Add and Subtract Game

Admin

23 minutes ago, Ameera Ali said:

h matching song :mrgreen:  

Omg ! @Ameera Ali you’re the best :kiss_wink: . I need to save this somewhere.  Can I use it in my signature? It summarises all my ongoing dramas ! 

Edited by Guest

11 minutes ago, triplem said:

Omg ! @Ameera Ali you’re the best :kiss_wink: . I need to save this somewhere.  Can I use it in my signature? It summarises all my ongoing dramas ! 

Of course  you can :wub: 

@ktcjdrama , @cenching , @triplem

Is me or singing in devil calling you name , is horrible, it’s cause me headache :D:anguished:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

@lynne22 ~ did you read that the 100 is ending next season? anyways, was really cracking up on reading through these reviews of the season finale and their annoyed comments on bellarke and PD.......

Spoiler

#1: ".....Now there is merit in saying that Bellamy cared about keeping everyone safe this season, he was focused on doing better by looking out for those that he could protect.

What doesn't have merit is once again erasing the way an arc is shown on screen.

An entire audience can't misunderstand what you are trying to say with a season. If you don't like the message that the viewers are picking up from your show, write a different message......

It isn't fair to the viewers, and it questions their intelligence when what is on the screen keeps getting walked back in a borderline cruel way. 

It comes down to this if you don't want to write scenes that tease romantic Bellarke for six seasons then don't.....

#2:

Alyssa: You are definitely correct there. Jessica, we need to discuss the elephant in the room: Bellarke, once again, kept things to an emotional, teary hug. I am not one to go down without a fight, but it may be time to accept that Jason Rothenberg will never, ever let Bellamy and Clarke kiss. 

Jessica: He certainly seems to have a weird aversion to seeing these two soulmates physically embrace via their mouths. I’m not sure what the hold-up is — maybe he’s dragging it out until the final episode of the final season, just for the dramatic flair — but Jason’s delusional denial aside, I think we all know this couple is canon. I mean, if you compare Bellarke’s reunion to any other couple’s on the show, it holds up (or more than holds up). The searching for one another, the recognition when they finally find each other, the hurried walk, the firm hug, the emotional outburst from Clarke, the calm reassurance from Bellamy, the damn sunset? Either Jason is concerningly obtuse or he’s just teasing us before delivering in Season 7. Or, ya know, he’s an evil genius who derives pleasure from our perpetual Bellarke longing. 

• Like 2