Add and Subtract Game

Admin

9 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

hey my twin don’t you know me ( he looking more and more desirable now you want me to keep my hand off him :joy: ) 

@elan1 their something sexy about him or he wouldn’t be on my twin @partyon radar :mrgreen:

You know me too well ! :headbang:

He's the cutest cutie pie! :love: There's something about him that I just like.

By the way, he was in the Meow drama. You never mentioned him while you were watching it!

See??!?!?? You're not interested!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Warning No Way GIF by Dr. Andy Roark

@elan1 I like all abs. Regardless if they're on one of my oppas or not. :D Taecyeon was just dropped off my oppa list after an unfortunate encounter with a bad hair stylist on the set of Vincenzo. :D

• LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Blob 1

4 minutes ago, elan1 said:

she unleashed something unexpected. It’s called twin synergy :joy:

Yes, that's the problem with being twins. We like the same things.

:smashes:

7 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

@elan1I want to write complain about my twin @partyon  she blind me with post she shared :joy: , #just as it is In my dream , how she knows my dream

I made a mistake showing you that clip. That's the scene when I finally fell for Seo Ji Hoon's charms despite the lack of abs. I guess it was the white towel. :joy:

The struggle being a twin is real....

tumblr_nz6i76cShZ1tlb56zo1_250.gif

• LOL 6
  • Blob 1

2 minutes ago, Jillia said:

What have you been watching aside from Mr. Queen? 

Are you watching LUCA , today only watched Mr queen & cheating drama Marriage Lyrics For Divorce Music  

@elan1 my dream is her dream cool :shaq: her oppa is my oppa :wow2:

+2

• LOL 2
  • Blob 5

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

The struggle being a twin is real....

just imagine if I was man your life will be easy :joy:

How men react when juicy action on 

** shy off , envy him inside 
488551FA-8B66-4FE5-A434-D4F3CED4DF4B.gif

how woman react when juicy action on 

** freeze on the spot until get back into reality 

F0ADD100-5E9A-4BF2-A42D-E2DCE3D52AE7.gif

+2

• LOL 7

29 minutes ago, elan1 said:

interesting question. Maybe every actor has a long hair phase? :lol: Park bo gum had longer hair in encounter and LJS just came back from the army with long hair. JDY and AHS has longer hair due to historical drama 

That's actually a male thing Chingu. We all try to have long hair at least once in our life. The other day I was checking out old photos of my parents, too old photos in fact of the time when they were still single, and there a pic of my father with long hair.

I looked at him and asked "You had this long hair, and are telling me to have haircut?" (this actually happened during the pandemic when going to the hair dresser was not safe, and I didn't have a hair cut for 10 months, I usually have one in max 2 months).

• LOL 2
  • Blob 6

5 minutes ago, Jillia said:

No but I want to check out LUCA on my day off. :D Can you recommend it based on 2 episodes?

Yes , watch it you will love it , remind me of uncanny counter with super power & evil woman dressing  :mrgreen:

+2

• Blob 7

1 hour ago, joccu said:

@Sleepy Owl thanks you.  totally did not knowt hat it is really a thing.   

For most guys it is a one time thing, same is the case with me. I felt so good after having a hair cut at home. I had to trust my mom for it since it had become too irritating to manage those hair. 

I usually have medium length hair, not too short, but not too long. Never liked too short hair, and never could try the long ones. But finally when I did, I really didn't feel like it. For the first time, I didn't regret having a haircut :loolz:

1 hour ago, MayanEcho said:

@Sleepy Owl my father used to have long hair too when he and mother were still dating :lol:

My father had long hair when my mom's family met him, and her elder asked my dad's elder brother that "Will the groom have haircut or will he remain like this in the marriage ceremony too?" :joy:

My uncle then personally took my dad to have the haircut :joy:

• LOL 4
  • Blob 3