Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@triplem knows I love her after all she is Super Mom and Wonder Woman but I still think @Dhakra is sentimental and has been about certain things...  His values, cats, music, @CatchMine_ID and his memories of family.   Although he would rather die than admit it to even himself.  But I do agree with your other thoughts LOL:blush:  316

I was thinking about getting this for @kokodus for Christmas but dang it only comes in cat size maybe our mascot can wear it LOL:w00t:

DrVgIHbUUAAhjfP.jpgDrb5GXpU4AAcL2u.jpgDrZrZ_JVAAAR6I5.jpg

On 11/7/2018 at 12:38 PM, triplem said:

I was busy binge watching 20th Century Boy & Girl. I think I hv a new oppa crush . Kim Ji Suk is 37 and he looks yummy . Nice broad shoulders and built . And in 20CB&G he was such a sweet puppy - every girl needs a boyfriend like him . I hv seen him with HSJ on Problematic Men and he’s smart , sweet and funny  in real life . :wub::lol:

His upcoming drama . Look at these abs

first saw this actor in his breakout drama "likeable or not" (also known as I like you thats fine). it was a daily drama that came on kbs world and used to watch it with my mom. it is just a nice sweet addictive drama that had ridiculous ratings (over 40%!!!!!!). haven't seen him in anything after that which was interesting. (they are not my cup of tea dramas). but his new drama sounds like it will be fun...

minus two

• Like 3

@USAFarmgirl Awww that pineapple beanie looks cute. I totally want that. It's ok, my head is small, it will fit right in. Lol. My pineapple boy is very busy these days. The F4 is going to Thailand for an event. The first photo you posted is from today in the airport while going to thailand. I like this below pic. He looks very happy and behind him is his bestie Ceasar Wu. LOL. 

DrdDH9JUUAAd62I?format=jpg

The second photo is from yesterday's stenders event in Beijing. He looks so cute in white but I'm not a fan of stripes. Meh.

DrZoU-OU4AEKf1N?format=jpg

• Like 4

@kokodus It's his playfulness personality that I think comes across so well on screen and off and to me sets him apart from other actors... It's no surprise his fan base is growing...

original.giftumblr_pd0ck1CIpi1xzctfeo1_540.gif

Kim Ji Suk is one of those actors who never got the fame and dramas he deserved I feel. He can do every role full justice. I hope to see more lead roles for him.

• Like 3

308 :wub:

everywhere I gooooo

all the places that I have beennnnnnn

every smile is a new horizon on land I have never seennnnnnn

there are people around the world, different faces different namessssss

buy there's one true emotion that reminds me we are the sameeeeee

Let us talk about loveeeeee :heart:

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dhakra said:

First time I disagree with @USAFarmgirl :P 

I'm OK with this because just like beauty...   Someone coming across as sentimental is in the eye of the beholder.  Everyone looks at life, things and even people a little different. I'm good with that LOL:blush: There is no wrong or right actually I won't count this as a disagree just in how you feel and in what I see.

@staygold Been missing you and your wise posts and tips too!  Glad to see you today.

@bairama  Hope your recovering well take care.  Tell @abnoch we are missing him too.

@LSGLMH_88  Thinking of you and your Dad.

@CamelKnight Just because you stopped being a MOD doesn't mean you're allowed to stop being a part of this thread where the heck are you hiding out LOL :lol:  And that goes for @TRaNz too!  Don't even use being lazy as an excuse either LOL...

@triplem  Hope you're feeling better too.

@Sejabin  Still praying for you too:heart:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTK_BlQlUvohND5YXPBB2C  My love to everyone else have a great day or night...