Add and Subtract Game

Admin

15 minutes ago, mirmz said:

also it is just me but does it seem there's a lot of incest in anime/manga?

@mirmz Animés/mangas explore a lot of taboos, given that most of the audience of the stories aren't kids. 

Incest is not OK. There are laws in different countries of until which degree of relationship it is considered incestuous. 

• Like 4
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 4

49 minutes ago, partyon said:

I have less than 10 minutes left. I had to take break. I was too grossed out.

From the discussion it seems that you guys are talking about the makjang drama. I laughed at your reactions. I thought people who likes watching makjang/soap opera or crazy makjang dramas are ready for what they offer. :lol:

I would have been indifferent at that scene. But I still don`t watch. I used to watch US soap opera in my teen years. I am desensitized. It was a character that I liked and I found out that character was married/had romantic relationships  with father, two of his sons and one step brother of one of the sons. And you guys can take/watch this little thing? :w00t:

+2

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 2

penguin dancing GIF

@larus i have also watched usa soap opera. but even though in there it was normal to be married multiple times and between family members I was still grossed out. but i still watched it.  I have not watch usa soap operas for years but i think it still the same. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

12 minutes ago, larus said:

I would have been indifferent at that scene. But I still don`t watch. I used to watch US soap opera in my teen years. I am desensitized. It was a character that I liked and I found out that character was married/had romantic relationships  with father, two of his sons and one step brother of one of the sons. And you guys can take/watch this little thing? :w00t:

:surprisedwut:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Thirsty 1

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @joccu

Merely by reading through your posts am feeling grossed...

Cant imagine your condition then !

To that step mom
spacer.png

I can’t stand myself ...

uugghhh

Setting aside gross posts 

am conflicted by how things will turn out in last 3 episodes of tunnel !

Moreover i cant get over it ....

the fact that am about to finish the drama itself makes me sad !

am more conflicted and drawn by dilemma which to watch next ?

am stuck in black dog (though its an awesome drama) 

postponed mr queen (ep 17 & 18) to next week

didn't start watching LUCA when i was the one making all the fuss asking who all are going to watch it !

am merely “trespasser” to those dramas now ...will catch into it later 

But for now (again am no loyal... being jumping here and there)

Can you all please suggest me some psychological crime thriller kdramas more ?

(Donno when will my mood switch to another again)

:crymeme:

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Insightful 1
  • Thirsty 1

@joccu, @larus I am on the 5th episode of "Six Flying Dragons". 

Yi Bang Won was a psychopath since his childhood :rubchin:

@joccu things are not so good for Liverpool. They were unbeaten at home in the league for a lot of matches, I think their record was just behind Chelsea's 86 match unbeaten one. I think they were defeated in the 60s against Burnley in January. Since then, they lost to Brighton last week and Man City banged them 4-1 tonight. I think their League hopes are nothing but over. Man City has been too strong this season and I think they will only be the champions. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 6

@4evrkdrama If you have not watched nobody knows you should watch it or children of nobody.

@Sleepy Owl yep. kind of scary how young he started. but then again psychopath starts really young. 

city has been really strong.  i think ManU and maybe leicester have still a chance.  I also think that Pool is out. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

18 minutes ago, joccu said:

@larus i have also watched usa soap opera. but even though in there it was normal to be married multiple times and between family members I was still grossed out. but i still watched it.  I have not watch usa soap operas for years but i think it still the same. 

I have not watched for years also.  I don`t know why I can`t watch anymore. I used to watch Penthouse (until I dropped it and watch just some So yeon`s scenes without being interest what is going on ) but I read some commnets. There are people who watch a girl falling from the forty floor and they still hoped she would appear alive from somewhere. I felt rolling my eyes, laugh or give myself face palms when I read that. Or all of the above. :w00t:  Now they are so involved in the story that they hope to see alive a woman who was clearly  stabbed to death. It is possible? Sure. Soap opera can make everything possible. You know that it is easy for a dead character to apear on screen after many years. Clone, twin, miracle.

