Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

Yup @stroppyse . Same here , am here to hangout & chat most of the time . Anyone started any of the new dramas this week? 

Aigoo @dotonly where stars land ...

Spoiler

What did you think of female lead’s character? I was annoyed but I hv restrained myself fr being too negative on the thread . Must they make her so unlikeable. If this wasn’t a Lee Je Hoon drama , I would hv dropped it. LJH is awesome though :D 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, kokodus said:

@stroppyse Don't worry, when dotonly goes back to team add in the next round, we will lose. Sighhh. I don't even know why I'm still playing this game. LOL. 

because it is one of the way to hang out :D 

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

Although I like playing the game, I really enjoying hanging out here and just chatting with you all and reading your thoughts and comments on dramas you are watching. :D

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

@triplem everytime the uncomfortable feel lingers, i'll still hold on to it for the actors i like. Annoys char, im used to it. I'll just accepted what the drama gives me.

First time saw LJH back then, handsome. Now, cute cute cute baby Hoon. LJH focus only. I can accepted his hairstyle now.

Nice to have an escape thread as this.

I thought about it, Didi is really bad in English and I don't know Chinese. So how will we communicate with each other when we start dating??? I better go and join Mandarin classes now itself. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

@LyraYoo im sorry, but could you please re-open the Thouch Your Heart thread because Lee Dong Wook has accepted the lead role. Larus said that.

No JKH, LDW is okay too.