Add and Subtract Game

Admin

17 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

No they aren’t the same hummus made out of chickpeas and tahini made by sesame but some people mixed two sauce , love miser food did you try miser koshary 

ah cool! I haven't tried koshary. looks interesting - so it has like mixed pot of everything?

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Lmangla Shawarma is love :heart2beat:

But as you said, some places are miser, I remember checking out some restaurants for Shawarma in India, and they would ask you to pay for the mayo dip if you asked for, and the mayo in the shawarma itself would be non-existent :joy:

Same was the case with Hummus. They ask you to pay for it too

+2

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

Hi @larus  @MayanEcho
Image result for beautiful gif

@Ameera Ali  I wonder whether Tahina is somewhat similar to  Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing (Japanese).   Very popular here too.  Noticed the koreans like to use sesame seed, oil and anything relating to sesame seeds.   

11 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

ah cool! I haven't tried koshary. looks interesting - so it has like mixed pot of everything?

Is this shawarma?

Image result for shawarma

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Sleepy Owl ~ they are such misers; some of these restaurants want to cut on meat and put lots of mayo. others won't give hummus unless you pay extra. you can now get hummus in some super markets. have tried this brand, it is good. they have different flavours like tandoori hummus. I like dipping it with plain/salted biscuits and having it for tea.

classic-hummus-dipping-sauce-500x500.jpg

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

Watching this clip of Yoon Eun Hye made me realize how much I miss her. She seems like such a sweet lovable person and it's so sad that she's not starring in any dramas anymore. :cry:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1452843wpp/watch-yoon-eun-hye-dishes-on-a-new-crush-covers-blackpinks-choreo-on-the-manager

Please someone give her a great FL role! :partyblob:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@Ameera Ali  I wonder whether Tahina is somewhat similar to  Kewpie Deep Roasted Sesame Dressing (Japanese).   Very popular here too.  Noticed the koreans like to use sesame seed, oil and anything relating to sesame seeds.   

its similar, I checked video someone make it , it feel  this one is more healthier . 

@Sleepy Owl it’s annoying when you have to pay for sauce , when I order for delivery i need to pay for sauce but eating in restaurants is free :joy:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@Lmangla I have also seen it all, less meat more mayo, no mayo at all with less meat, small sized shawarma priced as much as the one double its size just because it is kind of popular. I didn't even like the last one and would call it overhyped, since they would also ask you to pay for the mayo dip. 

There was this one good place where we would go to eat, and after about 1 year, their chef changed, and things because like all other places 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 6

@Sleepy Owl ~ whenever the chef changes, the restaurant can go for a toss. I remember one near our house which used to be a famous place for many years -- you know the type where you say the name and people know the road. then the chef changed and it went downhill. :sweatingbullets:

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 8

31 minutes ago, partyon said:

EDIT: @Ameera Ali The roaring scene was funny, but sadly no. I just find the episode boring.....

I watched the episode on FF. Things suddenly slowed down in that episode. 

38 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sleepy Owl ~ whenever the chef changes, the restaurant can go for a toss. I remember one near our house which used to be a famous place for many years -- you know the type where you say the name and people know the road. then the chef changed and it went downhill. :sweatingbullets:

I have seen this happen multiple times. It ruins the restaurants sometimes as you said. Sometimes the chef leaves because of the pay, there comes a time when he suddenly starts demanding higher salary. This happened in some restaurants of people I knew. A senior mine opened up a small café where he also sells roasted chicken, sandwiches etc. along with the coffee and shakes. Not sure if it can be called a café (since he calls it), as I am not too sure about the naming things. 

So this senior of mine, he cooks and prepares the other beverages himself, and told me the main reason behind it was that he would not require to depend on a chef now. It is a small place, which can accommodate about 10-12 people at a time, so he had hired just one assistant. So now the assistant has also learnt the cooking part. But I actually found this a good thing, it is his place, and he is actually running and not sitting at the counter taking orders while someone else doing the preparing part. 

• Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 7

6 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I had to FF Noona, in between I felt like not watching the episode itself :joy:.

I am now watching "Hush" final episode.

I finally finished it!

Sweating Saturday Night Live GIF by HULU

Boy, was that a boring episode. So much good material in Go Princess Go and they won't include it. Obviously the King is still alive.

EDIT: Now Tunnel ep 7 and 8 before Marriage Lyrics ep 6 is out!

:wow1:

• LOL 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
  • Blob 2

1 minute ago, partyon said:

Boy, was that a boring episode. So much good material in Go Princess Go and they won't include it. Obviously the King is still alive.

I am not sure if it is just me, but the story is becoming a bit more messier than it should be in my opinion and I think they are doing it to follow the actual events (I don't know about the actual events though, will need to check them out). 

Let's see what happens in tonight's episode. By the way, what was the talk about the epilogue or the special scenes to be added in the final few episodes, or something similar in case I didn't read stuff properly? I didn't see any epilogue in this episode. 

• Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6