[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

2 hours ago, Peony said:

I am also a fan of both because of the aura they have transcended in CLOY to me. Even in my country, its like HB is the priority but maybe because in 2004< SEGA became popular here. I never knew any K drama before CLOY.  I came to understand that a lot of female fans also normally like the male actor more as he is part of their dreams. However, during the Tiktok excercise of voting, i understood that a lot of HB fans also want him to  settle down and be happy. Seeing that indeed he is very happy with SYJ, some now start to get to know SYJ. Some are watching her previous movies now. Some became shippers too. 

Let us be active to promote both. We ship them. 

I felt like maybe my post was a little confusing. I absolutely love to promote both, and I also love to see/read articles about them. It’s just that when I see an article’s title which said “The unanticipated fortune of the rumoured girlfriend of HB” or smth like that, I just dislike it very much. I still read it though because I know it’s about SYJ, so maybe I was also to blame for increasing the views for such articles.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

He really tried not to give those moments at Baeksang but that smile from couch talk is the same he gave when she said thank you so much. Like when she looked at his direction was he still watching her talk and then smiled like that too. Looks like it could have been exactly the same. Sigh. Who knows what other moments we may have gotten due to no fan cams and them being aware of cameras. Plus everyone saw him smile like that. :wub:

• Like 6
  • Love 7

16 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

@Choi sam sook @QueenieBee, from the discussion at the back page, the OP of grocery picture actually just a fan from Taiwan who recognize them when travelling at LA. from what i remember, the OP not posting the picture when a agency denied the rumour about our couple travelling together and meeting YJ unnie parent at LA. After hearing the rumor, the OP post the picture on social media (i don't know what social media exacly), But not too long after that, The OP delete the picture.

Is it this one? Not sure lol sorry! I can't remember if this has been posted before but... this just resurfaced today! :wub:

https://twitter.com/hyori_sunie/status/1087212376867270656

#InGroceryWeTrust! 

Edited by binjinotp
HTML code didn't embed properly woops
  • Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 2
  • Thanks 2

15 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

He really tried not to give those moments at Baeksang but that smile from couch talk is the same he gave when she said thank you so much. Like when she looked at his direction was he still watching her talk and then smiled like that too. Looks like it could have been exactly the same. Sigh. Who knows what other moments we may have gotten due to no fan cams and them being aware of cameras. Plus everyone saw him smile like that. :wub:

Agree.. he never change. His adoring and smitten smile to YJ unnie always make us who wacth them always flutter. Two beautiful people that we pray desprately to be together..

Actually, this one of my favoriets heart flutter moment when CLOY press conference.. could not find the slower version. Like what other co-shopper has saying, even they trying so hard to not look obvios, their gesture and the way they're gaze each other always ruins their not-to-look-obvios-scenario

• Like 8
  • Love 10

I'm thinking.... they gave us so many clips (BAA, CFs and IG likes) back to back the past few days. I'm thinking if they (their agencies and them) did that to calm their fans on throwing negative comments on the way HB was at Baeksang. So that they will indirectly inform their supporters that nothing to worry and that they are okay 'together'. Maybe SYJ didn't like the thought of her HB getting looked down, judged and criticized. Now that they conveyed the message to the public, they are now in MIA. 

I hope something or anything about them will be  posted soon. 

• Like 14
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Walk Kindly said:

Challange not to smile seing this video

@Walk Kindly Why do I always have to be tested when I am about to sleep? :huh: Is this the new protocol when a shipper is about to leave the forum for a while to hit the sack? Put Cho Cheol Gang's picture. I have a ready face for him. :joy:

• LOL 23

Hi! Not sure if anyone’s posted this as it’s really nothing significant but was browsing IG and noticed HB’s stylist and SYJ’s makeup artist posted the same Diptyque perfume. It’s around the time following Baeksang so maybe it’s a thank you gift? Then again it could also be a new product Diptyque is promoting.

Just thought I’d share since we are all craving some new content after getting spoiled last week! 

• Like 12
  • Love 4
  • Awesome 2
  • Insightful 5

3 hours ago, Choisamsook said:

I even can still hear him saying ye-jin ssii in my sleep until now. 

Of course i fail.. That the best playlist more than my alphabet lesson :sweatingbullets:

sunddely feeling urgent to show you this Twins :wub:

1 hour ago, Jhari♥자리 said:

That line though! :heart:

Haha.. Thats why i feeling so urge to post it here.. Its like a sweet future delulu for our everyday immune booster :wub:

1 hour ago, Felizak@t said:

Why do I always have to be tested when I am about to sleep? :huh: Is this the new protocol when a shipper is about to leave the forum for a while to hit the sack? Put Cho Cheol Gang's picture. I have a ready face for him. :joy:

This is for the sake of your sweet dreams part 2 :lol:

btw, don't you forget Choe Chal Gang is an ultimate shipper too? If he is not going to south korea, kapten RJH will never meet YSR again.. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 3
  • Love 8