Add and Subtract Game

RayAmbler7

19 minutes ago, 4evrkdrama said:

sis @partyon hyungnim @Sleepy Owl and everyone else who watched tunnel before !

did you expect it (when you were watching it for the first time ) ?

So to answer you. I can't recall exactly but....

SPOILER @Min2206 do not read

Spoiler

I think I was a bit surprised to learn that he was the culprit. Then again I did suspect that he might be involved. The reason was that they focused on him quite a lot since the start and the strange chess games made me a bit suspicious.

Then again I love psychological thrillers so I am used to suspecting everyone. :D 

• Thirsty 1
  • Blob 7

@partyon  :heartxoxo:  I'm going to finish luca 2 episode first.

@4evrkdrama   answer to your question. I put in the spoiler. @Min2206 do not read. 

Spoiler

I found him little bit weird att the beginning.  and bc I watched so many thriller series so I tend suspect everyone.  So he was also in my suspect list. so when they showed that he was the killer it was not that off big surprise. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 4

3 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Why you guys are so smart ....  ... I am so blur

We're not smart. :D We just tend to watch a lot of thrillers. When you watch thrillers you learn to become suspicious of everyone. :D

@joccu Not much seemed to happen in Marriage Lyrics ep 5. Just FFed it RAW. No big reveals to my understanding.

• LOL 2
  • Thirsty 1
  • Blob 5

28 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 DO NOT READ @4evrkdrama 's post about Tunnel or @Sleepy Owl's reply. I repeat. DO NOT READ THE POST ABOVE.

It contains a major spoiler about Tunnel and it will ruin your enjoyment since you're a first timer. :kiss_wink:

I should have kept my reply in the spoiler too I guess. But I actually tried to keep my answer as vague as possible. Anyway, now that I see, I should have kept it in the spoiler :facepalm:

Sorry @Min2206 if you got spoiled :crybaby:

Anyway, please don't read to be further spoiled though Min2206 Chingu.

@4evrkdrama 

Spoiler

I actually started suspecting him, when he kind of compared Kwang Ho with the woman who stole identities on the fact that he does not even own a phone and similar things (don't remember the dialogue), till now it was fine, but even he included himself in it. Killers like him, usually like to give out hints like this, and that was the point I actually suspected him more. As others, I am always suspicious of almost everyone, mainly because it is always the close one who ends up being the killer having hid under the nose of everyone. 

+2

• LOL 1
  • Blob 6

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I should have kept my reply in the spoiler too I guess. But I actually tried to keep my answer as vague as possible. Anyway, now that I see, I should have kept it in the spoiler 

Sorry @Min2206 if you got spoiled 

I want to be spoiled ,  you'd better buy me ice cream!

• Like 1
  • Blob 6

58 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

I want to be spoiled ,  you'd better buy me ice cream!

Ice Cream for you then

ROFvXrQ279tPzyJSgUjjsiYEM79zEFBdRlchl9VE

By the way, what's happening in the Mr. Queen? Any interesting thing happened? I didn't visit the thread yet 

• Blob 7

28 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Ice Cream for you then

By the way, what's happening in the Mr. Queen? Any interesting thing happened? I didn't visit the thread yet 

A lot of us became wild and :naughty: , then sad, angry and cried.

Shin Hye Sun can really act when she was describing her "night affair" ... and Kim JH 's sound effect while doing that thing, burnt many ovaries

And thank you for the ice-cream!  How do u know I like Kit Kat ...  :Megathanks:

Hello @Ernie
Image result for wait for me gif

• Blob 7

Wow, so much jump in # of page, after an afternoon of snooze and some cooking! ^_^

How's everyone's weekend so far?

@partyon, Keanu's not in radar as an oppa unless he's mentioned. :P He's one of the very few actors I admire...another would be Kevin Costner.

@Min2206Share your ice cream! 

Hello @joccu @Sleepy Owl @sadthe1st @Thong Thin @Jillia @twinkle_little_star @elan1 @4evrkdrama @Ameera Ali

• Insightful 1
  • Blob 6

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

Shin Hye Sun can really act when she was describing her "night affair" ... and Kim JH 's sound effect while doing that thing, burnt many ovaries

tenor.gif?itemid=4999610

30 minutes ago, Min2206 said:

And thank you for the ice-cream!  How do u know I like Kit Kat ...  

Everyone Loves Kit Kat (at least the people I know) :approves:

24 minutes ago, joccu said:

@partyon just finished it. 

How was the episode Chingu? Any Madness? Any new info (I didn't watch the episode, so please don't spoil the major things)

Is the 30s husband still getting hit by the wife?

• Love 1
  • Blob 5