Add and Subtract Game

Admin

1 hour ago, Ameera Ali said:

@ktcjdrama didn’t report for AA meeting or what , I am already having affair with doctor John :joy: 

I am still busy with RL... not much time for affairs :( 

@Lmangla I watched some clips of Siyah Beyaz... the OTP is really sizzling. I don't have time yet to check out the whole series, but this one is definitely more interesting than the other one you mentioned some time ago. 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

I ended up picking up Moments of 18.  It’s actually decent (story and acting).  Ong SeungWoo is Kang Daniel’s WannaOne mate.  For a debut, he’s packing a punch.  He’s giving me Dylan O’Brien vibes.  His portrayal of the character is multi faceted and impressive.  He’s got what it takes to get far in the acting world.  I couldn’t feel Cha EunWoo’s character at all in Gangnam Beauty.  He was cold and aloof and that was all. Couldn’t warm to him at all.  OSW I warmed to straight up.  He’s got the “it” factor.  JiSung and SeYoung are keeping me entertained in Dr John. Designated Survivor 60 days is still keeping me riveted every week.  My plate is full. :)

• Love 3

18 minutes ago, ktcjdrama said:

I am still busy with RL... not much time for affairs :( 

@Lmangla I watched some clips of Siyah Beyaz... the OTP is really sizzling. I don't have time yet to check out the whole series, but this one is definitely more interesting than the other one you mentioned some time ago. 

feel like I have a short term memory loss because am not sure what is the other drama I mentioned some time ago. LOL. :sweatingbullets: bwahahahha... but yes, siyah beyaz is super! feels so nice to obsess over a drama for a change. been watching with a very detached kind of mind for quite a while.

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@Ameera Ali @Dhakra :joy:

Btw is our maknae @sushilicious like this type of young guy? Hahaha

I really don't know what he has that make girls fall for him. He really must be rich.

Probably not, but who knows what kind of guy she is falling for.

2 hours ago, sushilicious said:

Btw this two days i have some cravings for prunes. Am i pregnant? OMO

Uhm.....you do know how this pregnant stuff works right? :huh: Well, there needs to happen "something" before. 

1 hour ago, Sejabin said:

sushi.. the most important thing when you pregnant is.. you slept with someone :kiss:

Or the other way around.

7 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

@Lawyerh I for one did not meet Teacher after class okay? I went back home because I’m a good girl! I do homework!

Homework, huh? Yeah, I did also do a lot of "homework" when I was at school. 

Anyone High 5?