[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

So sweet he wrote a letter again. Reminds me of when he wrote the one in February about covid and his upcoming donation. 

Since the video from TN Sept 22 is circulating again (clearer version), does anyone remember if SYJ posted the one of the them with the heart before or after the event? I was wondering lol... ^_^

I didn't realize the director was next to HB before. So sweet he grabbed her hand, pat it and then pat her back (he sure likes her hands lol) He's saying bye that was why he waited. She probably forgot he wasn't joining her on the bus. :wub:

• Like 11
  • LOL 2
  • Love 6

3 hours ago, Channel20 said:

Oh I really wish anybody/anyone, can check the groceries store CCTV & exposed the real story behind it. I'm sure we can find most of hidden clue that we were looking for, maybe Binjin holding hand or even more intimate than that? :phew: .. Boomm! :w00t:

@Channel20 Haha if only,, but not only did it happen two years ago, no one can also confirm which grocery it is.  While I am with you with "gotcha proof such as holding hands, etc... I think we should just see the glass half full and be happy with the most invaluable receipt any shipper can ask for #InGrocveryWeTrust!  Didn't someone post a few pages ago that is now in the Urban Dictionary (I googled search and it is not, but maybe I am searching incorrectly, please interject).

One thing I love about this forum is for the MOST PART we are responsible shippers and are respectful of our OTP and each other.  Thank you all and eagerly awaiting even better news out here in LA! 

• Like 12
  • Love 3

After MSTeam update, I had wonder if Vast was going to post an update too. A letter is even better :wub: 

Especially this part.. Sigh

I’ll never forget your lovely heart, and I’ll make an effort so that I can reward you with a better work.
Please stay healthy and take a good care of yourself until the day when we can ask one another freely about how we are.

One day in June, 2020

:heart:

How did his letter make me emotional? He does have a way with words :lol:

His letter goes so well with SYJ thanking fans last weekend. Sigh.. YAY I can see posts again on soompi

• Like 13
  • Love 11

41 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

After MSTeam update, I had wonder if Vast was going to post an update too. A letter is even better :wub: 

Especially this part.. Sigh

I’ll never forget your lovely heart, and I’ll make an effort so that I can reward you with a better work.
Please stay healthy and take a good care of yourself until the day when we can ask one another freely about how we are.

One day in June, 2020

:heart:

How did his letter make me emotional? He does have a way with words :lol:

HB is so sweet and humble. I am loving him even more. So thoughtful. 

• Like 6
  • Love 5

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

So sweet he wrote a letter again. Reminds me of when he wrote the one in February about covid and his upcoming donation. 

Since the video from TN Sept 22 is circulating again (clearer version), does anyone remember if SYJ posted the one of the them with the heart before or after the event? I was wondering lol... ^_^

I didn't realize the director was next to HB before. So sweet he grabbed her hand, pat it and then pat her back (he sure likes her hands lol) He's saying bye that was why he waited. She probably forgot he wasn't joining her on the bus. :wub:

That was taken sept 22....YJ insta heart filter post with same attire as their proof. So its noteworthy as skinship is already allowed. :blush:

• Like 6
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

Whoa! :o Will backread now for translations.

At first read, out of excitement, I thought Hyun Bin is thanking us fans and taking a break starting June 2020 :vicx: I was so wrong hahaha. 

P.S. I know there's a translation on the post. I'm not blind. My eyes are clearer when I see BinJin posts. I mean, translations from Korean shippers here. :glasses:
  • LOL 4

The translations are in the post ^_^

Oh I haven't seen this one lol YAY! I have seen different versions. Just not from when they were seated together lol

Everyone is going back to Sept 22 today lol

(I couldn't post the original one from crashlandingonyou since Soompi wouldn't let me embed that instagram link. I like how it was combined :wub:)

• Like 5
  • Love 8

I saw a vlog of a Korean guy and Filipina couple.. They talked about cultural differences like dating and meeting families.The korean guy shared that it is not their culture to introduce immediately a guy or girl to their parents unless they will get married.. It took a while before he introduced his gf and now his wife to his parents.  :D

• Like 4
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 1

Possibly an unpopular opinion, but I feel with this letter coming in now, it will be sometime before we see the actual 'big' announcement that we all are waiting for. This somehow feels like an interim measure to keep fans happy. Of course, it is 100% genuine and I was deeply moved that he would write to specifically thank fans, but I am also fairly certain that until COVID situation eases to a great extent and the world is somewhat back to normal, we won't hear the big news from them. I would be happy to be proven wrong though :)

• Like 12
  • Unamused 1
  • Love 4
  • Insightful 3
  • Thanks 2

Back to HB letter, Did I miss something? Can someone please explain the significance of 22nd June? I see people saying we might hear something on this day for BinJin (fingers crossed) But am I the only who thought ‘one day in June, 2020’ meant HB was signing off the letter a day in June lol. Am I just slow ? 

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, ElectricHearts said:

@Loveumore I wanted to know if she posted it after the event (from after the video from the fan captured of them leaving lol). So then if it was, it was posted when she was on the bus by herself (missing him :lol:) Regardless, Sept 22 is a special day ^_^

For the posting i think you guessed it right when she was by herself. She cannot post it when the bf was with her as they would be busy talking and giggling :grin:. When a gentle subtle touch is very much allowed and without hesitation then it means they are. :love:

22 is their big day hope so,lets wait this coming 22, if not july 22 or until sep 22 then hahaha. Forgive us our overly delusional :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3

12 hours ago, Amylou Nazareno said:

@SHpectatorhttps://www.opentable.com/restaurant/profile/204283.  Indeed there is.  It is a in KTown.  I am more familiar with Soban as a frequently Kcelebrity visited restaurant.  The cast and crew of Parasite had their after party after their Oscar wins!  Wishful thinking that either one or both SYJ and HB get to work with Bong Joon-ho.  That will really be golden.

Chosun Galbi is also a popular celebrity hangout in LA KTown, as it is an upscale restaurant, more expensive KBBQ compared to others, and it's not AYCE. I heard celebrities (in general) love it there because they're mostly left alone and not fawned over. If SYJ indeed said Moodaepoo is one of her favorite date places here in LA,  I'm kind of surprised actually. It's a loud, bright,  happening place, and while the food and drinks are great, I wouldn't think of it as a romantic date place, more like a hangout with friends type of restaurant. 

• Like 3

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

1. YSR knew about RJK fiancée. But how come she never discussed on this problem with him? I watched it a few times, did she ever ask it about it and heard fm him he’s not interested in her?

I think she initially found out about RJK's fiancee after the bike ride home, yes? While he didn't specifically say to YSR that he's not interested in her, YSR smartly surmised that on her own since she pointed out they have been engaged for years, and still not married, and the fact that she's away studying in Russia and RJK doesn't even seemed fazed about it. 

• Like 11
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1