Hi guys!

YEAH, found it! :)

December 24

Spoiler

Actors & Actresses > Ji Sung (Page 7)

Santa_s_Stocking_Gift_Set_With_Wine_2000

I love the below pic! It's so lovely... :heart:

christmas-love-hope-joy-peace.png?fit=17

And oh my.. I forgot something! Let me do it right here. To all the beautiful people across the globe... :)

spacer.png

I really enjoyed this event despite being busy in real life! Thank you so much @partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart & @agenth chingus for organizing fantastic events! You guys are the best! :heart:

Have a wonderful time with your family and friends, everyone! See you again.. :ohboy2:

• Like 2
  • Love 8

Thanks to @partyon @agenth @confusedheart and @Sleepy Owl chingus I knew exactly who this person was after watching him in S(L). :lol:

Spoiler

christmas-love-hope-joy-peace.png?fit=1732,1154&ssl=1

Sweetest memory: any year we have family all together and we have time to just relax without pressure from work, school, or much else.

This is my first Christmas with chingus on this forum. Merry Christmas, everyone! :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Congrats chingus! @the_sweetroad @rocher22 @gm4queen @madmad min 

@LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho @YongZura⁷ @liddi @larus @twinkle_little_star @Min2206 @lexicon

YARN | ♪ You're fabulous ♪ | Phineas and Ferb (2007) - S01E14 Comedy |  Video gifs by quotes | fa7ea925 | 紗

@Min2206 Gosh, Ji Sung looks so hot!:fullofhearts:

@lexicon  Yay! So glad you could join us again. :dorakiss:

Happy Holidays! Celebrate the Season with 8 Custom Holiday GIF Cards - The  Shutterstock Blog

Signing off with a song as usual::grin: 

Merry Christmas Background With Typography, Lettering. Greeting Card - Peace,  Joy, Love Royalty Free Cliparts, Vectors, And Stock Illustration. Image  45361967.

Spoiler

• Like 4
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Thank you @Sleepy Owl and all EOs :innocent:

Once again, merry Christmas everyone!

My best Christmas experience: 

1. This year because of we celebrate Christmas in a complete squad. Me, hubby, baby R and baby G. Also this is baby G first Christmas.

2. 2019 because it’s baby R first Christmas

:transforms:

• Like 2
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

22 hours ago, larus said:

No, why? I like them this way. When it was hard it gave frustration. :w00t: I searched 2 or three a little harder but all the clues were awesome.

I found the daily or Cdrama after I got help and I bet there were people who found them quickly. :D

18 hours ago, YongZura⁷ said:

To me. it's fine as it is. :)  Not to difficult and not too easy on some of the days.

Well Chingus, as you must have already figured out, I was kidding :joy:

Jokes apart, we EOs tried our best to make sure that clues were not too difficult to solve. We were sometimes naughty playing with the page clues :smort:

But for the clue as a whole, our main objective was to make it in a way that someone who didn't even watch it or hear about it or know about it be able to solve it by some simple google searches as well :piggydance:

Great job Chingus at solving the last day's clue!!! You will get chocolate for solving it

istock-522735736.jpg?itok=X09xkrkm

@LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho @YongZura⁷ @liddi @larus @twinkle_little_star @Min2206 @lexicon @madmad min @gm4queen @rocher22 @the_sweetroad @itsmeash @Gumiho

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays Chingus!!! Look out for the Santa tonight!

d4c9f5125fe98c4baa438c52ac0c5d1c.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 10
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

Merry Christmas

We Event Organizers would like to thank everyone who took part in this event! :kiss_wink:

We had a lot of fun organizing it, and we hope that you guys enjoyed it. :heart:

Our next event will kick off on January 10th. Please look forward to it! :glasses:

We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

merry-christmas-illustration-on-grey-bac

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho @LeftCoastOppa @maribella  @Sky Kang @lebeaucouple @gm4queen

Your Event Organizers,

@partyon @Sleepy Owl @confusedheart @agenth

• Like 4
  • Love 9
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Blob 1

Merry Christmas!

This was a wonderful event. I enjoyed it very much and looked forward to solving it everyday. Due to personal l reasons, I didn't do the last 7 or 8 but I loved every bit of it! (I might end up looking at those in this holiday week :)

• Love 4

15 hours ago, partyon said:

We Event Organizers would like to thank everyone who took part in this event!

Chingu, I guess you haven't tagged me in the members list? How can you forget me this fast?? :bawling:

By the way, I am so looking forward for the next event! Should be fun! :smooches3:

• Shocked 1
  • Love 2

8 hours ago, gm4queen said:

Chingu, I guess you haven't tagged me in the members list? How can you forget me this fast?? :bawling:

Omo! I am so sorry chingu! :bawling: (I copied the tagging list from another EO's post... I didn't double check it. So sorry....)

Here, for you :kiss_wink:

I fixed it!
:wow1:

• Love 1