[OFFICIAL] Hyun Bin ❤️ Son Ye Jin (BinJin Couple)

cybertron

Is it possible that BinJin wrote that letter to say thanks to fans together while enjoying Americano coffee then.

I think if BinJin are going to get married together, it would happen by the end of this year as I personally think there are no more reasons for them to delay their marriage (if any).

2 years dating is normally enough even for normal couples (BinJin met each other almost every day on set during cloy filming and were almost free during period Jan - Jun 2019). On top of that they are probably soulmates and understand each other well since Sep 2018 (Negotiation promo).

If nothing happens by the end of this year, I might have a pause in shipping them. It's a pretry long journey since 22th Sep 2018.

• Like 6
  • LOL 11
  • Love 2

How many stage greetings did they do on Sept 22? 3 or more? lol. Everytime I watch the different versions of the stage greetings on Youtube, I am like I have no idea what they are saying besides their names and the movie name in Korean :lol:

Why did he do that with his hands at 1:35? Did he think she was done and thought he should just play with his hands? lol

I realized he touched her a lot this day too lol. Does anyone know where this original video from that stage greeting where she forgets to give him the mic is? I only seen clips used in videos or another version but it was mainly focus on HB. So it wasn't a good shot like the one used.

@Riritobinjin it was pretty clear to me in February when they both donated, plus SYJ having family in Daegu. That they would focus more on covid/pandemic than announce anything right now. Unless they need to announce, that was the only way I saw an announcement earlier :) You can't really plan anything for this year. Even with all the people I know here that had big further relationship plans have all cancelled them or they have a small gathering instead. I think most Kent couples were announcing in April? I forget which month it was and I was like wow so much news on relationship status lol. There isn't as much now in the celeb section of Soompi.

• Like 8
  • Love 3

10 minutes ago, ElectricHearts said:

I realized he touched her a lot this day too lol.

Yes I noticed this too. They did promo for about a month and if you watch the videos and look at pics in order you can see how they got more comfortable, closer and hand-sy with each other as the month went on. Particularly the last week of September.

If you scroll to slide 3 and onwards on the timeline post you can see it clearly. 

• Like 11
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2
  • Thanks 3

8 minutes ago, QueenieBee said:

Yes I noticed this too. They did promo for about a month and if you watch the videos and look at pics in order you can see how they got more comfortable, closer and hand-sy with each other as the month went on. Particularly the last week of September.

..and weirdly all of the 7 consecutive IG post start at 22th September. Plus a lot of skinship show that day. Its intriguing! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

His stylist is being so confusing LOL! Why she post something on instagram story again and then later deletes it lol. Like I missed it again. What is the meaning. I will post it in spoilers lol

Spoiler

unless this was from earlier today as her earlier update she tagged his makeup stylist

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1

Hmm... what is happening? HB's stylist Belmakang posted this on her Insta Story and the caption says "ONE DAY IN JUNE". That is also how HB signed off his letter today. What are you trying to hint to us? Just another new ad? Anyways, not sure if this InstaStory is still there cuz I tried to look and couldn't find it anymore....

• Like 10
  • Insightful 2

53 minutes ago, lovebirds said:

Is it possible that BinJin wrote that letter to say thanks to fans together while enjoying Americano coffee then.

I think if BinJin are going to get married together, it should happen by the end of this year as I personally think there are no more reasons for them to delay their marriage (if any).

If nothing happens by the end of this year, I might have a pause in shipping them. It's a pretry long journey since 22th Sep 2018.

Oh I'm so with you lol. It's like having an on and off fever, this whole BinJin shipping. One day I am so hot with all the crumbs I don't know what to do with myself and some days its so dry I am dying of thirst. If by the end of this year and no news yet, I am taking a BinJin sabbatical hehe

• LOL 12
  • Love 1

Yea I posted it in spoilers. She keeps deleting her instagram stories the last couple of days after she posted it. Why is she teasing :lol: I am so confused. I don't know how long she waits till it is up before she deletes but definitely less than an hour. So I always miss the window of opportunity to see it on her story LOL

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

@Riritobinjin, I think your post is insightful. I have similar feelings that it may be a while before BinJin shares with the world their big news. Both HB and SYJ strike me as very responsible people, attuned to what is happening to the world and considerate of the feelings of others. And by big news, I mean a wedding, as for sure we no longer need proof of dating. They are in love, clear as day. 

