[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

44 minutes ago, ClaireJT said:

Hi! Not sure if anyone’s posted this as it’s really nothing significant but was browsing IG and noticed HB’s stylist and SYJ’s makeup artist posted the same Diptyque perfume. It’s around the time following Baeksang so maybe it’s a thank you gift? Then again it could also be a new product Diptyque is promoting.

Just thought I’d share since we are all craving some new content after getting spoiled last week! 

OOH!! Good catch! Interesting that both of them posted the same product at around the same time. You may be right, that it was a TQ gift from Baeksang to all the guests.....Or a new product launch and they both got samples. But still very interesting!!  I want to make another guess, but...maybe I shouldn't LOL!!   :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 12

That photo from the last page of HB doing photoshoot isn't on his stylist instagram story anymore though.. :lol: I had been following since her first instagram story of her in the car. So she deleted it? lol 

Spoiler

v/ast working at all hours? LOL

I see fans tagged them LOL! Making their job very easy with check your dm please delete :joy: Wonder if they will sleep tonight lol.. 

My guess it might be for bench?

• Like 3
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

31 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

That photo from the last page of HB doing photoshoot isn't on his stylist instagram story anymore though.. :lol: I had been following since her first instagram story of her in the car. So she deleted it? lol 

Hide contents

I see fans tagged them LOL! Making their job very easy with check your dm please delete :joy:

You would think working with him so long she would know what she is allowed to post and what she can't. I am thinking less likely VAST asked for it to be taken down, and more so because fans (of the shipper variety lol) were reposting it and drawing too much attention (also why she closed her comments section on HB related content most recently).

I'm curious about Bargaining filming in Jordan. Are they waiting for July because they believe the travel restrictions may be lifted by then? What if they aren't? Wonder if they have a backup plan as they can't delay filming again.

SYJ, waiting on your future project announcement any day now.... :D

• Like 10

the water bottle was from their new update today. 

You also see their backs in 1:07 mins lol, water bottle 2:11 mins. she is clapping at 6:34 lol 

the main highlight is basically that water bottle moment which I am not sure why they had to include it but thanks LOL

@QueenieBee you would think she would know by now but why did she post it then? lol. Honestly though it just goes to their pattern. They always need stuff he does delete ASAP. They never let any on set/behind the scenes pic from photoshoot/CFs/movies to be posted unless it is a fan pic with him or pic with director etc.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

20 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

I'm curious about Bargaining filming in Jordan. Are they waiting for July because they believe the travel restrictions may be lifted by then? What if they aren't? Wonder if they have a backup plan as they can't delay filming again.

Yea just hope at this point they have a back up plan as once it gets to HJM potential filming schedule for his tv show, it is definitely going to be harder. Looks like the movie has funding though so that is good at least

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

Hide contents

I see fans tagged them LOL! Making their job very easy with check your dm please delete :joy: Wonder if they will sleep tonight lol.. 

My guess it might be for bench?

It was also on Facebook, now it's gone. Thank God I did not lose the candy this time :D

• LOL 4

10 hours ago, celest1al said:

Basically, Korean media can't move on either, and continues to try to make BinJin relevant by digging up old pics. :lol: 

Same goes for K TV, where their commercials are everywhere, their movies, old or recent, might even go on air at the same time, and CLOY keeps running as well. :lol:

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

21 minutes ago, simplybigwig22 said:

Also, in their interviews, SYJ was very vocal that HB is the only person whom she thinks can play Captain RI.

YJ DID NOT SAY "HB is the only person whom she thinks can play Captain RI" (She did not undermine other Korean actors).

She said that she thinks HB is the perfect person to play the role (she Always give compliments to her costars) as HB is 100% similar to RJH.

HB also said that SYJ is 100% similar to YSR at presscon.

So HB and SYJ are similar to RJH and YSR.

