Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, triplem said:

@nrllee I dying for them to get together. Every time they have scenes , you feel the chemistry . Pls tvN , don’t play with my heart 

@Ameera Ali just watch this scene . What say you ? I repeated this scene so many times . 

You three made me want to pick up DS60 again just to watch these two :wub:

@nrllee and you made me want to check out MO18 (I added the O just in case someone thought M stands for Mature :P)

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

2 hours ago, ktcjdrama said:

You three made me want to pick up DS60 again just to watch these two :wub:

@nrllee and you made me want to check out MO18 (I added the O just in case someone thought M stands for Mature :P)

It’s not a hard watch MO18.  It’s quite tastefully made.  I like it.  It gives me the “Light In Your Eyes” feel.  It just tells it like it is.  It’s not preachy, it’s not too in your face, it just is.  And the characters are multi faceted, which I like.  Room to grow.  Actually it’s strangely therapeutic because the “kids” are actually acting more “adult” than the adults are.  Go figure.  Maybe watch it when it’s finished it’s run.

DS60 you can just binge watch when it finishes too.  It’s agonising watching it week by week :lol:.  

• Love 2

10 minutes ago, angelangie said:

they seems to be looking for Park Min Young to star in all these cheesy romance drama all of the sudden.... 

I know.  I couldn’t watch any of her dramas starting from Secretary Kim.  It was just... too much for me.  But she has the Midas touch.  Anything she stars in seems to bring in the ratings.  So I think this one will be the same. Good for SKJ.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

11 hours ago, Sarang21 said:

Starting with the entrance of Julide...I lost interest and only checked out certain scenes until the end. 

Yeter was a mixed bag for me too.

I´m annoyed that it was never revealed that cuneyt is the father of gulsum´s son. But then again they probably didn´t know how to handle it.

The stuff that Vildan did was just disgusting. Isn´t what she did basically rape? I mean Ferhat was laying drunk in his room and she went in without his permission.

Yep Namik was the mastermind behind alot of the misery that went on in the family. It was a happy ending but a lot of things were left unanswered so It wasn´t that satisfying for me....especially for a show that started so strong. 

+2

have only watched ep 31 and 32 so far. 23-30 have to watch. so some stuff you mentioned I didn't realize. kekeke... but no worries. did feel the ending episode was rushed where there were some threads left hanging. julide got killed offscreen but we don't know what happens and no one even seems to wonder what happened to her.hahahah.. cuneyt is caught by police but what happens after. and handan basically disappears to wherever but no one cares. LOL... so yea, lots of stuff like that. but I liked how they ended the drama with family photo -- basically the younger generation found some measure of peace though how and whats is not that important...

but have seen quite a few dramas like that -- starts off super strong, then in the middle, it is just something and all of a sudden, writer has to wrap it up and so everything gets rushed in the end with some stuff left on the cutting floor. will let you know my final impression once I get through the remaining episodes. :D

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, ebullient said:

At first glance, I read the news as "Park Min Young and Park Seo Joon in Talks to Lead JTBC Romance Drama." I thought to myself... this couple again? LOL.

Park-Park take 2. :lol:

• LOL 3

13 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

Some might wonder why is it that we enjoy watching dramas or movies from other countries so much. 

it is because we love stories! :love:  when a drama is very culture-specific, it can be hard to watch. I will admit that i have lost interest in watching english shows because I just can't relate. I am not sure or even understand some of the conflicts or viewpoints as they seem very country specific. so it bores me.

whereas, even if the drama is in another languages, with a good story, I can still relate, enjoy and watch. the key is if the drama is telling a story of 2 humans at the heart. the truth is no matter where we go in the world, people are still people. so we still care for our loved ones and can be super vindictive when they are hurt. this makes revenge stories very understandable to anyone. action stories with heroes are easy for anyone to understand -- because we all want to survive and can understand the danger and helplessness caused by some natural or other alien disasters. family dramas are easily accessible because we see those same kind of family dynamics anywhere we go. fantasy stories can be strange but if at the heart, there is a conflict we can relate to, then no matter how strange the world is, we get in and let our imaginations fly.

so ultimately, when a drama is about people, character and family dynamics and conflicts that are easy to understand, then a good subtitle will make it interesting for folks who just love a good story.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

5 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I think we'll have a better chance of reaching 5000 pages than SUB Team winning :cold_sweat:

Sorry I was born competitive. I joined this thread to learn humility :lol:

kekekek... there was a time when sub team won which feels like a long long time ago. :sweatingbullets:... but after a while, stopped counting the win or defeat. it is just a way for us to chatter and yes, learn humility and let go of competition and just enjoy the moment. LOL.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

6 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

I think we'll have a better chance of reaching 5000 pages than SUB Team winning :cold_sweat:

Sorry I was born competitive. I joined this thread to learn humility :lol:

Sun team won not too long ago with the force of new members.... Just before the rise of Bird husband :lol:

• LOL 4

+2

10 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Dhakra i think we need to ask @triplem's student on the hype of Kang Daniel :joy:

I found him met all the basic standard of kboyband (sing, dance, aegyo). But nothing spectacular. Maybe like u said bcos he's so common ppl like him?? Idk really. 

Okay, I hope they can enlighten us. All I know so far that his solo debut went downhill pretty fast after the dating news. :D He fell off the melon charts right away!

BTS? Sigh.....the fandom is like a virus. :ph34r:

Today I also read that Momo of Twice is dating Heechul of Super Junior. She's 23 while he is 36. It seems to  be false, but somehow that would be kinda weird. 

@LawyerhHis career pretty much took a fatal hit. Korean fans are mad as hell. :D He can kiss his debut goodbye, but well, at least he can kiss someone else afterwards.

Both agenices denied it though, would be kinda odd anyway, but another Twice dating story would be heavy. :D 

59 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

His career pretty much took a fatal hit. Korean fans are mad as hell. :D He can kiss his debut goodbye, but well, at least he can kiss someone else afterwards.

Why is his dating another idol such a bad thing?  Is it because fan girls secretly want him to be their bf?  I did notice his solo was topping charts when it first came out.  Only because his name was everywhere on Soompi articles and I was like “who is this boy?”.   Didn’t he also make the news because of beef with his agency?  I think that’s why I remember him coz he kept popping up on my Soompi feed for other reasons.

• LOL 2