Add and Subtract Game

Admin

@bairama  No actually I have been keeping busy watching Chinese Drama it seems like the Korean ones out right now just for some reason haven't caught my eye.  I am sure there are some good ones but maybe I will catch them later.  Right now I just want to be surrounded by fluffy clouds  from China full of nothing but sweet romance.  I don't want to have to use my brain just float along with as little stress as possible....   What about you?   Hoping your brother is happy and recovered well too...

I posted earlier a few pages back about some dramas I enjoyed you might like them too.  The one I am watching right now is Chinese of course called Blowing In The Wind.  It's a romance wrapped around a mountain climbing club and trying to achieve ones lifetime goals...  I wouldn't say it's my favorite of all that I have watched lately but so far it's cute...:blush: -2

• Like 5

20 minutes ago, Dhakra said:

Just seeing @USAFarmgirl 2being around again somehow makes me so happy. 

See.....I get old, all this sentimental stuff....old Dhakra wouldn't have cared. :D 

true! And if only I'm the super powerful admin here I would gave back all the points and it would be to fairy level not just an immortal hmmmm..:cookie:

Then.. This is the new you Mr. Dhakra?:)

11 minutes ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@bairama  No actually I have been keeping busy watching Chinese Drama it seems like the Korean ones out right now just for some reason haven't caught my eye.  I am sure there are some good ones but maybe I will catch them later.  Right now I just want to be surrounded by fluffy clouds  from China full of nothing but sweet romance.  I don't want to have to use my brain just float along with as little stress as possible....   What about you?   Hoping your brother is happy and recovered well too...

I posted earlier a few pages back about some dramas I enjoyed you might like them too.  The one I am watching right now is Chinese of course called Blowing In The Wind.  It's a romance wrapped around a mountain climbing club and trying to achieve ones lifetime goals...  I wouldn't say it's my favorite of all that I have watched lately but so far it's cute...:blush: -2

my bad didn't read back pages at all:sweatingbullets: wish those fluffs can make you feel good! Hehehe I'm just watching Doctor John these days.. And also Watcher but still stuck on ep. 2

You never know how my brother losing himself the moment he knew USAFarmgirl was nowhere, your comeback is a miracle for us:blush:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

8 hours ago, USAFarmgirl 2 said:

@Lmangla  No I didn't get them.  I am sorry to say but thanks for taking the time to send them :wub:and I followed your lead and went to youtube and watched some of Siyah Beyaz they really look good together.  My first Turkish Drama... Their acting as an OTP is unique in the way in which they feed so well off each other. There is that feeling of reality in him knowing what she is thinking seeming to be mad.  Yet hidden inside being pleasantly surprised at her strengths in pushing him to his limit.  Her not allowing his words to overshadow what she sees and knows is beneath all that wall he has built around himself and his heart that he keeps covered up...  It's different...  The push and pull isn't normal and I love fluff much more than revenge or that gangster feel.  Yet there is something to be said for a love story such as this.  Your not sure why:blink: but you keep watching.... Episode after episode:w00t:  Send me any Romantic tips you have, always have room for one more LOL:heart:

am really savouring this OTP @USAFarmgirl 2; just like you, ended up watching one video after another of OTP scene and was hooked -- enough to check out the series and am actually more than halfway through. feel like patting myself on the back for managing to sit through so many hours. hahahhaha... that said, it has been a real while that I am obsessing over an OTP. can't even remember which was the last OTP I enjoyed this much. maybe it is real life stress where I am not able to enjoy the fluff and so this kind of push pull really gets my attention.

really love how these two characters are written and love how their kiss scenes are full of tenderness and affection and passion. the obstacles to their romance are really themselves -- how do you communicate how you feel inside? how do you process that this relationship is changing you? how do you look in the mirror and what do you see? how do you feel about the life you are living and is that righteous?.... it actually is heavy real life stuff and feels appropriate that a couple in their 30s would really struggle with these issues. they have already established careers, identities and life paths for themselves and so this love shakes things up and causes turmoil.

she is a great female lead in her strength and ability to push back makes her an equal match - she does not annoy you,  but ferhat really has my heart. love how the actor has portrayed him where you can see the inner turmoil through the eyes, the tears, the edgy restlessness, the leg shaking, the gestures. it is a very physical role in that sense. even enjoy the fact that they choose to show him with eye bags and weathered face -- no BB cream to smooth out those wrinkles; it feels right as the character is just so weary inside and has trouble articulating how he feels in his heart. so yea, loving all of their scenes.

