Quantcast
RayAmbler7

Add and Subtract Game

As much as I love Hyun Bin, could someone get him a better stylist/coordi? What's with the flowering vine print suit that he wore to the press conference for Rampant? :angry:

But, then again, maybe I should just be happy that he's being such a busy man. So, 2 films and 1 drama this year means plenty of opportunities to see him. :) 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, stroppyse said:

As much as I love Hyun Bin, could someone get him a better stylist/coordi? What's with the flowering vine print suit that he wore to the press conference for Rampant? :angry:

But, then again, maybe I should just be happy that he's being such a busy man. So, 2 films and 1 drama this year means plenty of opportunities to see him. :) 

What’s MOA going to be about ? I initially thought was fantasy but the synopsis seems different. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3

41 minutes ago, triplem said:

What’s MOA going to be about ? I initially thought was fantasy but the synopsis seems different. 

Good question. I'm wondering about that as well. :D But it has Hyun Bin in it, so how bad could it be? (And no one mention Hyde, Jeckyll, and Me.)  Anyway, based on his participation alone, I'm willing to give it a try and (hopefully) let it hook me.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I don't know what MOA is all about either. I tried looking it up but there isn't very much information available and the plot is not so clear. 

• Like 4