[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

As someone have said YJ liked her photos with her costar JHI too.

YJ/ HB or BinJin liked BinJin photos after a video of YJ and JHI went wild on social media.

BinJin relationship has not yet been public confirmrd as YJ is a private person and might not make any official public announcement unless it is a wedding announcement.

We have so much evidence that they are in an open secret relationship, so why we keep digging to IGs likes to serve tabloids?

Why we can not give them some privacy.

Edited by LavelyShai
  • Unamused 13
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Guys, am watching the drama Personal Taste with SYJ and LMH and i do wonder if this was the role that HB was offered and rejected as totally could see him playing this role hehe

Hi!!! i’m also watching this..on Ep 8 and it has some cute & funny moments so far. I’m curious to which roles he passed up..seeing as this was done 2010..I think that’s the same time SEGA came out..and he was awesome in that one.  

• Like 2
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Intuition1 said:

I never heard of me2day, but googled it and found out it was a Korean social media. Whatever happened to it?

I’m not sure. But a lot of K-celebs used it before. Even Ye Jin herself was active there, posting pictures of herself and her celebrity friends. :)

• Like 5

Is there anyone here who can provide the evidence that SYJ liked a fanmade photo about her and JHI (especially with the caption asking about them dating) just like what she did to a couple of BINJIN fans fanmade photos on Instagram recently, other than saying that someone said she did? I keep seeing such comment in this thread so I am only asking if you actually have the proof . I have been a follower of SYJ on Instagram for a long time and I also like JHI as an actor... I did not see such thing even during the times INJIN fans were shipping them. I just went to pretty noona forum and I can't find any evidence of that claim as well. Happy to be proven wrong. Thanks

• Like 14
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 4
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, yejinatic1981 said:

Is there anyone here who can provide the evidence that SYJ liked a fanmade photo about her and JHI (especially with the caption asking about them dating) just like what she did to a couple of BINJIN fans fanmade photos on Instagram recently, other than saying that someone said she did? I keep seeing such comment in this thread so I am only asking if you actually have the proof . I have been a follower of SYJ on Instagram for a long time and I also like JHI as an actor... I did not see such thing even during the times INJIN fans were shipping them. I just went to pretty noona forum and I can't find any evidence of that claim as well. Happy to be proven wrong. Thanks

I am not sure if there's any actual evidence. I saw on SYJ forum that people talked about her liking posts (it was a comment made in passing when grocery rumours first came out, I don't think people took it that seriously)

What I do know is that YJ said in an interview that she was curious about people talking and went to check it out herself. She also said that she thinks they both look similar a bit and that's why people are interested in shipping them. Unfortunately I don't remember where I saw this interview/or read about it. Also *I think* (I am not certain) this was when she denied dating him in very clear terms 

• Like 9
  • Insightful 4

5 hours ago, HappyForLove said:

Guys, am watching the drama Personal Taste with SYJ and LMH and i do wonder if this was the role that HB was offered and rejected as totally could see him playing this role hehe

Lol well I'm glad he didn't take it (if that was a possibility) and did SeGa instead. He still had to be "feminine" in SeGa too and won the Daesang which he truly deserved from playing that role - like wow. His acting on that show and how he basically nailed the moments he was HJW's character. They both did it to perfection. Honestly I wish I had been more into kdramas back then and got to see the major change in his career post SeGa. I did think LMH look reminded me of HBs look in MNIKSS a bit. However knowing HB and LMH ended up being neighbours in 2011 amuses me lol. LMH moved into the building lol 

@yejinatic1981 I think in SYJ thread it was mentioned she liked 4 pics and they were show related of them. It was sometime after the show ended before TN August promo period 

• Like 8

Yejin liked Haein's happy smile picture (Haein instagram).

She liked injindestiny(HaeinYejin shipper) comment (InJindestiny instagram).

after SITR ended 4 month?i am forget

You can find this story in HaeinYejin shipper thread.

