[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

Having lived in LA the last three decades and being exposed to celebrities because of work, I am hardly ever fazed and yet here I was on a relatively hot morning in the heart of Koreatown in front of a tree by the Garden Suite Hotel.  On her IG post dated, Jan 26, 2019 SYJ was standing in front of this tree with an over sized blazer draped over her shoulder.  The photo was apparently taken by a much taller person ( we can only guess who).  Thank you to @Chlo3for clarifying the location.  The wall across from SYJ is actually the wall from a Ralph's Grocery store.  While I still contend it was Pavilion's and not Ralphs, that point is moot now.  What is important is there is the invaluable receipt #InGroceryWeTrust, something no other shipper group, anti, hater or even agencies can deny!  It is highly unlikely that they were staying @ this hotel, thus the location being across from Ralphs is just as coincidence.  It is more possible that the first birthday of SYJ's niece Sophia was held at this hotel.as her succeeding post wishing the baby a HB coincides with the date of this post.  GSH has a formal function room for events, too and SYJ seems formally dressed up.

I know this was discussed on page 478 (with photos of the actual site ) but since I am new on here, please forgive me if this sounds repetitious.  @charray @ann-tole @nightskye and anyone else with plans of visiting LA, include this in your to-go sites to visit.  SYJ apparently visits Los Angeles often as she has people very close to her living here.  LAX, the international gateway to LA is a hub of KAL (preferred airline of our beloved couple) . In KTown there is also a branch of the chicken house featured in CLOY  and there is a huge poster at the door. 

Lastly, I want to express my thanks to everyone who contribute in making this forum a happy go-to place.  We are very fortunate to ship not only perfect made for each other beautiful people but also a couple who seem to be the most kind hearted  and loving human beings.  We all know how much we need that positive energy these days. 

Toasting you all with a shot of soju as  we patiently wait and fervently pray for the best news we know is soon to come!

https://imgur.com/Ho0RkcL?fbclid=IwAR3lhpXje0MlRaOrEkrUKfz5TNg0AoY-is01uE132bDtO1ioQBHXnErl_Ho   

Three of the photos are from SYJ IG's post and three are from my field trip to KTown this morning.  Thank you to @Edelweiss88for helping me sort this out.

Woot woot @Amylou Nazarenofor the win!!! 

Is there also a resto called Moodaepo around the area? I think she also mentioned it in an old interview as her ideal place to go on dates (or something to that effect im not sure of the accuracy of the translation)... SYJ is probably an  honorary resident of LA with her frequent visits. she knows the area well so she probably took HB for a walking tour... now it makes me wonder why she felt embarassed speaking in English at Baeksang.. really adorbs that cutie... :blush:

and YES to this forum as our go-to happy place! Keep it fun, keep it positive and heavenly with BinJin candies! :thumbsup:

• Like 8
  • Love 10
  • Insightful 1

@SHpectator i just google map. Yes there is one in koreatown. It is not too far away :joy:

HB has been to LA before in the past. He doesn't need no tour lol. Yes he does have friends there too but still lol. You don't randomly decide to meet up 

Damn.. I am now hungry again for Korean food. The food at that restaurant looks good lol. Yumm all you can eat korean bbq. Sadly, I should go to bed lol

:lol: Don't worry Binnie you soon were ok to do those things because of Jinnie :wub:

• Like 6
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Intuition1 I agree with your reasoning there. SYJ would not post the 1st birthday souvenir of Sophia, unless she is really special, so logic would lead us to conclude that Sophia is her niece. Then the whole grocery sighting makes sense of SYJ's family being in LA, judging on what was in the grocery cart that HB was pushing. So, even if they claim that they just spontaneously met up in the grocery store with acquaintances, the contents of the cart tells otherwise, looks like a long shopping list!

Just to add what i have learned. The grocery event...in LA, It was confirmed by a fan living in LA that they were with a couple and a child when they were doing the grocery together. I agree with you that the sightings maybe true with the parents.

• Like 16
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 4

Yea it was mentioned that he probably met his senior military friend and someone said his family was also in LA or they have a place in LA? Who knows :lol: They are both private on their personal life. I just know he has gone to LA before when I looked back on his previous years in the HB thread. He went on "vacation" too then.

Anyways, this is my favorite moment from SITR. Wish we got a longer version of her doing this on CLOY too 

The karaoke moment is similar to her Masters of House and that other clip of HB doing it lol. I forget which show now lol. So I can't find that one at the moment 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4

43 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Is there also a resto called Moodaepo around the area? I think she also mentioned it in an old interview as her ideal place to go on dates (or something to that effect im not sure of the accuracy of the translation)... SYJ is probably an  honorary resident of LA with her frequent visits. she knows the area well so she probably took HB for a walking tour... now it makes me wonder why she felt embarassed speaking in English at Baeksang.. really adorbs that cutie... :blush:

Yes, there is. There's two of them, I believe. It's a good restaurant, their food and bar selection is great. It's AYCE KBBQ. I live in LA too and familiar with Koreatown.

