• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jillia

• kokodus

• Sleepy Owl

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

hai everyone.. night in the sockets rounds.   to a team add @Sleepy Owl @Ameera Ali    @iksunijini @corey @cenching    @Nodame   @pompyavi @larus @Jillia   @MayanEcho  @partyon @Lm

hai everyone.. the night was approaching..  to a team add @Lmangla @Ameera Ali @corey   @MayanEcho  @partyon   @iksunijini@sadthe1st @Min2206 @Thong Thin   @pompyavi @mirmz @larus @joccu  @M

hai everyone.. putting that zoom camera set up to good use.    @Lmangla @partyon @Jillia          @Ameera Ali @iksunijini @Sleepy Owl  @Thong Thin   @MayanEcho @Min2206 @joccu @sadthe1st

Posted Images

2 hours ago, partyon said:

I think we can still agree on the fact JCW oppa has made some questionable choices lately- just by reading the plot synopsis of some of his dramas, one should be fleeing the scene faster than the speed of light....  :joy:

Oh, I do agree! I honestly tried to watch the Backstreet Rookie drama just for oppa... But he was such a loser in the first episode... and then I got to the scene where three girls  were successfully trying to get oppa drunk on purpose... and I could not take it any more... And the thing is, everybody and their mother had a bad feeling about this drama because of the original writer of the webtoon... to the point where the writer assured everyone that it would not be him wo would be writing the script.And oppa has like 14.1 million instagram followers, one would think that he had some say in the choices of his dramas and writers would be writing scripts just for him...

27 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I really hope to see him in a psychological thriller, and it would actually be great if he does play the psychopath in it in my opinion

Second that. He has potential. But I think they would need to uglify him a little, because I would never belive that someone so handsome is a pychopath :D

• Like 6
  • Wiggle 3

@corey I don't really know how Backstreet Rookie was since I realized that it was not the type of drama I would like and dropped it in the 1st or 2nd episode. Didn't go beyond it and didn't check it also, simply because I knew I would not like it. But that drama already made controversy when it was revealed that it was actually based on an adult Manhwa, and from what I know the fans of both Kim Yoo Jung and JCW were protesting on this in Korea. 

But then when I thought about it, it really was not a good idea to transform a manhwa like that to a drama. 

Talking about his role as a psychopath, seeing him act semi crazy in the final few episodes of EK, I am sure he can do really well as a psychopath. Plus no need to really uglify him, Kim Jae Wook looked quite normal in Voice, and still pulled it off so well, that for me his performance has been the best when it comes to psychopath. 

+2

• Like 4
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
35 minutes ago, corey said:

Second that. He has potential. But I think they would need to uglify him a little, because I would never belive that someone so handsome is a pychopath :D

OMO! Oppa is so handsome, it's impossible to uglify him. :D

24 minutes ago, mirmz said:

well looks can be deceiving

Exactly! There are even some real life psychopath serial killers who have been handsome.

15 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

Talking about his role as a psychopath, seeing him act semi crazy in the final few episodes of EK, I am sure he can do really well as a psychopath. Plus no need to really uglify him, Kim Jae Wook looked quite normal in Voice, and still pulled it off so well, that for me his performance has been the best when it comes to psychopath.

Agree dongsaeng :glasses: If someone could pull off a villainous role , it's oppa. He has the acting range for it.

Did anyone catch the news that Kim Soo Hyun is going to star in a Netflix thriller called Bloody Finger? The initial synopsis did make it look like it was a remake of American Psycho and Kim Soo Hyun would be playing a Patrick Bateman type of figure. I was like:

"Cool! Kim Soo Hyun is challenging himself".

Unfortunately the synopsis was updated and now it seems he isn't playing a psychopath after all.

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Wiggle 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1
Just now, partyon said:

Exactly! There are even some real life psychopath serial killers who have been handsome.

ikr! example:  people liked jeffrey dahmer and he had fangirls who would write him lover letters in prison.

three words: GET BETTER IDOLS!!!!!!

• Like 7
  • Wiggle 2
5 minutes ago, mirmz said:

ikr! example:  people liked jeffrey dahmer and he had fangirls who would write him lover letters in prison.

three words: GET BETTER IDOLS!!!!!!

Agree!

There are plenty of handsome oppas to stan in k-dramas instead! :heart:

@Sarang21 Congratulations!

disco GIF

• Like 5
  • Wiggle 5
44 minutes ago, Sarang21 said:

Thank you!

Honestly I wasn´t expecting it at all. Knowing how the Grammys are. But I´m so happy for this miracle.

Finally I am able to recognize all of the BTS boys. It is also a miracle. :D  J/K

Here is the full video of how to disco dance so that you can bust out more moves :piggydance:

@joccu Do you know this guy? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Wiggle 3
42 minutes ago, partyon said:

Finally I am able to recognize all of the BTS boys. It is also a miracle. :D  J/K

Here is the full video of how to disco dance so that you can bust out more moves 

Oh wow that´s an achievement, almost Grammy worthy! :joy:

Well thank you for the video, I´m going to practice now! :piggydance:

+2

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Wiggle 3
11 hours ago, sadthe1st said:

ate a scone and sipping coffee..

finished watching Birth Care Center ep7.. this is a sad episode

now going to continue Kairos!

@Min2206 @Thong Thin what numbers?

Good morning Chingus'

@sadthe1st  As mentioned by @Min2206, that is an alarming numbers ! 

IDK, when the numbers will go back to single digit. Our side here, the Govt are not STRICT enough.

Sigh !

Gosh, work from home till 7/2021  !   

cute-shocked-cat-260nw-265075847.jpg

Hi @mirmz @Ameera Ali @Sarang21 @partyon

• Like 5
  • Thirsty 1
  • Wiggle 3
  • Where's My Oppa? 1