Add and Subtract Game

Admin

27321783-stock-vector-couple-in-love-together-valentine-sketch-for-your-design.jpg?ver=6

Just my opinion...

I did learn something from being on a ship that sank like the titanic that fans no matter what kind shouldn't place their own ideas or feelings on other peoples lives.  We can't pretend to know people or understand how they feel or think. Most of all we shouldn't  have or expect a voice in their lives.  It's one thing to have wishful thinking but often fans cross the line when their feelings become more important than the truth or the person or couple they are a fan of...

I agree with @Dhakra  it's fans somehow believing they have a chance at romance or it's fans believing they felt and saw something in an OTP that may or may not have ever been there in the first place. For only they know that...

Mind you it's OK to dream or hope if it's done for fun, but the difference is when their real happiness isn't as important as yours.  I feel sorry for this young couple who just happen to be a bit famous.  How selfish it is to think an artist young or old no matter what kind doesn't deserve to fall in love, date, get married and do all the normal things everyone else does without being attacked or criticized for...

For them which I truly find so sad is that nothing is normal and some will argue well they get paid a lot of money and that's the price of fame living in a fishbowl...

In that case it's a high price to pay having to hide often in the darkness of night always trying to protect and cover up whom they love or what they feel.  Not being able to share or show what it is they are feeling when something as amazing as falling love comes into their life...

It's a shame that this young mans talent and hard work and hers as well that they strive to share with their fans isn't as important as whether they are in a relationship or not.  Why not just allow them to be free to enjoy their youth, experience life and giving them the space they deserve in just simply wanting the chance to be like you or me...

• Like 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

7 hours ago, Dhakra said:

For real! They all sound the same for me and they all look the same also. Whenever I wake up and watch music shows (Bless EU Timezone) they all are the same. 

But same goes for Kpop girl groups too. They all look the same to me.....

I don't even know which group this is...I just randomly googled kpop girl groups and picked one. Haha. 

Lovelyz.jpg

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, Lawyerh said:

@jeijei I agree Hwang Min Yun do look most handsome to me among them. But i think hes not so popular? Ok now in Wanna One after study, i can spot KD, HMY, OSW. The rest still big blank to me :joy:

For me personally  

Boy or girl Kpop :joy:

I can say proudly , I only difference between them when they start acting in kdrama :mrgreen:

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, Lmangla said:

@Ameera Ali ~ you went to morocco? how was it? it has been on my list of places I would like to visit one day....

It was good experience, I enjoy it  , i was worried about it at first, but definitely I will go back in the future  if I have the chance again  :)

my dream is visiting Seoul but when I see 13 hours I have to travel from Where I am to Seoul , I say Hell no :D I can see it in kdrama :mrgreen:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

+2

8 hours ago, kokodus said:

But same goes for Kpop girl groups too. They all look the same to me.....

I don't even know which group this is...I just randomly googled kpop girl groups and picked one. Haha. 

To you, yeah. But what do you know anyway? 

giphy.gif

But your oppas do look the same too. I mean that pineapple guy you had (or still have? Already three months over?), he also looked average like every other guy. I swear I wouldn't be able to say who is whi between him and Kang Daniel. 

6 hours ago, Ameera Ali said:

@USAFarmgirl 2 , @Lawyerh , @Dhakra at least he learn dating it’s not part of the dream :mrgreen:  :unamused: 

Exactly, it is not part of the dream. As Idol you sell a fantasy, and this includes it. Dating is a career killer in this business. He learns it the hard way now. Korean fans are merciless in this kind of stuff.

2 hours ago, Dhakra said:

Exactly, it is not part of the dream. As Idol you sell a fantasy, and this includes it. Dating is a career killer in this business. He learns it the hard way now. Korean fans are merciless in this kind of stuff.

So does this apply to girl idols too?  And they have to stay dateless till they stop being an idol?  Or is it just the boys that get this treatment?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

@triplem @Ameera Ali alrd with 6 drama now, 5 on air, 1 marathon a finished series. I alrd confused who is who and im on which episode now... :joy:

This gotta wait.... but its Yeon Woo Jin drama so i need to check it.

his choice of clothes :joy: may help :joy::mrgreen:

AE81D025-6E5A-4E32-BC8B-61CCD63BEE9C.jpg

@ktcjdrama music talent, ring a bell :joy:

• LOL 1