Perhaps today's letter from Bin is an assurance that all is well in their world, and likewise a very geniune gesture, that he hopes all is well with us too. Combine this with Ye-Jin's IG likes from last week, they are telling us in the best possible way, that yes, our ship is still sailing ever so smoothly.

So we just need to continue being patient, my friends. Have faith. And pray that COVID will finally fade away through a cure or vaccination so that the world could be a bit more of how it used to be. Because, if BinJin's wedding bells toll, i will be on that flight to SK and totally fangirl!

• Like 12
  • LOL 7
  • Love 4

Yesterday's photo she deleted from her story he was holding a flower or whatever. Today's one he is in a blue suit. Does he have something new besides bench? I don't think that suit makes sense for bench lol:lol: If she is teasing for a CF, why she keep posting it on instagram story and quickly delete it lol

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

12 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

Perhaps today's letter from Bin is an assurance that all is well in their world, and likewise a very geniune gesture, that he hopes all is well with us too. Combine this with Ye-Jin's IG likes from last week, they are telling us in the best possible way, that yes, our ship is still sailing ever so smoothly.

Yessss!!!!! This is what I think. It was his turn to give us some affirmations that all is well in BinJin land. It's not as if HB doesn't know what everyone is saying and thinking about his "life" (SYJ IS life!) right now. Quite a bit different than "You have a DM from Vast." :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 7
  • Awesome 1

Lol i just randomly googling"How many days until 25th September 2020" and it's come out 100days before 25th  :lol: and vast post hyun bin's written letter at 9.25pm kst . and my delulu mind think every  update directly from hyun bin always  have hidden message behind it. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 17
  • Love 1

@hyle_ eus at this rate probably with both of them. :lol:

To go with your 100 days coincidence 

Also, 100 days from Feb 16 (CLOY wrap up party was May 27) LOL!

So SYJ waited 100 days to work on her new CF. Plus on May 27 HB was confirmed for Bench and smart also posted the Riveal teaser lol

Woops forgot about that stupid leap year extra day in February LOL! I should have included 2020 after when I googled. Guess it works if you do Feb 17 (post wrap up party lol)

• Like 1
  • LOL 9
  • Love 2

33 minutes ago, Cherie Cee said:

@Riritobinjin, I think your post is insightful. I have similar feelings that it may be a while before BinJin shares with the world their big news. Both HB and SYJ strike me as very responsible people, attuned to what is happening to the world and considerate of the feelings of others. And by big news, I mean a wedding, as for sure we no longer need proof of dating. They are in love, clear as day. 

So we just need to continue being patient, my friends. Have faith. And pray that COVID will finally fade away through a cure or vaccination so that the world could be a bit more of how it used to be. Because, if BinJin's wedding bells toll, i will be on that flight to SK and totally fangirl!

I'd totally join you on that flight to Seoul.. lol.. 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 3

Speaking of June, apparently in my country, the month of June is the month of marriage (popularly called June Bride). Most believed it's the best month to get married. And so, I searched on our friendly neighborhood search engine Google out of curiosity if this is a common assumption too around the world. It actually is a fact.

-------‐---------------------------------------------------------

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.almanac.com/content/wedding-traditions-customs-and-etiquette%3famp

Wedding Traditions, Customs, and Etiquette

When People Get Married

June was traditionally the most popular month to marry, and still very common. Why? The goddess Juno (for whom June is named) was the protector of women in all aspects of life, but especially in marriage and childbearing, so a wedding in Juno’s month was considered most auspicious.

Of course, June also brings good weather so it’s easier for guests to travel to your wedding, whether by horse-drawn buggy or airplane!

---‐---------------------------‐--------------------------------

My point is... I'm having a gut feeling that June 2020 will be something special for a BinJin wedding if they're thinking about June that way. :wub: (cross my heart-don't hope to die) :lol: 

But of course, I'm speaking for myself and my delulu self with a pinch of gut only.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 2

I got bored a bit. so I thought I would google around with 100 days for fun LOL! So from when TN promo period ended Sept 30. 100 days after is January 8. So it would go with when they were both in LA and before their first "sighting" :lol:

That was fun till it got a bit too interesting ^_^

Yay 100 days from June 14 (National Kissing Day) is SEPTEMBER 22 

:wub::lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 11