Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

@LSGLMH_88 Good to see you and hear you got a new job and finally know about your father's ill (get better and healthy soon). Keep the good spirit, manajer.

(Why my posts are sounds like a robot?).

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

@LSGLMH_88

Happy to hear such a good news from you....love and kisses....:kiss_wink:

Btw, no news from @Sejabin and @SejabiniGuest yet???  :tears:

+2

Sejabin is alright. You can read her posts on prev page.

@LSGLMH_88  was thinking about you the other day. hope your dad gets well soon now that he got the proper diagnosis. and congrats on your new job. perhaps, you will meet your own oppa there? ^_^

P.S ~ for light reading, check out the picture card thread in events section. we had quite a few laughs. :lol:

• Like 5

+2 :star:

still in the middle of earthquake :tears:

duration now 6-12 hours per earthquake. still horror in here. my office mates are already left this city. I have a plan to leave this city on Saturday. and I think I won't back in here again. still in trauma. I can't go into my house. I feel like I can't sleep in my bedroom again in my whole life. 

• Sad 7

3 minutes ago, Sejabin said:

+2 :star:

still in the middle of earthquake :tears:

duration now 6-12 hours per earthquake. still horror in here. my office mates are already left this city. I have a plan to leave this city on Saturday. and I think I won't back in here again. still in trauma. I can't go into my house. I feel like I can't sleep in my bedroom again in my whole life. 

You live in Palu kah??? :tears:  Direct hit there, right? Are you and family stay in your house or evacuation center???

I hope you’re ok and didn’t suffer any physical injuries....

+2

• Like 5

22 minutes ago, cenching said:

You live in Palu kah??? :tears:  Direct hit there, right? Are you and family stay in your house or evacuation center???

I hope you’re ok and didn’t suffer any physical injuries....

+2

+2

yes I am.. we are just at our yard now. in front of the house. it's better in here than in evacuation center. this city is full with smell now. from kadafer. everywhere. it's too horror. so stay in here is better. I have 10 neighbors who are still stay at their front yard too.. so it's okey :) it's just no electricity since last friday. it's horror. every night earthquake will shakes us and I will just get up in panic and run. I think this is affecting  my psychology now :dissapointed:

my body full with memar and biru2: lengan atas, tangan, kaki, betis paha. soalx waktu lari dari kamar mau ke luar rumah ketabrak2 barang2 pintu jg susah dibuka krn tanah itu seperti dilipat2. badanku jg sempat terbentur2 di pintu :bawling:

gempa susulan masih terus berlangsung dgn kekuatan rata2 5.6 SR and jarak durasi gempa sesuka hatinya. 1 jam, 15 menit, 6 jam, 10 jam.. the point is it's horrible in here now. 

Edited by Sejabin
  • Sad 6

214  @Sejabin  Be careful...  Bless your heart I know it's not easy and have no idea the suffering and fear that you and others have gone through.   Yet I am so thankful that you are not alone and that God kept you safe physically thus far hang in there...

is-praying.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

@Sejabin stay strong there!!!!

-------------------------------------------------------

@kokodus your Seo In guk oppa's new drama is playing soon...... have you heard it?

My friend had a nickname for SIG because of how he dressed in I Remember You.. She called SIG, Mr. Skin tight Shirt.... :lol::lol: and It always made laugh.... :lol:

Anyway... talking about him reminds me of this song again...

• Like 6