12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

12 minutes ago, willenette said:

@Sleepy Owl, I haven't watched this drama...............although, I've watched all of his series starting from "The Heirs"...... 

I didn't watch "The Heirs". Watched his other dramas, mostly the ones in which he was the ML. I think "Fated to Love You" and "Gu Family Book" are the only dramas I watched in which he was not the ML. 

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, partyon said:

Last clue (Day 12) revealed - Let's find oppa!

Chingus, the last clue of the event is up. It's been a 3 week journey and we're finally at the end of it. Oppa has been waiting patiently for us to find him.

(This is not the oppa we're searching for, but we Event Organizers like Taecyeon a lot and the pic is cute :love:)

Let's find oppa and have a great Christmas!

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

@partyon, thanks for sharing this picture - I love Taec, too! :blush:

7 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I didn't watch "The Heirs". Watched his other dramas, mostly the ones in which he was the ML. I think "Fated to Love You" and "Gu Family Book" are the only dramas I watched in which he was not the ML. 

@Sleepy Owl, I wartched that drama not for him but for LMH - hahaha - "The Heirs" was my 1st encounter with Oppa CJH!  :sweet:

15 minutes ago, MayanEcho said:

Thanks for the foody...that pasta chef sure got busy! He's difficult to find! :lol:

Reveal hidden contents

seafood-pasta-5.jpg

I knew you won't keep me starving while you enjoy abs @partyon:D

:heart:

@MayanEcho, ohhh...............this looks so very yummy - I'm hungry! Want to buy it......:takemymoney:

Guys, why are you all talking about the dramas of this oppa without using the spoiler tag ? :joy:

You're giving out extra clues to the people who haven't solved the clue yet.... :joy:

Aigoo, I guess I will have to start editing your posts....

:loolz:

9 minutes ago, partyon said:

Guys, why are you all talking about the dramas of this oppa without using the spoiler tag ?

Don`t worry. Everyone knows by now which oppa are you talking about. Extra clues are useless. :D

3 minutes ago, larus said:

Don`t worry. Everyone knows by now which oppa are you talking about. Extra clues are useless. :D

Next year we Event Organizers will choose someone who isn't our oppa and surprise ALL of you! :D

surprise GIF

6 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next year we Event Organizers will choose someone who isn't our oppa and surprise ALL of you! :D

Oh no please ....  you have a very long list of oppas.  That list enough to get us going round and round the threads and for all we  know, that list might grow by next Christmas. :D

it's okay, it's okay  

and I love you for that comment @larus  So on-point!

37 minutes ago, willenette said:

ohhh...............this looks so very yummy - I'm hungry! Want to buy it.....

Sharing it with ya the yummy treat of @partyon:blush: 

15 minutes ago, partyon said:

Yay! More "storytelling" from @Lmanglaand you!

Heirs was my CLUE. But then Heirs has TOO MANY OPPAS!

2 of them nearly qualified. My Fav Oppa is Junior Oppa but that Story needed Senior Oppa's love story more. I loved the Brotherhood between Oppa 1 and Oppa 2. There ain't no show like Heirs. Lucifer's Brother became a Zombie. Hola!

CLUE 12 SOLVED. 

Spoiler

rUGAL pAGE 9 Choi Jin Hyuk

797483bf4ab7872de013e2f66b9457e0.jpg

Maybe Next Year's event can be where is My Unnie. Unnies are underrated. Lol.

3 minutes ago, madmad min said:

Heirs was my CLUE. But then Heirs has TOO MANY OPPAS!

2 of them nearly qualified. My Fav Oppa is Junior Oppa but that Story needed Senior Oppa's love story more. I loved the Brotherhood between Oppa 1 and Oppa 2. There ain't no show like Heirs. Lucifer's Brother became a Zombie. Hola!

CLUE 12 SOLVED. 

Reveal hidden contents

rUGAL pAGE 9 Choi Jin Hyuk

@madmad min, my 1st clues were The Heirs & Pasta................. :blush: - Ohhh..............about My Unnies event in case, I know so few of them :facepalm: - In fact, I only go to 1-thread here & that's the wife of my oppa (profile pic)...... :confused:

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Well done! 

Who is your unni?

My Unnie is a Star who prefers men she met in Joseon Era. If Not the Sky she lives in the Sea but NEVER compromises with Latest Fashion. Her Jewels are precious because she makes them from her own tears. She can't sing but has a Song in her name , Her seduction needs 15 seconds but her MAKEUP and may require 15 hours. A Conman, An Alien, A professor and A magistrate all fell in love with her, but then she chose to Go Hiking with the Zombie Hunter ditching them all.Hahah. 

I created a Clue myself Lol.

Tom And Jerry Reaction GIF

10 minutes ago, willenette said:

@madmad min, my 1st clues were The Heirs & Pasta................. :blush: - Ohhh..............about My Unnies event in case, I know so few of them  - In fact, I only go to 1-thread here & that's the wife of my oppa (profile pic)......