to my pleasant surprise, all the side characters and other relationships have also grown on me. it really is a great cast where they are breathing their roles with so much fire. so every note feels true even if you feel like bashing some of these characters. @Sarang21 ~ seriously, hate idil and keep hoping that maybe she will get killed off. hahahahha.. handan (abidin's mom) is a close second and can't stand the way she talks to her kids -- how spiteful she is. ... the character that you mentioned - julide has shown up -- and already I can tell that this will just be a stupid arc. oh well, am still enjoying the characters and hopefully will finish. wish me luck!

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 1

3 hours ago, refuse2sink said:

Where's @Ameera Ali ? Miss her.

I am just obsessed with  Dr John ,in the  kdrama section :joy::mrgreen: these muscles need attention :sweat_smile: , what about you , what you watching these day:relaxed:

5d47e9de89a5a628763616.gif?download

@Sejabin did you watch last episode in bird husband , I think @Lawyerh picture taking was amusing , her husband need to ask why her face look like this:mrgreen:

Spoiler

@triplem is he going to date or not :joy: 

6937EF58-CE8A-4210-8255-F4700D5752EB.jpg

• LOL 2
  • Love 1

+2

@bairama :D Nah, not "new".

12 minutes ago, triplem said:

Justice - still early days but  leads have a past but not much is revealed . Romance is very very subtly hinted at -  as in they care for each other but too much going on for them to develop it yet

Did not read about the missing actress though and so far no troubles regarding the Lee Jong suk dating rumour . Is it even true? 

Well it was said in the AsianWiki page about a case of missing actresses. But well, so no trouble with anything sexual abusive yeah? Then I might give it a shot during the next few days.

I don't know, rumors don't have to be true to make people go 

giphy.gif

But seems like agencies have denied it, whatever that's worth. 

I mean today was revealed that TWICE's Jihyo is dating Kang Daniel and the internet is full of it. 

8 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

I for one have no idea what @Dhakrawas talking about when he asked. Hahaha

Be more specific sushi.

@LawyerhHonestly Jihyo is nothing special aswell. ^_^ But that's why their relationship could work, they are so unspectular. She's pretty mature though, don't now much about him. 

@sushiliciousYa hopping bunny, are you talking about the missing actresses or the dating rumour? Or both? Sigh......

49 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

I actually no idea why Kang Daniel so popular :joy:

Can someone enlighten me? I check him up... but nothing special it seems :ph34r:

:joy::joy: Ever wish for a doll :phew: he is just a pretty doll  I don’t decide yet if I dress her a boy or a girl :joy::yum: 

37a1i4.gif

@sohib oh you watching hotel del Luna:D how you rate it :)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

@triplem u know how busy i am with affair couple lol... btw why affair thread so quiet ? :flushed: Feels like only u and me there lol... 

When is it 4 member only :joy: you will feel @triplem & you only there :sweat_smile:

@ktcjdrama didn’t report for AA meeting or what , I am already having affair with doctor John :joy: 

• LOL 3

+2

28 minutes ago, sushilicious said:

What about the missing actresses? I don't get it? 

I talk about the drama. Oh boy. <_<

22 minutes ago, Lawyerh said:

but heres the thing. I could figure out Jihyo among Twice member. I think her face is unique. But if u ask me to differentiate Kang Daniel from other Wanna One i can't :joy: They all look similar to me.. really. 

But i heard Kang Daniel is super rich & super famous... lol... 

Well "unique" can go in both directions. I also say @kokodushas a very "unique" taste in oppas. :grimace:

But I agree that Jihyo doesn't look like the usual kpop idol, she has more personality. But she never is the loudest, that's why I think she actually could get away with being in a relationship.

Honestly all male kpop idols look the same for me and most of them I even ask myself how could girls say they are pretty. Kang Daniel somehow gives me the same vibe as Jennie from Blackpink, when she had these dating rumors. 

15 minutes ago, triplem said:

Oh you're talking about the drama. Okay @sushilicious won't know , she isn't watching. Yes there's some case of missing actresses but nothing shown and basically murder cases.

ofc I am. Ah okay, well, sounds good then. I give it a watch this somewhen this week.