Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

when you are halfway through and the current track is boring, watch it backwards! hahahah... start at the conclusion and down each episode.... it is actually kind of fun! :D

Did this often but cant when its ongoing

Been years since started read story books from the ending page. If liking it, read from beginning. If not, bye books.

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

10 minutes ago, sohib said:

Did this often but cant when its ongoing

Been years since started read story books from the ending page. If liking it, read from beginning. If not, bye books.

I do that too with books; if I get bored, I skip to the end chapter and read it. then if I find it interesting, then one chapter back and then back to the middle and actually read again.... while we can't do it with ongoing drama, the finished ones -- I have done that with quite a few. especially with binge watching, you get irritated after a while. so skip till the end and then go back. hahahah....

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

I do that too with books; if I get bored, I skip to the end chapter and read it. then if I find it interesting, then one chapter back and then back to the middle and actually read again.... while we can't do it with ongoing drama, the finished ones -- I have done that with quite a few. especially with binge watching, you get irritated after a while. so skip till the end and then go back. hahahah....

Once or twice kinda felt guilty for not appreciating others hardwork. But then again...im saving time.

And im not the only one...

• LOL 2

14 hours ago, Lmangla said:

to my pleasant surprise, all the side characters and other relationships have also grown on me. it really is a great cast where they are breathing their roles with so much fire. so every note feels true even if you feel like bashing some of these characters. @Sarang21 ~ seriously, hate idil and keep hoping that maybe she will get killed off. hahahahha.. handan (abidin's mom) is a close second and can't stand the way she talks to her kids -- how spiteful she is. ... the character that you mentioned - julide has shown up -- and already I can tell that this will just be a stupid arc. oh well, am still enjoying the characters and hopefully will finish. wish me luck!

well since I don´t want to spoil you I won´t say more about that. 

Handan is such a horrible mother....she is so emotionally abusive.  I´m really surprised that abidin turned out to be a decent human being...as for her sister unfortunately she wasn´t that mentally strong enough and had to resort to alcohol.  I don´t know if they have already shown it  so sorry if I spoil you. The sister was trying to get sober but instead of encouraging her, Handan just mocked her and told her that she will not succeed. That made me so mad and so sad that I was on the verge of crying. 

That julide character ruined everything for me. What annoyed me the most was how Asli just accepted her into her life just like that. 

What do you think about Ferhat´s sister sleeping with her cousin´s husband?

+2

• Like 1
  • Love 1

@Sarang21 ~ yea I went up to ep 23 but with julide's entrance, was getting annoyed. so went and watched the ending and was highly satisfied that all the baddies got bumped off. hahahaha... :sweatingbullets:..

yea, handan used to drive me nuts because she was really spiteful especially when her kids were actually trying. she just couldn't stop putting them down and pushing them off a cliff.... yeter was a bit of a mixed bag. initially she annoyed me but you could tell she really loved her kids. later, you get her reasoning and you sort of feel sorry for her in a way but not quite. kind of mixed feels. as for gulsum -- in a way, it is kind of sad - the reasoning they gave in the later episodes actually makes sense. gulsum basically had no life outside of the house and so she was vulnerable to cuneyt who took advantage. am more curious to how vildan got accepted back in the end. read about her link to ferhat -- yikes!!!!... actually the person who is really evil is namik -- the guy wanted a family by hook or crook and so used all sorts of manipulation to create this super dysfunctional family because he wanted puppets to control and rule over. but at one point, everyone grew up and dumped him. :D

• Like 2

35b42c013868d057e0c824021c253f31.gif.dbb

Some might wonder why is it that we enjoy watching dramas or movies from other countries so much. 

Why make the effort or struggle listening to a different language while reading subtitles often having to wait patiently wondering will they ever come. 

Why seek in trying to understand different cultures, history, their thoughts and ideas. 

While opening up our minds and hearts to every writer and their stories.

Every actor expressing themselves in trying to capture us in their work of art. 

Every song and quote that lingers long after.

The often fantasy and cinematography that allows us to see and feel as if we too are a part.

Everyone here has their own answer and that's what I love about this place.:wub:

While thinking about it some today I realized my own answer. To that why?