+2. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 1

5 minutes ago, larus said:

There are people who watch a girl falling from the forty floor and they still hoped she would appear alive from somewhere. I felt rolling my eyes, laugh or give myself face palms when I read that.

:surprisedwut: :loolz: :facepalm:

I don't think I will be able to watch "Penthouse" :rubchin:

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl yep. kind of scary how young he started. but then again psychopath starts really young. 

Yup, I remember how surprised I was the first time I watched it. 

15 minutes ago, joccu said:

city has been really strong.  i think ManU and maybe leicester have still a chance.  I also think that Pool is out. 

I will be rooting for Leicester, but City have been in an excellent form, and they have been going strong for several weeks now. They are 5 and 7 points ahead of Man Utd and Leicester having played one game less too. So I think they are most likely going to be the champions. Let's see how things go. For now, the race for the top 4 (Champions League spot) is more interesting than the race to championship. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@larus yeah in soap opera land everything is possible.   I think the most ridiculous are the ones who definitely died and they were buried and they had big funerals and then few years later they return from the dead.  it just isn't logical. but like you said it's soap land.  

did not watch penthouse. I still have not decided should I watch it or not. 

@Sleepy Owl I'm also rooting for leicester. but like you said city has been strong.  yeah it is going to more interesting than championship.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

@joccu, @larus one interesting thing is that, watching it the second time, I am understanding certain things, which I either ignored or didn't know. 

Like the King who was killed in the second episode (or was it third?) was King Gongmin and I knew it this time, since I read about King Gongmin later on and remembered his body guard's name being Hong Ryoon. So when they said Hong Ryoon killed the King, I knew it was Gongmin.

Interesting thing is, they didn't really reveal why he did it, and I don't think they showed it later in the drama. If the historical records are to be trusted, this Hong Ryoon dude has had an affair with one of the consorts of Gongmin, knowing about it Gongmin to have him killed, but Hong Ryoon did it before he could do it. 

They also mentioned Princess Noguk in the later episodes who was Gongmin's beloved wife and the Queen, whose death made him go into deep depression. I am not remembering whether they will throw light on her death too or something related to it. As it was the childhood part I was not that interested back when I watched and wanted the leads to just grow up. Now I am more interested in the conspiracies from the start itself. Although there was nothing suspicious in the death of Queen Noguk, since she died of complications from childbirth. 

+2

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 3

54 minutes ago, joccu said:

It was interesting that two boys (Bang Won and Ddang-Sae) wanted to kill someone and both had felt helpless in the face of injustice . While Bang Won was very logical and justified the killing (to be just for fighting the evil ) the other Ddang Sae, who had a more personal reason to kill that man, did not do it. Maybe he was lucky that he saw that man`s family. He did not forgot and killed the man when he grew up but I was glad that he did not kill when he was young.

Every time I watch a sageuk I am happy to live in modern times. :D

• Like 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

56 minutes ago, larus said:

Every time I watch a sageuk I am happy to live in modern times. :D

Living was tough back then, especially with all the injustice going on. IT was so bad that righteous people like Hong In Bang turned to the dark side and became corrupt. Plus the point Goryeo Era they are showing, was among their worst ones, the only worse time than this could be the time when Goryeo was under Yuan for slightly less than 100 years. 

One of the reasons I really love Sageuks, especially the ones like this based on actual historical events is that we get to see the true nature of humans. The amount of betrayal, plotting, backstabbing and conspiracies you see here is a lot and real. 

1 hour ago, joccu said:

I find it also interesting now that I´m watching the second time. it like I´m seeing some stuff for the first time. Don´t know why I did not see them the first time. 

Yeah, you notice some things, which you came to know later on mainly after you read about them. Seeing that whole Hong Ryoon killing the King made me feel like watching this drama for the first time. Really loving it. 

• Like 3
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4