Soompi Advent Calendar

partyon

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ said:

What's going to happen after 24th? 

Chingu, after the 24th we EOs will take a Christmas break. :kiss_wink:

Our first event in 2022 will be launched on Monday January 10th. It's gonna be a big  event ! We EOs started preparing the event today already.

Please look forward to it. :dorakiss:

PS. @Sleepy Owl dongsaeng has already prepared the clue for Dec 19th. I expect him to put the clue up within 1-3 hours. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1
  • Blob 1

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

hai everyone. thank you for providing hints and clues. the sweet clues for Day 19 has begun. :D

Spoiler

CLUES (December 19th to 24th)

Dec 19

She could have been a Queen
Having married while being nineteen
But she decided to work at a coffee shop
With a Coffee Prince being at the top
Let me give you a fluttering warning
Don’t look for Santa Claus at 5 in the morning
He will place your gift under the wedding photo
He thinks our apartment pass code is 0426 or so
Little does he know this is not the right combination
I changed the number positions with slight hesitation

I've found the gifts, 

hints = She / Coffee Prince

pass code 0426 = 2604

Day 19 : page 2604
actors & actresses
Yoon Eun Hye 윤은혜 ♡ ♡

k2VS5Uv.jpg

4fbfd56396e70686bc5e95b228269921.jpg

So Chingus, tell us what your favorite flower is and also what flowers you use for decoration during Christmas?

20211219-072339.gif

ezgif-com-gif-maker-1024x1024.gif

I'll add a little flair to my holiday season gifting by sending Christmas flower arrangements with the hydrangea or hortensia, some roses, lily or baby breath flowers, some little ivy and ferns leaves which I'm going to group towards the center of the arrangement. :D

giphy.gif

• Like 5
  • Love 4
  • Wiggle 1
  • Blob 1

CLUE 19:

Spoiler

I immediately knew it was one of the best girls YEH!!

Al that was left to figure out was numbers... so...

5 - actors and actresses

0426 but mixed up a bit - page number - 2604

I never really thought about what my favorite flowers are. Personally not a fan of getting them as gifts because I don't like them being picked/cut from where they grew. Maybe roses... 

• Like 5
  • Love 3
  • Blob 1

Found it!

Spoiler

4fbfd56396e70686bc5e95b228269921.jpg

Gimme 2604 of this beauty! :lol:

So Chingus, tell us what your favorite flower is and also what flowers you use for decoration during Christmas?

No favourite flowers, nor use it for Christmas decors, but I'm happy with whichever I receive. :)

AnqlWXo_d.webp?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&

Bouquet on this year's birthday. ❤

• Like 5
  • Love 5

HAPPY SUNDAY from my place and Happy Hunting for all players :glee:

My favorite flower is orchid because it represents the elegance. I like roses too, cambodia, daisy.. many.. for christmas.. my mom has many artificial flowers at home. Hahaha. I want to throw them since years ago but it would cause a world war 3 at home HAHAHAHA *sighhh.. we have artificial christmas tree too but everybody is just too lazy to put it in the living room because of our sleepless nights for taking care of baby G hahahaha.. So we will just accept grandma aglonemas around our living room now as our christmas flowers. 

I love plants too like snake plant and aglonema. Our living room filled with mom’s aglonemas. Whenever my 2 yo son mad to his grandma he will goes to the living room and destroy grandma’s aglonema. HAHAHAHA 

oh ya I just give him a lil bro who will be his mafia member to help him to destroy those aglonemas :heart: lol

• Like 4
  • Love 4

@YongZura⁷ @the_sweetroad @twinkle_little_star @itsmeash @liddi @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho As expected, you solved today's clue quickly. :love:

@rocher22 Well done solving the clue! :heartxoxo:

@Gumiho Hopefully not too many of your plants are destroyed this Christmas. :kiss_wink:

As for today's clue....

Spoiler

Yoon Eun Hye is so pretty! Along with Jang Nara, she's one of my favorite actresses.

I am really bummed about the fact that she doesn't appear in dramas anymore, but I hope she's happy and healthy. :heart1:

As for Christmas flowers, there are so many pretty ones. Here are some that are popular in Europe:

1659845-W3__76905.1632262356.jpg?c=2

amaryllis

wohnraum_ideengalerie_white_christmas_ho

Christmas rose

SD_FD_F44A_00877459_NC_X_EC_0?$PDP_IMAGE

white amaryllis

• Like 3
  • Love 6
  • Awesome 1

Great job at solving the clue @YongZura⁷ @the_sweetroad @twinkle_little_star @itsmeash @liddi @LeftCoastOppa @MayanEcho @larus @rocher22 @madmad min Chingus, you all get flowers for solving the clue 

peach-cat.gif

15 hours ago, the_sweetroad said:

We have a fake tree and fake garlands in the house, so I guess those would be my favorites around Christmas. :lol:Less maintenance means more time to eat loads of sugar.

Makes sense to me

eating-dessert-minions.gif

15 hours ago, LeftCoastOppa said:

Can I have the girl instead? :wub:

Chingu, not sure about that. But you can definitely have the girl's pic on your desk instead :piggydance:

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
  • Blob 2

Good morning from my side of the world! The new clue for December 20th is up!  Let's get cracking!:1646639759_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1):

Mystic Pop Up Bar Kdrama GIF - Mystic Pop Up Bar Kdrama Mpub - Discover &  Share GIFs

Let's put on our thinking caps!:piggydance:

Kdrama Lee Dong Wook GIF - Kdrama Lee Dong Wook Thinking - Discover & Share  GIFs

Tagging our residential Sherlocks-:coolshades:

@Lmangla @Sunset @grrly @MayanEcho @twinkle_little_star @liddi @YongZura⁷ @itsmeash @the_sweetroad @joccu @Ameera Ali @kokodus @Yinye @-JC- @lexicon @ktcjdrama @madmad min @rocher22 @Romulan @larus @Gumiho @LeftCoastOppa @maribella  @Sky Kang @lebeaucouple

• Like 2
  • Love 4