Dramas take me to places that I have never been.

Allow me to travel the world and opens my eyes and heart to so many new people, wonders and beautiful things.

I can search the whole world over without even having to go that far.

I have it all right here, stories, songs and pictures that often break and touch my heart.

Yes, they take me to places that I have never been.

It's places like here that in sharing them together makes it sweeter in wanting those feelings, thoughts and ideas to never end.

What an amazing thing to travel within those stories in having the freedom to go and come back again...

:heart:-2

• Love 2

23 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Sarang21 ~ yea I went up to ep 23 but with julide's entrance, was getting annoyed. so went and watched the ending and was highly satisfied that all the baddies got bumped off. hahahaha... :sweatingbullets:..

yea, handan used to drive me nuts because she was really spiteful especially when her kids were actually trying. she just couldn't stop putting them down and pushing them off a cliff.... yeter was a bit of a mixed bag. initially she annoyed me but you could tell she really loved her kids. later, you get her reasoning and you sort of feel sorry for her in a way but not quite. kind of mixed feels. as for gulsum -- in a way, it is kind of sad - the reasoning they gave in the later episodes actually makes sense. gulsum basically had no life outside of the house and so she was vulnerable to cuneyt who took advantage. am more curious to how vildan got accepted back in the end. read about her link to ferhat -- yikes!!!!... actually the person who is really evil is namik -- the guy wanted a family by hook or crook and so used all sorts of manipulation to create this super dysfunctional family because he wanted puppets to control and rule over. but at one point, everyone grew up and dumped him. :D

Starting with the entrance of Julide...I lost interest and only checked out certain scenes until the end. 

Yeter was a mixed bag for me too.

I´m annoyed that it was never revealed that cuneyt is the father of gulsum´s son. But then again they probably didn´t know how to handle it.

The stuff that Vildan did was just disgusting. Isn´t what she did basically rape? I mean Ferhat was laying drunk in his room and she went in without his permission.

Yep Namik was the mastermind behind alot of the misery that went on in the family. It was a happy ending but a lot of things were left unanswered so It wasn´t that satisfying for me....especially for a show that started so strong. 

+2

• Like 2
  • Love 2

@triplem Moments of 18 is a coming of age drama (high school). Which was why I wasn’t keen initially.  I thought it would be cliche and your usual teenage romance type thing so I ignored it for a while. Then I read some reviews and my interest piqued so I tried it.  Yes it’s high school but the acting is solid and it turned out a lot deeper than I thought it would be.  It’s nicely done. Not too fluffy.  Enough sweet moments in there for me to think yes they are 18 but balanced with gritty real life issues.  What I like about it is that it doesn’t overplay either.  It just tells it like it is.

• Like 4

Two years ago, I announced here that Ong would be the next big actor to watch ~ Look at him do his thing. He's so fluffy :)

Kang Daniel rose to stardom when he did that thigh swipe dance move in Open Up. A lot of females and males got aroused. They went crazy and crazier by the day, and soon enough, he's the top-ranked celebrity. He looks like a samoyed and used to have a cute, childlike personality, but I still prefer Ong and his weird antics. 

AND ANYONE WATCHING GO GO SQUID??????

BTW Let me plug my babies

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=RDF9CrRG6j2SM&v=F9CrRG6j2SM

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, jeijei said:

Two years ago, I announced here that Ong would be the next big actor to watch ~ Look at him do his thing. He's so fluffy

Good call.  Is he fluffy in M18?  I don’t think he’s fluffy at all in the drama.  Unless you’re talking about him in real life?  But yes, I watched a few clips of him in Produce 101 and he’s goofy.  That’s why I say he gives me that Dylan O’Brien vibe.  In M18, he’s nuanced and plays this character very well.  He has what it takes.

EDIT - here was I thinking the clip was going to be about Kang Daniel and OSW but no...it’s a Seventeen clip :lol:.   Are they your babies?  

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Since I'm in the company of Immortals here, can anyone advise me on how to reset my password? Do I have to purposely login 3x with my wrong password to reset it? Forgot my new password after having to reset it with Soompi's new maintenance last time. I signed in with Google this time.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1