok was one of my first kdramas I watched. I started watching kdramas with sageuks. Ko Hyun-jung was my first girl crush because of her Mishil.

I always like when a villain is portrayed with good and bad traits. That`s natural. Especially in sageuks, I like that the two sides in conflicts have their own perspective.There are two sides of the same coin. It is a battle of survival. It is uninteresting for me when the good and the bad concentrate the good and respectively the bad traits to the extreme. Give me layers in characters, make me understand the antagonists even if I don`t agree with their methods.

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Blob 4

25 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

Ronald missed an easy opportunity to his standards :D

Well, that really was an easy chance. Still 0-0. I am rooting for Hungary :hwaiting:

28 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

Hope for a nice day/ night and have fun talking! I really don't even remember when I had some talk with @partyon @Lmangla & @Sleepy Owl EOs for the last time! :partyblob: Wish you guys were more active here!

Chingu, always happy to have interaction with the add/sub Chingus. I will try to be more active :heartxoxo:

48 minutes ago, larus said:

For me it was not a problem that I had the subtitles available 3-4 days from the airing date. In fact, it was convenient this way because I did not have many dramas to watch in the weekdays (only Law School).

Tell me if you liked it.

For me, I like consistency. Same is my problem with Bossam. I have no fixed days to watch it, still its subs come out kinda faster. If I had not started "Great Queen Seondeok", I would have started "Undercover". But now, I am up for a long Sageuk ride here, post that I will watch this one :wow1:

27 minutes ago, larus said:

Exactly. Queen Seondeok was one of my first kdramas I watched. I started watching kdramas with sageuks. Ko Hyun-jung was my first girl crush because of her Mishil.

I always like when a villain is portrayed with good and bad traits. That`s natural. Especially in sageuks, I like that the two sides in conflicts have their own perspective.There are two sides of the same coin. It is a battle of survival. It is uninteresting for me when the good and the bad concentrate the good and respectively the bad traits to the extreme. Give me layers in characters, make me understand the antagonists even if I don`t agree with their methods.

I have not even watched 1/3 of the drama, and already loving Mishil. Her ability to make people follow her, and her followers following her commands and plans despite having doubts about it, since they might not trust the plan, but they trust her and know that she will make it work. She is one of those characters who make a move having already planned their next 10 moves. 

And yeah, I love it when Sageuks show the characters are not just black and white. None of them are totally evil, while the others might not be totally the good ones. I love it like this, and we get to see the character as a more real person rather than just a character in a drama. 

I feel like the writers of this drama do know how to write a villain. They did the same in "Tree with deep roots", and in "Six Flying Dragons", which are among my most favorite Sageuks. 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

4 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali I  found it hilarious that missed the goal. but then he made it up by kicking the penalty in.  Now he is in the number one in euro goalscorer. he has now 11 goals in Euro´s. 

he scored second goal , he in fire tonight taking revenge on @Sleepy Owl for supporting Hungary team 

:shaq:

+2

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

@Sleepy Owl, I am excited for the next drama of Kim Nam Gil. He accepted the role in Those Who Read Hearts of Evil, as a character inspired of the first profiler in Korea. I hope the drama focuses on the profilers and not the criminals/ serial criminals, just like Beyond Evil. We`ll see.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4