Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, nrllee said:

Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.

kept thinking folks were referring to this actor whose name I remembered is daniel...and was wondering what is this dating scandal? isn't he like old enough to get married....

c3f7de90f17172989c86bf557b331479.jpg

turns out it is a different daniel and one who sings....

• LOL 4

1 hour ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

don't worry, I can't either... :sweatingbullets:.. it seems to be a problem with the newer kpop groups -- for some reason, they all seem to look alike unless you are really familiar with them?... the only kpop group I sort of followed because of WGM was 2pm. could always tell apart who was who!

2pm.jpg

• LOL 1

4 hours ago, Sejabin said:

So stress. Get home and my mom already changed my room to pink. I changed it before in swan white color.

I feel ya. in one of the places we stayed, the house owner had painted it pink and we couldn't change it. so we had to live with it for a few years and bit of eye sore as it doesn't reflect light. especially with small apartments, it is better to have white as it reflects light and makes the place feel bigger. there's actually tons of choices for white paint surprisingly and you are supposed to paint a little on your wall to see how it reflects the light before you choose...

anyway, all you can do is adjust. fighting!

• Like 4

@sushilicious  I was going to share the plushie from Goblin but it's been shared already and all the other ones I can think of have been shared too so.. LOL

On 8/3/2019 at 12:45 AM, cenching said:

I only like to look at dolls and plushies, never want to own them......I found them dusty.....:sweat_smile: Especially plushies, it absorb lots of dust....

@cenching this made me laugh bec this is the reason I don't get the kids plushies. I think to myself, "this thing is just going to collect dust..."

On 8/2/2019 at 11:56 PM, sushilicious said:

I didn't like dolls. Because some of those barbie dolls have this thing where by if you lie it down flat the eyes closes. If you stand it up it opens. So it's real creepy hahaha

I've had dolls like this and I also found them creepy. But that being said, I loved playing with dolls as a child. I even had a baby bottle for my doll that emptied when tipped and somehow the liquid would come back when I put right-side-up. It was amazing!

On 8/4/2019 at 2:20 AM, packmule3 said:

Put Your Head on My Shoulders was fun to watch. In that final episode -- that scene with the German girl -- do you remember when the German girl looked down at Si TuMo's feet right?  STM wasn't wearing shoes and she didn't have pedicure, if I remember correctly. That glance was meant to be insulting and condescending. 

You see, we don't walk barefoot in the house; we wear shoes. And having well-pedicured toes and manicured nails is just the civilized thing to do. So when STM walked downstairs to break up that tete-a-tete between the German girl and Gu WeiYi, the German girl looked at her feet to show disdain for STM. She was thinking, "Who are YOU?  Are you really Gu WeiYi's girlfriend from China? Why, you're just a country bumpkin! He can do sooooo much better than you." 

@packmule3 oohhh! So that's what the german girl's glance meant. I was a bit confused as to why she gave her such a condescending glance. After all, it's not like she rushed outside in her bare feet. 

I loved Put Your Head on My Shoulders. Poor Gu We Yi, trying to think of ways to confess. It was just such a sweet school drama.

so wait, do all german women (or at least most) always have well-manicured and pedicured nails? Would you be looked down on if you didn't keep it up?

@angelangie that new Deng Lun drama looks interesting bec it's such a different role than what I am used to seeing DL in. And that scene in the trailer with him wearing long hair..hahahaha!

• Like 4

@Sejabin Will your mum be angry if you paint it back to the color you like and you just have a pink accessory like a small bedside lampshade or a pink something as a compromise? Just don't want to see you hating your own bedroom.

@Adotonly Hi ! I heard you are the much needed calvary for the SUB Team ! Nice to meet you !

• Like 4

@Sejabin I'm no interior decorator by any means. I like watching renovation reality shows and when they flip the house-only watch "Flip in Windy Chicago " . In one of her shows she purposely did a staggered two tone on the bedroom wall with white on top and black at the bottom-to reflect the skyline of Chicago. Maybe you can paint the part you can reach in white in staggered blocks or even straight across. Then there'll be pink on top and white at the bottom. Then the white bottom is the part you see. Just a suggestion. Again I'm lousy at interior designing so if this is a bad idea-forget I said anything.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

My house will be a real eye sore for your mum @Sejabin :joy: Even my bed linen don't match. My husband and I both have the habit of wrapping our duvets round ourselves so we have separate ones. And I have an extra duvet cos my husband likes to sleep with the air con at full blast. I also have a 2nd pillow to rest my arm on. So only 2 pillows and the bedsheet match.:lol:

As for the walls I have only one colour for the whole house-white with a very light beige undertone-it falls under the white category. Life's too short to think of so many colours :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

Implying that the other 10 look like Ong is blasphemy!  <_< :D 

Hwang Minhyun is the most handsome WannaOne member in my book, but I don't dig their music. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

+2

7 hours ago, nrllee said:

Why is his dating another idol such a bad thing?  Is it because fan girls secretly want him to be their bf?  I did notice his solo was topping charts when it first came out.  Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.   Didn’t he also make the news because of beef with his agency?  I think that’s why I remember him coz he kept popping up on my Soompi feed for other reasons.

What do I know? Do I look like a korean fangirl to you? :D I guess it's because they imagine him being their boyfriend?

I mean in general single people sell better than dating ones. For men taken girls are less interesting also. 

I honestly don't know anything about korean boygroups, so I don't know if he had beef with his agency.

7 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

802.I'm not kidding when i said i can't differentiate them.. 

For real! They all sound the same for me and they all look the same also. Whenever I wake up and watch music shows (Bless EU Timezone) they all are the same.