What wife? :scream:

6 minutes ago, madmad min said:

My Unnie is a Star who prefers men she met in Joseon Era. If Not the Sky she lives in the Sea but NEVER compromises with Latest Fashion. Her Jewels are precious because she makes them from her own tears. She can't sing but has a Song in her name , Her seduction needs 15 seconds but her MAKEUP and may require 15 hours. A Conman, An Alien, A professor and A magistrate all fell in love with her, but then she chose to Go Hiking with the Zombie Hunter ditching them all.Hahah. 

Ooh, that's a great clue! :loveu:

Spoiler

It's Jun Ji Hyun :love:

EDIT: @willenette Is the oppa you're referring to Rain oppa? Phew, I got scared for a second there :joy:

4 minutes ago, partyon said:

What wife? :scream:

Ooh, that's a great clue! :loveu:

Reveal hidden contents

It's Jun Ji Hyun :love:

EDIT: @willenette Is the oppa you're referring to Rain oppa? Phew, I got scared for a second there :joy:

@partyon, yes, Kim Tae Hee, Rain's wife - hahaha  :waitwhat:

11 minutes ago, madmad min said:

@madmad min, i like your unnie, too! :rickroll:

1 hour ago, madmad min said:

kekeke.. yea, we tried to avoid the trap of having only oppas as themes for winterland. :lol: LOL. so we had IU, Lee Ming Jung and Jang Nara in there. plus an OTP half, Dilraba. but yea, the temptation to just drool on oppa is strong! :joy:

3 hours ago, larus said:

When I read tunnel I know who is your oppa this time. :w00t: While I know there is a drama named Pasta, I did not know he was in it. When I start watching kdramas (after being being hooked, this drama was one of them. I dropped it. I like the protagonists but I don`t remember why I dopped it.

I dropped it as well. I think it was because they didn't actually cook any pasta? hahahaha... so it always feels like I get disappointed with kdramas and food. I expect to see some actual cooking and instead, we just have characters talking. while I am thinking "give me food to drool on!" :lol:

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

kekeke.. yea, we tried to avoid the trap of having only oppas as themes for winterland. :lol: LOL. so we had IU, Lee Ming Jung and Jang Nara in there. plus an OTP half, Dilraba. but yea, the temptation to just drool on oppa is strong! :joy:

Haha Ok, there were 3 Unnies, DilReba in Cbiz Term should be JieJie :gangnamstyle:

@partyon You guessed my Beloved Unnie Right and @willenette I wish I could be half as Sassy as her, life would be fun then Lol.

7 hours ago, partyon said:

Last clue (Day 12) revealed - Let's find oppa!

Chingus, the last clue of the event is up. It's been a 3 week journey and we're finally at the end of it. Oppa has been waiting patiently for us to find him.

(This is not the oppa we're searching for, but we Event Organizers like Taecyeon a lot and the pic is cute :love:)

Let's find oppa and have a great Christmas!

tagging:

@Sejabin @Min2206 @sadthe1st @pompyavi @MY15 @corey @Ameera Ali @MayanEcho @larus @madmad min @syntyche @Berou @twinkle_little_star@maribella @Prettysup @YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ @willenette @joccu @kokodus @kdramagrandma @Sleepy Owl @ktcjdrama @Dal-A @Wuzetian @Nodame @iksunijini @forme26 fi

re: @Lmangla

hai everyone.. it was a true pleasure meeting and the best time with all of you. a special thank you to our lovely @partyon @Lmangla :foryou:

for including me into your wonderful event. the "Last clue (Day 12) revealed - Let's find oppa!." :D

Spoiler

Day 12 

In my search for oppa, I felt as resilient as the runners I had just seen. Suddenly I got a text on my phone. It was from my handsome oppa!!! 

Oppa wrote: "Where are you? Didn't you get my message earlier? I've been waiting for you all day. It's almost 9 pm already. Come to the agency in zone 3. "
I hopped into a taxi that was coming out of a tunnel. I should have known oppa was at work today! Oppa had always been a hard worker despite being a chaebol heir. He had been a bodyguard and detective before his current job. In his free time he liked to DJ and visit art museums. His latest hobby was cooking - especially pasta dishes.
Finally I would meet oppa and get to spend Christmas with him! Oppa, I'm on my way!

Let's have fun!
Your Event Organizers @Lmangla & @partyon

Spoiler

the answer based on the clue given. :D
Day 12: Oppa korean actor Choi Jin Hyuk. Rugal thread page 9.

Spoiler

0-1608725837714903082133848783852.png

Santa Claus GIF by filmeditor

https://youtu.be/E8gmARGvPlI

3 hours ago, willenette said:

@Sleepy Owl, I wartched that drama not for him but for LMH - hahaha - "The Heirs" was my 1st encounter with Oppa CJH!  

I saw him the first time in "Fated To Love You", and I even watched that drama by chance. It wasn't the kind of drama I would watch seeing the plot, since I am not much into rom-coms, but at that time I didn't have many dramas to watch, so gave it a try. He was good in it, and so when I see good actors I check out the dramas they acted in or would act. 

1 hour ago, Lmangla said:

I dropped it as well. I think it was because they didn't actually cook any pasta? hahahaha... so it always feels like I get disappointed with kdramas and food. I expect to see some actual cooking and instead, we just have characters talking. while I am thinking "give me food to drool on!" :lol:

The only thing I remember from that drama is the chef shouting :loolz:

Archived