Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

hai there. *waving hands* thank you for taking the time to share with us, it really means a lot. let's get to it tour Day 22. :D

Spoiler

Dec 22

Can you watch this adaption of a bestselling novel this year?

Filmed not only in Korea, but also abroad, even in Vancouver.

It will be released not before Christmas (no Christmas miracle :(), we hear.

Showing a variety of actors, what an impressive manouver:

A hallyu star with tall legs in a suit, a veritable Academy Award actress,

will they wear their best dress? 

A generational story (about 3 generations) will be told,

and with an impressive +46 billion production cost: watch the story unfold.

finally, I've found this clues. 

Day 22 : page 46
k-dramas & movies
page 2

Upcoming Drama 2021 Pachinko, 파친코 - Lee Min Ho, Youn Yuh Jung, Jin Ha, Anna Sawai, Minha Kim, Soji Arai, Kaho Minami - on Apple TV+

maxresdefault.jpg

Have you already found all Christmas presents for your family and decorated a tree? Here's a quick guide on how to wrap your presents.

source.gif

Christmas is fast approaching and I'm being wheeled into it. in that case, gifts that celebrate family bonds like a personalized portrait of everyone together. :D I prefer to consider a custom set mugs which mug is theirs with this set each one has their name and a personalized illustration, so they will always reminiscing about memories with a beloved great-grandparent. these meaningful gifts get to the heart of the holidays and will be treasured for years to come. :D

giphy-24.gif

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Dec 22:

Spoiler

3. kdrama & movies - Pachinko p46

This one totally slipped under my radar but the premise sounds vastly fascinating! Would they be able to cover 4 generations' worth of stories in 8 episodes though? Definitely keeping an eye out for it - might try the book first!

maxresdefault.jpg?width=789&height=444

Christmas gifts are almost done... though whether shipment will be on time is a different story altogether!

As for the tree... the kids normally put it up one or 2 days before Christmas and leave it over the New Year.

Thank you for sharing the gift wrapping ideas... the ones that really stump me are those odd shapes, but thankfully we have none of that this year... I think!

• Like 4
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Dec 22

Spoiler

Did not know that they filmed in Vancouver. 

Panchinko. Page 46

I'm a x-mas person. So my x-mas tree is always put at latest in the second week of December like this year. 

All the presents are bought. So only thing is left is enjoy and make delicious food. 

• Like 3
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

@YongZura⁷  Thanks for sharing that gift wrapping video. I love watching them. It is kind of therapeutic to see them wrapping gifts so deftly and not to mention so quickly. They look fabulous. I would hate unwrapping the gift if I got them so beautifully wrapped. :love:

Here is a brilliant idea , in case you have an usual gift .:yay:@itsmeash It might help you too. :fullofhearts:In case you have a similar gifting idea. 

Congrats everyone for solving the riddle @rocher22  @LeftCoastOppa @madmad min  @joccu @gm4queen @itsmeash @YongZura⁷ @liddi @larus @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star

@Gumiho We love hearing from you!:heart4:

@partyon  This is @LeftCoastOppa trying to decide....:naughty:

K-Drama GIFs That Perfectly Sum Up 2020 | Soompi

Me thinks he has weakness for a certain  ... 

Spoiler

actress: shin eun soo | Explore Tumblr Posts and Blogs | Tumgir

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 2

December 23rd Clue

Chingus the second last clue of this event is up and running now!!!!

despicable-me-minions.gif

Something very tasty is waiting for you as the reward of solving the clue!!! Good luck solving the clue!

AbsoluteChubbyBighornedsheep-size_restri

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho @LeftCoastOppa @maribella  @Sky Kang @lebeaucouple

• Like 1
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 2

Wow, one more clue to go!  Have a Happy Holiday everyone.

Spoiler

hyunbin-sonyejin-finger-heart.gif

I know many love this couple from the recent popular drama, but I haven't watched it yet.   Maybe one day... Started with "Alhambra" I searched all the lead characters before.   The most unforgettable drama that I watched with SYJ  as the lead was "Shark" that left a big impression on me.

Hmmm the food ... I'm having difficulties in finding that one particular food.  As long as it can be eaten, I'm fine. :fullofhearts:

p.s

Anything with chocolate as dessert or cookies? 

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Wiggle 1

Dec 23:

Spoiler

6. shippers paradise - Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple) p1395

This was a really easy one to solve for a change despite never having watched any of his works and only 2 movies of hers (Be With You and Last Princess)...

64945165_s.jpg

It's been many many years since I had a traditional Christmas meal... nowadays it's just whatever strikes our fancy on the day. Leaning towards Japanese this year... we'll see!

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Awesome 2
  • Blob 1

hai there. thank you for providing the sweet clues. :D 

Day 23's totally clued up. chingudeul, when you're ready come and get it. :D

Spoiler

Dec 23

They first met at the negotiation table 
then they met since the weather was unstable
One was searching for something in the rain
while the other was traveling to Alhambra in the train
She was a pirate while he was Robin 6 years ago
She is said to be last princess who returned home 1395 months ago

I enclose the clues for you,

Day 23 : page number 1395
shippers paradise
page 1 - 2
Hyun Bin Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

For finding this clue, you will be rewarded with Roasted Turkey!!!

64945165-s.webp

Chingus, what do you usually have in dinner on Christmas? Please tell us about your favorite food as well.

wow. :D I'll be rewarded with roasted turkey. really? that's so sweet of you. thank you. yeah. when I see a photo of delicious food, make me feel hungry. :D okay. usually, I've roasted a turkey. this menu is a great make-ahead option so that on Christmas day all I have to do is slice and serve. I prepare dinner as well as roasted turkey mains, a glazed crispy rolled turkey with stuffing recipe is the best roast turkey crackling and the easy bread stuffing is so tasty, especially the crisp bits on the ends. :D

THik.gif

sngirru-45.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

Their shippers were the happiest early this year.  :)

Spoiler

64945165_s.jpg

Chingus, what do you usually have in dinner on Christmas? Please tell us about your favorite food as well

Christmas is a normal day for me, so dinner on that day is whatever that was cooked and prepared for meal. :D I won't say no to seafood.

miguel-maestres-seafood-bbq--a-to-z-of-m

ctto

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 5

CLUE 23:

Spoiler

6 - shippers paradise

1395 - page number

alhambra and something in the rain gave the answer away.

binjin

Usually we have turkey, ham, or corned beef. We're doing corned beef this year... my absolute favorite!! :4267_LiccGif:

• Like 1
  • Love 5
  • Blob 1

Hi guys!

Found it but took a while... :joy:

December 23

Spoiler

Shippers' Paradise > [OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple) - Page 1395

They look really nice together! Their shippers would be really happy when they find this clue... :)

By the way, can't believe it's only 2 days to go for Christmas! Hope you all will have a nice time with your family & friends! :smooches3:

• Like 1
  • Love 6