Add and Subtract Game

Admin

16 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem ure not kidding when u said have 1001 oppas! Even SJR.. u have universal oppa's taste :blink::w00t: I figured out theres no specific oppa type for u!?

Goodbye Mr black good? :ph34r: Eh no not looking for 7th drama now tho.. lol

Not kidding . I’m an oppa & drama junkie . No specific types :lol:

Spoiler

source.gif

Give me a few more years 

Spoiler

CknrmgHVEAETBxh.jpg

Goodbye mr black was errr alright. I finished it but it’s not exactly a must watch :P

26 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

Can I also say, it makes it worst when trainee are so happy that they are underweight. It’s sickening.

Yeah I would say a lot of them are anorexic. Much like ballerinas. It’s not as glamorous as they make it out to be. I remember Kim MinJae (who has transitioned out of the idol world now) mentioned how when he was training, they were all cramped into a small dorm to sleep...and how he would dance till his feet bled...and when he got home to his mom, he collapsed on the lounge at home to sleep and she tried to take his socks off but she couldn’t coz the blood pretty much glued them onto his feet. :mellow:

• Like 1
  • Sad 2