Add and Subtract Game

Admin

3 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

In my culture we used Tahina with shawarma is more delicious with it than Mayo :D

Tahina is sauce made of sesame oil.

+2

Awwww

I love it more with dates 

spacer.png

I prefer Garlic Sauce + Ketchup combination with shawarma (not mayonaise)

How about Hummus + Roti + Thahina ?

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I watched the episode on FF. Things suddenly slowed down in that episode. 

I thought the episode won`t end. :lol: I still find some scene funny but I think 16 episdoes were enough for this story.

11 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

I prefer Garlic Sauce + Ketchup combination with shawarma (not mayonaise)

I like mayonaise but I only eat mayonaise made at home. I also avoid as much as possible any sauce that is not fresh.

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

1 hour ago, larus said:

I thought the episode won`t end. :lol: I still find some scene funny but I think 16 episdoes were enough for this story.

LOL :D You had a hard time finishing it too? :D

I just posted this on the drama thread when someone was asking me why it took me 4 hours to finish ep 17.....

---------------------------------------------

I had a hard time concentrating on the episode, so once in a while I would pause and do something else.

What I did during the episode:

• created a poll on the Marriage Lyrics and Divorce music thread
  • chatted with @Lmangla sweetie about some events we're planning
  • made a snack
  • had coffee
  • made some phone calls
  • did laundry
  • made food
  • posted on the add-subtract thread complaining that I had a hard time finishing the episode. found out that my dongsaeng @Sleepy Owl had similar issues. he decided to fast-forward - I was like, I'm not giving up
    :wow1:
  • made some more coffee

Finally I finished the episode after 4 hours

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

-----------------------------------------------

The story line is becoming too repetitive and boring. I agree, they could have easily condensed it into a 16 episode drama. All the palace intrigues keep going in circles and the development of many important aspects of the drama is taking too long....

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1

11 hours ago, elan1 said:

oh no :( i get it. You are you and she is she. I see why it can be frustrating :sweat_smile:

no we're both girls. fraternal twins can either be opposite genders or just not look super similar. i just really don't like when people call me my sister's name. she has really long dark brown hair and i have light brown hair about to my chest. she has light blue eyes and i have greyish blue eyes. edit: got another difference: she has a slightly darker skin tone than me and she can actually get a tan. when i try to tan i get red like a lobster (curse thee german genes!!!!!), she's about an inch taller than me, and we have totally different habits of dressing (our fashion style is different) when i make new friends and i show them my sis they always get confused because we don't really look alike. maybe it's cuz we both have glasses? idk.

@Lmangla my sister is older by 30 seconds (probably 30 seconds but we just say 30 seconds), my mom had a c section so she was just grabbed first. so once you think about it i could have been the older twin lol.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 2
  • Blob 3

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

Now I have to try to stop myself from watching more episodes. :D

Same here Noona, but since I have decided to re-watch "Six Flying Dragons" with @joccu and @larus, I simply just switched to it :wow1:

Now I am off to write my thoughts on the Tunnel thread since I have been procrastinating for a long time now.

@joccu, @larus I had totally forgotten that Yi Seong Gye in "Six Flying Dragons" was a double traitor :joy:

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

:waves:

hai everyone.. I hope you sleep well. :D

to a calmness team add @sadthe1st

@larus @Ameera Ali @Min2206

@Jillia  @4evrkdrama @Sleepy Owl  @joccu @kokodus @Thong Thin @corey  @Nodame @MayanEcho 

@Lmangla @cenching @partyon

@Ernie @pompyavi @iksunijini5

and to a team subtract @mirmz @elan1@forme26 fi :D

water trees GIF by Living Stills

seeing red. :D

a6eeb913b1781881536de8f4a2123079.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 8

2 minutes ago, sadthe1st said:

hi @twinkle_little_star @joccu @Sleepy Owl @Min2206

@partyon that sounds like an affair in progress?

Haven't watched it with subs yet, but it does seem like he insisted on calling her "mother" which upset her, but later in the episode they are walking hand in hand in the woods....

It's weird.

• Like 1
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

7 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon I´m just about to start the new episode. how much more stranger it can get.? 

Strange to point of intimacy I believe? What do you say @partyon Noona? Wouldn't be surprised if it happens here, because this woman is actually a pro in this thing. I can see their relationship escalating quite fast. 

19 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl double and then triple traitors.  I sometimes wonder how they can keep it up with the traitors moves :joy:

Well the fact that I never liked this dude was because he always betrayed at a critical point, where if he had followed the orders, they could have won, and he always sugarcoated his betrayals with it being for a just cause. 

• Like 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

9 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon that is so weird.  what a grown up son would walk hand in hand with his step-mom. 

Unfortunately I won't have time to watch the episode until later today, but am super intrigued about their conversations.

Mr. Queen ep 18 seemed to be another snooze fest. :(

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7