Add and Subtract Game

Admin

30 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

@Ameera Ali :kiss_wink: you.are.naughty :blush:

I think after SJk she will never married again. She doesn’t suit marriage life. She is destined to be single forever :wub:

You don’t see my naughty side  yet on this  :joy::sweat_smile:

Let’s me rest in peace  :tounge_wink:

Spoiler

Why stay single for ever  :D

• Like 2
  • Naughty 1
  • LOL 1

+2

3 hours ago, nrllee said:

So does this apply to girl idols too?  And they have to stay dateless till they stop being an idol?  Or is it just the boys that get this treatment?

Of course! Probably even harder! Female Idols have dating bans written down in their contracts. Well, probably males aswell, but the same rules apply to female idols aswell. Dateless during their time as trainees and idols.

In the big companies male and female trainees don't even share the same time to eat at the cafetaria or aren't allowed to talk to each other.

3 hours ago, angelangie said:

i like DengLun voice, he sang Jay Chou - 烟花易冷 (Cold Fireworks) at last Sunday Happy Camp

@angelangie I like Deng Lun's voice as well. I even like his normal speaking voice. I remember hearing him talk for the first time in Ashes of Love and thinking, "he has a nice voice".. very manly and soothing.

2 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@Sejabin she is smoking hot - so literally she bad for his lungs :sweat_smile::joy:

I agree, she looks hot! But she looks like she lost weight? She looks really good regardless.

• Like 1
  • Love 1