12 days of Soompi Winterland

Lmangla

24 minutes ago, partyon said:

@Min2206 LOL - you were so quick to find oppa! :joy: Seems the clue was easy this time. :kiss_wink:

Yes, a big thanks to @Ameera Ali sweetie for making gifs for this event !

not really .. I have not seen this drama @partyon  - like i said, I typed a few key words -didnt work out.  Went back to the para to read again - saw ONE BIG KEY WORD  - the one relates to holes . hahahhahhahahah

then i went to thread ... went to his thread .. went back to drama thread - BINGO !  Oppa in abs .. omgod ... droooooooling 

stilll droooooling   

oops - deleted

• Replies 519
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hugs @Lmangla and @partyon

I adore Taecyeon too and yes a cute pic. Not great at this so just guessing as not good at the figuring clues - I admit it.

here are my haphazard guesses for days 8-12 & didn’t read the others guesses or old pages before either.

Thanks friends for this game.

Spoiler

8-Jang Nara (VIP & baby face) 

9-Kim Soo Hyun (Loved those two dramas)

10-This one I admit was hardest of this group as prob didn’t watch dramas in this clue .Ji Sung (but not the marathon)  I know it’s wrong.

11-Ji Chang Wook (Healer, recent drama he was Store manager)

12-Choi Jin Hyuk - easy as I love him (pasta (first time seeing him) zombie detective etc)

The Oppa is easily identified since he has been mentioned quite often.  The challenge is to find which thread.

Spoiler

So I got some help from MyDramalist, I just have to check pg 9 one by one :glasses:

2020 Mr. Queen add 20
Jang Bong Hwan (Ep. 1)
Guest Role
2020 Zombie Detective add 24
Kim Moo Young
Main Role
2020 Rugal add 16
Main Role
2019 Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency add 16
(Ep. 5)
Guest Role
2019 Justice add 32
Lee Tae Kyung
Main Role

7 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next year, we might want to give out two different levels of clues (a hard one and an easier one). What do you think?

I think it is a good idea. Challenges are fun. Maybe a medium is preferable than a very hard one.

I am curious how was your hard clue for today event. :D

14 minutes ago, partyon said:

Next year, we might want to give out two different levels of clues (a hard one and an easier one). What do you think? :kiss_wink:

I believe it is a good idea, since the event was 2 days per clues, so you could go with hard one for the first day and the easier one the next day :rubchin:

5 minutes ago, larus said:

I think it is a good idea. Challenges are fun. Maybe a medium is preferable than a very hard one.

I am curious how was your hard clue for today event. :D

I scrapped the original one but let's just say that it was a lot more sparse on clues (e.g. the words tunnel and pasta were not included in the original clue)

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

I scrapped the original one but let's just say that it was a lot more sparse on clues (e.g. the words tunnel and pasta were not included in the original clue)

It was still fun Noona. I ended up on his own thread first, but after looking at the clue again, I realized it is zone 3 and it is one of the drama threads instead. :joy:

2 minutes ago, partyon said:

When I read tunnel I know who is your oppa this time. :w00t: While I know there is a drama named Pasta, I did not know he was in it. When I start watching kdramas (after being being hooked, this drama was one of them. I dropped it. I like the protagonists but I don`t remember why I dopped it.

7 minutes ago, larus said:

When I read tunnel I know who is your oppa this time. :w00t: While I know there is a drama named Pasta, I did not know he was in it. When I start watching kdramas (after being being hooked, this drama was one of them. I dropped it. I like the protagonists but I don`t remember why I dopped it.

You dropped which of his dramas?

10 minutes ago, partyon said:

You dropped it?!?!?!?

Yes, I dropped Pasta. I vaguely remember that I was annoyed by something. It was in 2012, when I start watching kdramas.  It was when I did not know there are information/synopsis for the dramas. I found a site with all these kdramas available and click randomly. Probably I dropped more dramas but I remember this one that I dropped. When I found informations about kdramas, my rate of dropping them was very low because I already been more selective.

26 minutes ago, larus said:

Spoiler

Was he in Pasta or I believe they mentioned he is making pasta in the latest drama, where he did the cameo as chef. :rubchin:

35 minutes ago, larus said:

Yes, I dropped Pasta. I vaguely remember that I was annoyed by something. It was in 2012, when I start watching kdramas.  It was when I did not know there are information/synopsis for the dramas. I found a site with all these kdramas available and click randomly. Probably I dropped more dramas but I remember this one that I dropped. When I found informations about kdramas, my rate of dropping them was very low because I already been more selective.

I tried to watch Pasta, but dropped it too. The ML is too abusive I'd say, they sort of normalized his abusive nature in it, was shouting at the FL most of the times (till I watched it, only few first few episodes though). Had to drop it. 

1 hour ago, YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ said:

The Oppa is easily identified since he has been mentioned quite often.  The challenge is to find which thread.

Hide contents

So I got some help from MyDramalist, I just have to check pg 9 one by one :glasses:

2020 Mr. Queen add 20
Jang Bong Hwan (Ep. 1)
Guest Role
2020 Zombie Detective add 24
Kim Moo Young
Main Role
2020 Rugal add 16
Main Role
2019 Flower Crew: Joseon Marriage Agency add 16
(Ep. 5)
Guest Role
2019 Justice add 32
Lee Tae Kyung
Main Role

@YongZura⁷ᴮᴱ, I don't think it's in #1 since I've been there & searched on that page but there's none......... Hahaha - I've been to

Spoiler

Tunnel & Pasta threads - sigh...........nothing's there......

:sweating:

16 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

I tried to watch Pasta, but dropped it too. The ML is too abusive I'd say, they sort of normalized his abusive nature in it, was shouting at the FL most of the times (till I watched it, only few first few episodes though). Had to drop it. 

I am glad I was not the only one. :D I know that it was a dama that many people enjoyed.  I like that we have dramas for everyone/ for every taste.

Speaking of taste...

15572bd9e6dc.gif

1 hour ago, partyon said:

@partyon, remember dear I told you when we were discussing in his thread to watch

SPOILER

Spoiler

Rugal?

It's  a good drama but, sigh..........you dropped it. Well, nobody's alike, I still stand with my word & here's for you : Isn't he amazing in that photo? :yum:

Spoiler

Day 12 Rugal page 9

797483bf4ab7872de013e2f66b9457e0.jpg

16 minutes ago, larus said:

I am glad I was not the only one. :D I know that it was a dama that many people enjoyed.  I like that we have dramas for everyone/ for every taste.

Speaking of taste...

@larus, I very much agree with you - everyone has her/his own taste. :Pandabulous:

31 minutes ago, Sleepy Owl said:

@Sleepy Owl, I haven't watched this drama...............although, I've watched all of his series starting from "The Heirs"...... :waves:

Archived