Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@mouse007 I'm supposed to be rewatching HYD, but I went back and watched a few eps of Meteor garden instead. I still can't get over pineapple head. Help!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

9 hours ago, stroppyse said:

I can't even get through 1 episode of Third Charm. For some reason, I just have a hard time watching Kang Seo Joon. He's kind of boring for me. I think the only project that he's done that I've liked was Suspicious Housekeeper. Don't pillory me. I know that I'm in the minority on this thread in terms of my indifference to KSJ.

hahahhaa... you are not alone! :D find suspicious housekeeper this really odd gem which I even re-watched and I still fast forwarded kang seo joon's bits. you can't love them all! hahahaha... space limitation in our hearts! we need to economize which ones we can like. ^_^

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

352 :cold_sweat:

miss everyone.. btw I can only connect to internet now. until next week we will not connect to internet or electricity in here.. earthquake still hits us each hour. 5.6 SR. still horror in here. and dark.. ok.. stay safe everyone and enjoy every moment to love everyone around you because I saw deaths and buildings collapsed and everything broke down like a rice porridge right in front of my eyes last friday. too shock. 

ok love you all cupppsssss :heart:

• Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin good to know you are safe but I am so sorry to hear about what's happened and is happening around you. I cannot imagine being in the midst of it all. Please stay safe.

@kokodus I don't blame you. Pineapple head is still the best DMS for me and I can watch him over and over again! 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

@Sejabin you alright? take care and be careful. Hope everything will be alright and back to normal again soon.

@kokodus me too. I'm looking forward to seeing what other roles he'll be playing and watch him evolve as an actor. The hotspot scene in MG really proved to me that he has the ability.

• Like 4