[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

4 hours ago, Reye_ Ackerman09 said:

you see that mark under her ear? is that love bite mark scar? im just curious cuz i don't know the shape but i hope so haha mybe its just fading scar

Entering the binjin universe, we have the capability to notice  the small weird thing, and when we realize it’s like we found the precious gem that has been buried in the center of the earth for centuries!!

Like my self just now!

EahOBtkUcAA609j?format=jpg&name=medium

When i saw this pict.

OMO!!!! Ye jin change her shoes that day!!! From black ankle boot to this heels or vice versa. 

Or maybe just me! :tears: 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16
  • Love 3
  • Insightful 2

1 minute ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Fatal Encounter was a box office hit with 3.2 million audience despite having tough Hollywood movie competitors at the time it was shown, but he was criticized for his flat acting.

this was make me confuse too.. about people accuse him on his flat acting. When i found out that the flat expression actually related to his character. A King who well learn about strategy and had a self discipline on controlling his expression since he had a lot of enemy inside of his kingdom, and he is sad too after the late king die, it would be so weak if other people wish his character had a teary eye or a deep down to his emotion. Its more common like INTP or INTJ MBTI character for me related to his role. 

• Like 10
  • Love 1
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

SonYeJin secret of beauty. Have confidence. Be healthy. And smile naturally:blush:

Their confidence of being simple yet they look great together:star:

3 years ago the romance began. ..Happy anniversary lovely couple:heart:

God bless everyone...enjoy ur day while waiting for the good news to come:grin:

• Like 9
  • LOL 1
  • Love 8

@Walk Kindly yea the critics were really hard on him for Fatal Encounter. Despite it still doing well at box office. We know HB does take comments about his acting seriously. Although hope like ratings, he also doesn't read the reviews. I know for theatre actors I know, they prefer not to read reviews.

The way he looked at her back then Sigh Maybe they did meet again after April reshoots? Since they seem close by Sept promo period. Although when did he stop calling her Actress Son, lol.. he seemed slightly embarrassed when he mentioned that and she says she calls him Binsshi :wub:. Like the potential golf sighting in August must have been before or after the TN press conference/vogue shoot in August. He had to film MOTA abroad. So flew out around August 12 and back before Sept 3 when TN promo period began. We don't know if SYJ was really on her trip the entire time in July. If she was back earlier, she could have hung out with him again as he was in SK filming MOTA then. 

Calling it an early night for me. Will I wake up to CFs? who knows at this point with them :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@celest1alit truly has been a gift. The beginning  2020 has brought nothing but bad (as a LA resident Kobe's death really hit me hard and then CoVid ) events that have forever changed the world.  For most of us in this forum, having been introduced to CLOY and more importantly HB and SYJ has been the shining light that make us remember how much love and positivity there is still in the world.  BinJin couple has brought so much joy and we are lucky to have been given that opportunity to witness their work as well as their wonderful dynamics.  I have said it and I will say it again, I am proud to be shipping this couple so hard and I am proud to be in the company of all of you here!  Good night from LA (epicenter of #InGroceryWeTrust)

HI Amylou,  i am a fan of Kobe too and cried a lot! He had a very good reputation as a real person. 

I do not know but i seem to conclude now  that a lot of new people here (based on their DM to me) are drawn to HB and SYJ not only because of CLOY but shipping them because of the persons they are. I am very happy because of my study on cosmic energy that when a lot of energies similar come together then it will happen! I hope soon like the others!

• Like 9
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Peony said:

I am very happy because of my study on cosmic energy that when a lot of energies similar come together then it will happen! I hope soon like the others!

There is really something about cosmic energy, particularly the cosmic law of attraction. This is an analysis of BinJin's cosmic signs prior to CLOY. Even then the stars and planets were already indicative of how fiery their chemistry would be, and as was shown, this became true.

• Love 1

3 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

@jamy47 i think that was why we were very lucky he did back to back projects with SYJ especially playing the villain role in The Negotiation. The fact he even wanted to be in a rom com/melodrama again since he did all those before military. However, I wonder if the main reason he wanted to do it was to work with her again. As he mentioned that scene where he kills the captain and instead of screaming at him after the swear word, she goes into great emotion and keeps it in (honestly, I remember when I first watched that scene and I was also surprised that she didn't yell at him either/also not surprised as that is how she is as an actress. She brings something new to the table). So he really wanted to work with her again and clearly from CLOY he learned a lot from her as an actress :wub:Maybe he is also use to having his role be the more prominent in his movies which is why other potential projects he may have turned down to work with her earlier. Like after military, it wasn't till Hyde Jekyll Me where he had a "love interest" again lol - his role is very prominent, playing multiple characters/bi polar. Then I guess he had a year break between both Fatal Encounter and Hyde Jeykll Me didn't seem to be well received.  Even that show didn't have as much kissing scenes, so we were very lucky with CLOY with the amount of kissing, staring and other stuff :wub: 

he was with HJM in the Fatal Encounter and then after that together again in Hyde Jekyll Me. So it's not his first time to do film and then drama with the same female lead. I wonder, was there every any news why were they casted together again? I mean with SYJ it was clear as day that they want to act together again. I probably should look for this info on HB thread. Kindly let me know if I need to delete this. Thank you.

• Insightful 4

12 minutes ago, celest1al said:

I found this really short article on a Korean news site through Naver that was published around 5 hours ago: 

http://daily.hankooki.com/lpage/entv/202006/dh20200615083734139020.htm?s_ref=nv

Article title: "Crash Landing On You's" Son Ye Jin x Hyun Bin, "Best looking" couple shot magnifying their chemistry.  
(The word they use for "best," can also be translated as, "most powerful," or "strongest ")

It's just highlighting the Christmas Eve pic, so there's no new information or anything like that. 
It talks about how CLOY ended in February, and about the picture itself: how their bright smiles were captured, how they look perfect together, and that the warm atmosphere between them drew attention. 

Basically, Korean media can't move on either, and continues to try to make BinJin relevant by digging up old pics. :lol: 

Hmmm... I wonder what these korean news sites were thinking. Resurfacing old articles, as old as Dec. last year, nothing new to add, mind you, just recycling everything. Sometimes I think it is a bait for the couple and their agencies to just do something, give new content, release statements or whatever.

• Like 5
  • LOL 6
  • Insightful 2

2 hours ago, Siti Masithah said:

he was with HJM in the Fatal Encounter and then after that together again in Hyde Jekyll Me. So it's not his first time to do film and then drama with the same female lead. I wonder, was there every any news why were they casted together again? I mean with SYJ it was clear as day that they want to act together again. I probably should look for this info on HB thread. Kindly let me know if I need to delete this. Thank you.

From what I was reading back in his thread there was never news everyday like this. News everyday like this and around the same time has never happened to any of my actors who were co stars, best friends, even ones who were dating each other lol when I was back making fansites back then. I'm sure this can't be normal in Kent either lol. Plus there were never rumors with him and hjm. There was that one year he worked on CFs a lot but it wasn't everyday news 

• Like 6
  • Insightful 3

1 hour ago, Jbelr said:

Also, our favorite drama of all time continues to make it on headlines: 

In that video love her english convo to mandarin. Indeed a versatile actress. 

BinJin surely the definition of lovely couple. Hoping for the positive and joyful news very very soon:star:

• Like 6
  • Love 11