• Like 5
  • Insightful 1
  • Thanks 2

20 minutes ago, Siti Masithah said:

It was also on Facebook, now it's gone. Thank God I did not lose the candy this time :D

:lol: I am glad I got to see it too! Thank goodness I woke up just the right time. Like I missed her actual post on instagram story but at least it was "online" elsewhere lol

@Walk Kindly watching that metro.style close up on HB you posted. Honestly one of my favorite moments from that smile in general was the fact he squinted his eyes. I don't think he has done that before lol. So that said a lot to me too :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

5 minutes ago, simplybigwig22 said:

Also, in their interviews, SYJ was very vocal that HB is the only person whom she thinks can play Captain RI. In their TVN interview she said that Captain Ri will protect her no matter what. And how similar HB to Captain RI, it's 100 % for her. and she also mentioned that thinking it's HB who played the role makes it easier for her to act as Seri.... It only boils in one conclusion. 100 % similarities means that's how HB treated and taking care of her and as if she is acting just so

Yes I also noticed that! 

For her it was always 100 percent. It was easier and more comfortable for her to enact romantic scenes with him, rather than any other actor. 

Don't know how actors do it, but skinship with someone whom you aren't really dating must be difficult from a personal life point of view. There is always an element of jealousy/ insecurity they would have to face in their personal lives. It would take a very sorted/understanding lover to look the other way and ignore all that. 

Also if you notice in the TVN interview- when HB asks her what if she has an employee like RJH. Her answer ( with a hint of naughtiness in her eyes)  is that it would be difficult to get  close to him. Of course it would be, she's already dating the real RJH! 

HB was also clear about wanting to do a Rom -Com/ Melodramas with her. He knew obviously that Rom com involves a lot more kissing and affectionate scenes. It's easier and comfortable for him to do them with her than with any other actress whom he isn't dating. And also probably our alpha male HB doesn't really like other males near her. He's himself selected a movie which is more about action than romance now.

Thankfully they both are already established as Romantic Leads now and have done their fair share of successful Rom-coms ( Romantic films are usually bigger and more popular hits than others). It would be interesting to see what they sign up next. 

CFs can meanwhile help them to keep making money and not have a lean period. 

On a side note, I m worried about them filming in Jordan or even in SK actually because as actors they can't even wear masks around people.  Covid risk is very much there, SK is still better managed as country with adequate preventive steps. 

• Like 12
  • Insightful 4

34 minutes ago, Binjinshiper9991 said:

ok guys so yesterday even in my sleep I dreamed that my boss texted me and asked me sth about the job and finalized with the question : "btw, do you know how is the relationship between Hyun Bin and Son Ye Jin going on? everything is good?"

I woke up like "wtf is this normal???"~.~ I am crazy...

Welcome to BinJin dreams. We are all starting to have them. We just don't say it out loud ;)

If anyone was unsure from behind the scenes stuff, the hospital behind the scenes really said it all to me. I only see these moments with couples lol especially the hair. Why she playing and fixing his hair lol..Also, I love the fact how she finds him so funny lol. I love that moment too from the behind the scenes. And his look at her after when she cover her mouth and said no.. then she smiled :lol::wub:

they updated this event page to be all HB on HLScience lol https://www.hleshop.com/2020/06/event So guess where the new pics are from:

• Like 8
  • Love 4

@Intuition1 I think I read somewhere that the story was based on what happened there. I guess the writer couldn't make changes to the script and they wanted to film in those exact locations. However, that is also what I wonder if they at least filmed more green screen stuff now and what is needed to film over there is more exterior location shots of filming for Bargaining. Maybe neither HB and HJM have much filming to do in Jordan now. Lots of questions lol :lol:

• Like 3

I like how people add new stuff to their TN days :lol:

@Intuition1 at this point i hope they know what they are doing lol. I dont know why I am stressed thinking of the uncertainty of his film shoot LOL! In my head, I am like you have to finish before Sept regardless like you are then going to get into the potential covid second wave hit if they get passed the summer.

• Like 3