• Like 7
  • Love 5

27 minutes ago, Peony said:

Just to add what i have learned. The grocery event...in LA, It was confirmed by a fan living in LA that they were with a couple and a child when they were doing the grocery together. I agree with you that the sightings maybe true with the parents.

BINGO!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Is there also a resto called Moodaepo around the area

@SHpectatorhttps://www.opentable.com/restaurant/profile/204283.  Indeed there is.  It is a in KTown.  I am more familiar with Soban as a frequently Kcelebrity visited restaurant.  The cast and crew of Parasite had their after party after their Oscar wins!  Wishful thinking that either one or both SYJ and HB get to work with Bong Joon-ho.  That will really be golden.

• Like 13

2 hours ago, Seri2020 said:

I’ve always wondered about the oversized black blazer.. doesnt seem to match her outfit :rolleyes: I asked my husband too & he said it liooks like a guy’s suit. This was probably discussed before? Sorry for mentioning again ^_^

HB has much broader shoulders so anything SYJ wears of his would overwhelm her. The blazer she wears is actually pretty well cut for her - she wears a similar one during the cast and crew trip for SITR.

• Like 6
  • Insightful 4
  • Thanks 4

@BJHope You truly live up to your username... always giving BJ shippers hope with your wise words. B)

6 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

https://imgur.com/Ho0RkcL?fbclid=IwAR3lhpXje0MlRaOrEkrUKfz5TNg0AoY-is01uE132bDtO1ioQBHXnErl_Ho   

Three of the photos are from SYJ IG's post and three are from my field trip to KTown this morning.  Thank you to @Edelweiss88for helping me sort this out.

@Amylou Nazareno Yesss!! Love this. Thank you! You've officially become our designated detective out in LA. :lol: I used to frequent LA in college, but now I live in the OC area, so I don't go as often. Cool to see more people from here in this thread, including @slowpoked!

52 minutes ago, SHpectator said:

Is there also a resto called Moodaepo around the area? I think she also mentioned it in an old interview as her ideal place to go on dates (or something to that effect im not sure of the accuracy of the translation)... 

@SHpectator Oh nice, that's new information! My husband also loves that place. LOL. 

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

For what it’s worth, I’ve never read anywhere that SYJ’s sister lives in LA (or the States). It seems perfectly plausible to me that she was visiting her close friend who she has mentioned several times before as living in LA 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

@Intuition1 thank you. I thought it was MNIKSS I just couldn't find the clip or remembered if there was a version on Instagram I could post. Yes I keep trying to imagine them doing karaoke together lol. Regardless they both can sing. 

I watched MNIKSS sometime after SITR. So when that karaoke moment happened I remembered being like oh those two moments can go together lol. Trying to imagine them doing that in real life lol 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I believe Sophia’s mom is just Ye Jin’s close friend. Ye Jin has nephew/s from her sister. She posted them before ages ago. So I believe her nephew/s is/are already in middle school or highschool now. Maybe she posted the souvenir to confirm that she indeed visited a friend in LA. 

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@Felizak@t @Cinderella #8I updated my post.  Thank you for your patience.  If you or anyone on this forum ever come to LA once travel eases, please give me a heads up.  I will be happy to brave LAX traffic and pick you up.  I wish I could find out which specific grocery store it was they were spotted at but all Ralph's and Pavilion's look pretty generic.

Thanks @Amylou Nazareno for that impressive mission! That place is gonna be a "must visit" one for Binjin shippers now. :D It's nice that we got back to the biggest anchor for BJ fans, #InGroceryWeTrust :D 

1 hour ago, Peony said:

Nice!! I love all this 2nd and triple confirmations of Binjin grocery shopping rendezvous! I've read/ heard the same thing, that there was indeed an older couple with them but didn't read about the child. Might be the little girl "Sophie"? As for sighting of the parents in LA, the agency said they were in Korea. So it might really be another older friends of SYJ or HB. But most important is that they spent time together in LA. :D

@BJHope  It's still heart fluttering to see  again the Insta-likes by YJ. It just gives that extra "OOMPH" to this shipper heart. And yes, let's be respectful and appreciative of both SYJ and HB here. Both of them deserves equal treatment and love from Binjin shippers.

• Like 6
  • Love 13