She is an iceprincess queen about  dating life.

its interesting to me to follow her action.

Shipping is about game of waiting.

wait, pray and see,

enjoy candies, ignore the rock.

still roofing hard to this ship.

sorry with bad english.

edit:

about Personal taste.

nope, Bin not offered that role.

you can find this case in previous pages.

it had been discusd with Helena's long post.

sega and pt.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, kumquat said:

@BJHope

I'm surprised that we talked again and again about responsible shipping here and you (a senior shipper) still bring that screen shot of all IG likes here again to serve international tabloid media who only care about clickbait.

As someone have said YJ liked her photos with her costar JHI too.

YJ/ HB or BinJin liked BinJin photos after a video of YJ and JHI went wild on social media.

BinJin relationship has not yet been public confirmrd as YJ is a private person and might not make any official public announcement unless it is a wedding announcement.

We have so much evidence that they are in an open secret relationship, so why we keep digging to IGs likes to serve tabloids?

Why we can not give them some privacy.

Being a responsible shipper probably also includes not revealing to the international media that wink, wink we all know HB and SYJ are in an open secret relationship. But it is ok to have a double standard when it comes to shipping responsibly it seems.

As I've said before, nothing posted in here is a secret. It is easily and more attainable on platforms like Twitter and Instagram - just look at all the shares, RTs and tags. Actually, imo, the ruckus is created out there ... at least here posters can present a dose of reality when info is incorrect whereas a comment on IG can just get deleted because we might not squeal at a theory. It may be a shocker, but some of the best conversations about these two are prob done in private, because yes, there is this thing called shipping responsibly.

• Like 8
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 8
  • Thanks 3

57 minutes ago, Riritobinjin said:

I am not sure if there's any actual evidence. I saw on SYJ forum that people talked about her liking posts (it was a comment made in passing when grocery rumours first came out, I don't think people took it that seriously)

What I do know is that YJ said in an interview that she was curious about people talking and went to check it out herself. She also said that she thinks they both look similar a bit and that's why people are interested in shipping them. Unfortunately I don't remember where I saw this interview/or read about it. Also *I think* (not sure) this was when she denied dating him in very clear terms 

So it was not about JHI and her being asked if they are dating unlike the recent photos she liked about her and HB. SYJ would often like JHI posts back then and the same with JHI liking her posts, but not a fanmade photo or fan comment discussing about their dating rumours back then. Yes, I have also read that interview, she did say she was curious why people were asking them pointblank if they were dating so she went to check it herself (the clips of the drama) and she realized it felt so real, they were able to portray their roles effectively, hence, that was probably why people thought it was the same thing in real life. Having said that,(I will hide this personal opinion) 

Spoiler

I do believe that SYJ almost fell for JHI back then, I thought JHI was head over heels with her and she appreciated that. They also shared some sweet moments and they were too real not to get notice. And before she categorically denied her dating rumours with JHI (it is important to note that, even if she has not confirmed her dating rumours with HB, she never denies it herself as well, only her agency denied it), there was an interview which she said "I will let JHI to answer that" when asked if they were dating, and JHI also gave an open ended answer in one interview "But then you'll never know what will happen!" Hence, I do believe that SYJ and JHI developed some feelings for each other back then but then SYJ and HB met again after SITR (TN promotion) and at that time HB had broken up with his ex for months already so they probably realized the romantic feelings they were "suppressing" back when they were shooting TN and going out to discuss about work because HB was in a relationship back then, and gave it a shot this time.

• Like 5
  • Unamused 1
  • Insightful 6

17 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

@yejinatic1981 I think in SYJ thread it was mentioned she liked 4 pics and they were show related of them. It was sometime after the show ended before TN August promo period 

Thanks. I will look them up. But again, it was show related, not dating rumour related unlike some of the recent photos she liked recently. One of the photos she liked recently had a question about her and HB dating.

• Like 4