Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@twinkle_little_star A bbbbbiiiiiiggggg Hi to you, Chingu!

@gm4queen I watched the first episode and I liked it. It is like a breath of fresh air after 'Mine' and 'Love ft Marriage and Divorce'.  I am also planning to watch 'Seen from a Distance, Green Spring' and 'Nevertheless'. Don't ask me how I'll manage to watch them with the already ongoing dramas. I am watching 'Mad For Each Other' and 'Bossam : Steal The Fate'. Ji Sung's new drama is also in the pipeline! I thought I'd begin 'Move to Heaven because of the good reviews once these dramas ended. I should not have ventured into the world of new k-dramas when I already have my hands full.  I was in a kind of lull with nothing to watch. I was re-watching my favourite old dramas and suddenly we are flooded and spoilt for choice.

Too many dramas and too little time. :tears: 

• Love 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

good morning and hi there chingus!

croissant-sandwiches-coffee-cups-on-260n

cr.: owner

i spent my night watching mukbang vids hahaha

the triangular choco pies look so delish!! and the crust is all flaky and yummy!! also the kalbi burger!!

lol

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

Cdrama meets Kdrama

Princess Oppa then with PMY in Castle In Time which was not released due to the political tension between the 2 countries...

When world peace is achieved,  everyone would be happy. 

+2

• Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 6

Without cinemas don't know how to support good award winning films such as this. 

WORLD OF BUZZ: Malaysian-Indian Movie Wins BIG With 18 International Awards & A Golden Globes Shoutout.

https://worldofbuzz.com/malaysian-indian-movie-wins-big-with-18-international-awards-a-golden-globes-shoutout/

Are cinemas open in your country?

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 7

32 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Good morning Chingus

Having this - French Toast Waffle  (mine minus the berries)

@Min2206, ohh................i'm sure you enjoyed your breakfast eating this yummy French Toast Waffle. Who doesn't love a waffle? Did you eat this only with sugar syrups? I love pancakes and waffles. But, I love pancakes more. It's easy to make, they don't need any specific types of equipment. It's just that if you eat this often you will gain weight.  My BF says that the best time to have breakfast is within two hours of getting up. The sooner you eat breakfast after you wake up, the better it is for your metabolism.  :sweet:

+2

2 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

Without cinemas don't know how to support good award winning films such as this. 

WORLD OF BUZZ: Malaysian-Indian Movie Wins BIG With 18 International Awards & A Golden Globes Shoutout.

https://worldofbuzz.com/malaysian-indian-movie-wins-big-with-18-international-awards-a-golden-globes-shoutout/

@Wuzetian, here in my side, cinemas are still closed only the drive-in cinema, which we now have. I agree with our government to first study the opening of cinemas in malls.  :partyblob:

+2

2 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

good morning and hi there chingus!

cr.: owner

i spent my night watching mukbang vids hahaha

the triangular choco pies look so delish!! and the crust is all flaky and yummy!! also the kalbi burger!!

lol

@sadthe1st, watching this you may have the urge to eat. hahaha -  :blush:

+2

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

:waves: everyone!

Wow, waffles look so delicious @Min2206 chingu! We used to make waffles few years back. But now the waffles iron is like out of service! Miss those times... :bawling:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome @MayanEcho chingu!!! I will try my best as a junior moderator to make Soompi Forums a better place ever!!! :heart:

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

5 minutes ago, gm4queen said:

:waves: everyone!

Wow, waffles look so delicious @Min2206 chingu! We used to make waffles few years back. But now the waffles iron is like out of service! Miss those times... :bawling:

Thank you so much for your warm welcome @MayanEcho chingu!!! I will try my best as a junior moderator to make Soompi Forums a better place ever!!! :heart:

Congrats chingu! On mobile didn't see your new minted status 

Dita Von Teese Flirting GIF

Seems like a very slow moving day for me

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 5

hi @gm4queen @MayanEcho @Wuzetian!!

that's a yummy breakfast! @Min2206!!

24 minutes ago, Wuzetian said:

yups, they're opened but limited to 50 pax per hall.. wear the masks at all times, and no eating and drinking inside.

25 minutes ago, willenette said:

watching this you may have the urge to eat. hahaha

i was hungry.. but i ended up, only eating cherries and feeling full after watching so many food in mega quantities lol

@gm4queen grats!!

+2

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Wuzetian said:

not yet; the first weekend it was opened, you should have seen the crowd. we happened to drive by the theatre and we were surprised to see so many people. it was like people got so excited that they all came out for dates and hang out with friends... but then every time we have a lockdown, it gets shut. lets see when it gets open again. 

good morning all!

@Thong Thin ~ those dumplings are making me hungry. maybe I will order some this weekend. :)

• Awesome 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 9

30 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

not yet; the first weekend it was opened, you should have seen the crowd. we happened to drive by the theatre and we were surprised to see so many people. it was like people got so excited that they all came out for dates and hang out with friends... but then every time we have a lockdown, it gets shut. lets see when it gets open again. 

good morning all!

@Thong Thin ~ those dumplings are making me hungry. maybe I will order some this weekend. 

Morning !

I have been eating it practically every alternate days.

:D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7